Thank God It's Friday, the 13th.

Forum / Everything about iStripper

gluebear
Joined in Sep 2019

10 post(s)
September 13, 2019
So i spent 10 credits and nothing happend..... stupid game i want my credits back😖
what do you mean "nothing happened" ? did you get your scratch ticket ? did you scratch it ?

no i cant see a ticket or anything else on the screen to scratch

Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
September 13, 2019
you have the Joker card FOR LIFE :) No time limitation :)

Cool 👍
gluebear
Joined in Sep 2019

10 post(s)
September 13, 2019
joker card giveaway looks strange too😕
Mindful
Joined in Mar 2015

43 post(s)
September 13, 2019 (edited)
I only bought 3 scratch cards luckily and got one free random card (Anna Polina thankfully). If the special event card you receive is random I think I will just stick with the shows I can buy from the store. I know my limits.

Edit: I would have gotten Melenia or The Red Fox Special event cards if given the choice. They both are wearing outfits I would enjoy.

However, I'm sure there is other great outfits for them to come that arent exclusive
1VGconvert
Joined in Jan 2009

47 post(s)
September 13, 2019
So now there will be 4 cards I can't get because I won't play the gambling games. Dissapointing. I see there's a few of the triple diamond club here that feel the same. I like my discount but a great triple diamond benefit would be another method for the serious collectors to get the special event cards.
TeeRay
Joined in Aug 2019

4 post(s)
September 13, 2019
To hell with your special events cards. (yes im drinking)
I agree, and I'm dead sober.
gluebear
Joined in Sep 2019

10 post(s)
September 13, 2019
To hell with your special events cards. (yes im drinking)

I agree, and I'm dead sober.

agree too👎
dutzio
Joined in Jan 2008

4 post(s)
September 13, 2019
i won 100 credits, nothing happened?
i won joker card, nothing happened?
Koala7647
Joined in Mar 2018

1 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I just bought 18 tickets and I got 100 credits 2 times and a special event card.
I got 1 of the 100 credits but the other tickets with 100 credits and the special event card gave me nothing.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1664 post(s)
September 13, 2019

you should see a timer there :)

could you refresh ?
abigailelove
Joined in Sep 2010

26 post(s)
September 13, 2019
full screen on 1920*1080

BUY button on the Scratch Game page???????????
dutzio
Joined in Jan 2008

4 post(s)
September 13, 2019
ok joker card and timer i understand
but now won again 50 credits and 2 cards but nothing is happened, so i stop scratching when it dont works
Birger52
Joined in Apr 2008

120 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Bought ten.
4 times nothing. (2 would have been special event card - 3 10 credits)
5 times 10 credit.
1 time 50 credit.

Not once an actual card.

Is there a point to special event cards, other than generating unhappy users?
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
September 13, 2019
@Celine just trying to get this straight...

If i win a Joker card/coupon and use it on a SEC that's it for me, i can't win another one in any other future promotions?
gluebear
Joined in Sep 2019

10 post(s)
September 13, 2019
you should see a timer there :)

could you refresh ?

yes i refresh but it looks the same as before, but in the scratch screen i have now 1/1 tickets but i dont know what i have to to now.....
gluebear
Joined in Sep 2019

10 post(s)
September 13, 2019
so how i can use the ticket?😕
vghdcw
Joined in Nov 2010

4 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Played scratch game once and won the 10 credits back. Now I'm afraid to play more after reading all these reviews 😆

Also Joker Giveaway buy button is cut off for me even after resizing as much as I can. Just wanted to try at least once. Now I can't. Really need to avoid this type of thing. Especially with all the ***** around these type of events.

Hell, maybe it's time to get rid of these types of events and just make the Special Event Cards cost a little bit more, like a few other special cards in the past. Would ***** through credits a little faster and avoid all this frustration.
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 post(s)
September 13, 2019

Once you buy a scratch ticket, press and hold your left mouse button and "rub" it over each of the six smaller circles on the card until either an "X" or an "S" (the iStripper symbol) is revealed on each one. If you get 3 or more "S" symbols, then rub the large center circle until your prize is revealed and click on that prize to receive it.
h8c7eler76
Joined in Sep 2008

40 post(s)
September 13, 2019
i scratched a few time "10 credits" (5 or 6), 2 times "50 credits", 1 time "100 credits" (the display disappears
before i could make a screenshot), 6 cards (i dont like even one of them) and min 3 times the "special-event-card" (screenshots)

in my history i can just see the 6 cards (i never will download) and 5 of the "10 credits" wins.
(yes, i synchronized with the server)

im not amused and i feel cheated.
gluebear
Joined in Sep 2019

10 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Once you buy a scratch ticket, press and hold your left mouse button and "rub" it over each of the six smaller circles on the card until either an "X" or an "S" (the iStripper symbol) is revealed on each one. If you get 3 or more "S" symbols, then rub the large center circle until your prize is revealed and click on that prize to receive it.

there are no circles to "rub" or scratch :-(
Chicsans
Happy birthday !!
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 13, 2019
@gluebear , you have to click on the yellow buy button to get the ticket to show the circles to rub or scratch.
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 post(s)
September 13, 2019
im not amused and i feel cheated.

Hi @h8c7eler76. In case you didn't already know, you didn't get the 50 credit rewards because you didn't win them. You need 3 "S" symbols in the small circles to win the reward in the center circle. Your pictures show that you had only 2 "S" symbols for each of the 50 credit cards. This might have been the case with the 100 credit card as well. Unfortunately, this is exactly like the scratch cards I've played in real life. They often show a big prize but the card doesn't end up having enough matching symbols to actually win it.

On the up side, for each card you bought, you got another entry in the Joker card give-away coming up next week. If you win one of those, you can keep it and trade it in for any other card, now or in the future.

Although I usually avoid the scratch card promotions, I played a few times today and won a few cards, each of only medium resolution. Not what I wanted, but it's slightly better than getting nothing at all. Of course, that's the nature of gambling, so I'm not too disappointed by it. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping (probably against all odds) to win a Joker card next week. 😎
h8c7eler76
Joined in Sep 2008

40 post(s)
September 13, 2019
@Corbomite

every of your words makes sense, thank you.
my fault, i have to apologize!
but, why is there shown a price, if i win nothing?
that's *****!
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1027 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I spent 300 credits and reinvested the "winnings" in additional attempts. This resulted in 51 attempts and produced 11 new cards none of which I wanted. I didn't win any special events cards.
gluebear
Joined in Sep 2019

10 post(s)
September 13, 2019
@gluebear , you have to click on the yellow buy button to get the ticket to show the circles to rub or scratch.

thx for ur help, i clicked the yellow by button and i have now 1/1 tickets but there is still nothin to scratch
Kanox
Joined in Apr 2010

3 post(s)
September 13, 2019
414 Tickets and none Special Event Card. This was my last recharge of credits ever. Goodbye totem...
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1027 post(s)
September 13, 2019
@h8c7eler76

but, why is there shown a price, if i win nothing? that's *****!

The purpose as in all such gambeling games is to entice you to play some more.
M1971
Joined in Jul 2016

5 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Scatch cards are a gamble. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you don't.
If you can't handle losing you shouldn't play. It's not compulsary. It's optional.
Absolute madness some of these posts! Chill out guys!
beot110
Joined in Dec 2017

6 post(s)
September 13, 2019
why do you include 720p cards to win from scratch cards! I won 2 cards (spending 50 credits) that are 720p and I am not gonna download them!!
I am not amused!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3777 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Also Joker Giveaway buy button is cut off for me even after resizing as much as I can.

There is NO BUY button on the Joker Screen.
this screen is Just a Countdown timer, and displays how many chances you have accumulated from the Scratch cards.

When you BUY a Scratch Card, you get 1 entry in the Joker Drawing.
you accumulate one entry for every scratch card you buy.
50 Joker winners will be Drawn.
A member can Only Win One Joker card per event.
So once you have won, you are not included in the remaining Joker Drawings during this event.

Scratch cards Have a Potential Prize in the Center.
to Win that Prize, you MUST uncover 3 S's
You ONLY WIN the PRIZE if you get 3 S's

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !