i won special event cards in scrath card ,
But I did NOT recieved it

checking with ITs :)
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1652 post(s)
September 13, 2019
30 ticket bought and got 430 credit back and the event card. So for me it worked pretty good for me.
Congratulations ! It means that Friday 13 is a good day for you :)
LiptonIT
Joined in Jun 2017

15 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I am always sceptical about events like these because the odds of getting exactly what you want are very low. Just concider how much you are WILLING to pay for the SE card you want before going into a scratchgame. I spent 100 credits, got 2 cards i didn't want, 30 credits back and then exactly the Red Fox SE card that i was after, so i guess it can work.. just think about what you spend before you get angry at the odds.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1652 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Congrats LiptonIT :) The Red Fox is really amazing in that show :)
enjoy !
M1971
Joined in Jul 2016

5 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I enjoyed the scatch cards. Hopfully I'll get a joker and swap for roller booty.
I'd love the Red fox one too. When the fun stops. stop!

On another note. Can we get Anna Tatu back?
BenderBR
Joined in Feb 2011

3 post(s)
September 13, 2019
70 attempts and one more than one special card, only melena was pressed for me. But it wasn’t received, it’s ordinary the second time already (
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1652 post(s)
September 13, 2019
you have 70 chances to win a joker card, to be exchanged with any card of your choice, including Melena :)
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

348 post(s)
September 13, 2019
indeed friday the 13 th...
will pass on this very special event card ...
all I get is 2 S Signs...
Must be a bug on my P.C!!
BenderBR
Joined in Feb 2011

3 post(s)
September 13, 2019
you have 70 chances to win a joker card, to be exchanged with any card of your choice, including Melena :)
70 doubtful chances, I'm sure that I will not win. I have never won.
YeahRight21
Joined in Apr 2013

17 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Please swap out my randomly assigned Special Events card for this roller skate card.

I proposed a roller skate card on March 23, 2017 –
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/36014/

I propossed a roller skate card again on June 12, 2018 –
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/39619/10#post583055

I was bummed to see Totem's first roller skate card be a special events card, but I kept playing until I got what I thought would be this one, thanks to how your ad was worded.

The implication of this ad was that any Special Event Card won would NOT be random.

I would not have played for a random Special Event Card. I would have played—and did play—for this Special Event Card, or for a choice among Special Event Cards. (I would have chosen this one.)

Seriously, please fix this.
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I don't usually play these games but I won 2 special event cards so far.
When I won the first one it just came up blank and did not show me a picture so I thought maybe I get my pick or something.
Then I won another special event card and it added the Ginebra Red Bikini card to my collection.
Does this mean if you win a random special event card and you already have it in your collection you receive nothing?
How do we check what we have one in these games.
Also, why are 720p cards still included in promotions?
Donatien
Joined in Dec 2013

64 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I can't even work out how to get a try at either the scratch card or the jackpot game, as I don't know how purchase the 10 credit ticket and get to the scratch card in order to be able to scratch it!!!!!! let alone the jackpot!!!
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I can't even work out how to get a try at either the scratch card or the jackpot game, as I don't know how purchase the 10 credit ticket and get to the scratch card in order to be able to scratch it!!!!!! let alone the jackpot!!!

My screen resolution is usually 2560x1080 and it cut off the bottom of the software. Change your screen resolution to 1920x1080 and it should fix the problem if this is the issue.

Leon1dass
Joined in Mar 2015

3 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Dont ever post but this scratch game is not worth it, 100 attempts, no special card...
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
September 13, 2019

Like someone posted above you can also just resize the software window until you can see the but tickets button.
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
September 13, 2019

Like someone posted above you can also just resize the software window until you can see the buy tickets button.
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I won the Olivia Sin Happy New Year card as well so that is number 3 for special event card wins but I only received two cards.

I checked my account history but it only shows you if you receive the card not if you win it and system does not give it.

If this has happened to someone please post.

I would gladly accept one of the remaining special event cards I don't have but I would prefer the Red Fox one if given the choice.

Thank you.
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Dont ever post but this scratch game is not worth it, 100 attempts, no special card...

Yeah I don't usually play but I took a shot since I won't be reloading until the next bonus reload event.
I won 3 special event cards but only received 2 all within 48 tickets.

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1652 post(s)
September 13, 2019

if you don't see the "buy" button on the scratch game page, please resize your istripper window our quit and relaunch :)
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Well I did okay on the scratch thingy. Bought 1 scratch card for 10 credits and it gave my 10 credits back. So I guess that I won, or at least broke even.

And I really hope to remain exempt from the joker card thing.
RedBraker
Joined in Dec 2007

4 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I was really looking to buy Melena's show, but the special card scratch game isn't for me. I'm not that lucky. So I'll wait for another show.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1652 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I only see Olivia Sinn & Ginebra Bellucci in database, not a third one :(
Leon1dass
Joined in Mar 2015

3 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Update, 150 attemps, nada
gluebear
Joined in Sep 2019

10 post(s)
September 13, 2019
So i spent 10 credits and nothing happend..... stupid game i want my credits back😖
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I only see Olivia Sinn & Ginebra Bellucci in database, not a third one :(

I did not think to take screenshots or record my screen while playing this scratch game.
When I won my first Special Event Card the black rectangle came up on the screen to show what I won.
Instead of having a picture of a card it was blank.
Since it was the first one I won I did not think anything of it at the time.
But when I won the second time and there was a picture of Ginebra on the black rectangle I went back and checked my records and sure enough nothing was there to show I had won anything.
The only thing I can think of is this.
It seems that all the cards I won are from some time ago as none of the cards I won are on my wishlist or recent.
If the system was programmed to give me a free Special Event Card and somehow that card is recent then the software probably glitched.
Let's say the Melena Tara card was programmed into the promotion but it was also programmed to not give cards beyond a certain date then there would be a conflict.
If someone has won the new Melena Tara Special Event Card with these scratch cards then this is not the issue.
The other option is that somehow the system tried to give me a card I already had in my collection and it negated it.

All I know is that I won something and received nothing.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Totem lured me in again... Hook, Line and Sinker :)

I wasn't supposed to take part in these scratch games anymore, but I got bored at work in the afternoon, and decided to do some scratching, and then some more, and then a bit more still...

Just to give you some hint of odds, here's how it went for me:

I scratched all in all 180 tickets (worth 1800 credits). I got enough 10 credit, 50 credit, and 100 credit wins that my total credits spent was 390. I won all the "regular" cards I was missing up until 45 days ago (excluding any missing Virtua Girl Classic cards, of course) which in my case was 22 cards. And most importantly, I also won both Special Event Cards I was still missing (The Red Fox: "Black Fox" and Melena Maria Rya: "Hot & Roll"). And at that point, my scratching was done :)

Conclusion: those 22 regular cards are priced 13,75 credits for triple diamond users, so the total price for them would have been 302,5 credits. And as I spent 390 credits in all, the price for each won special event cards could be said to be about 44 credits (which is not really correct, as I wouldn't have purchased most of the 22 cards I won, but hey ho...). All in all, quite pleased to get the missing Red Fox and the new Melena special event cards.

Curious thing, by the way: I bought all those 180 tickets in 5 ticket lots, so I bought 36 lots in all. I won The Red Fox special event card on lot 35, and the Melena special event card on last lot 36. Maybe a random thing, but at the time it seemed odd to have won those cards on consecutive lots.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1652 post(s)
September 13, 2019
So i spent 10 credits and nothing happend..... stupid game i want my credits back😖

what do you mean "nothing happened" ? did you get your scratch ticket ? did you scratch it ?
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
September 13, 2019
@Celine:

About the Joker card, how long is it valid for whoever wins it? If one already has all the special event cards and the winner wants to keep the Joker card until the next special event card is released in the future, can it be done? Or does the winner have to use it within certain amount of days/weeks/months?
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I went through this for Ginebra special event and ended up with a ton of cards I didn't want for it. I will never be a fan of the exclusive cards but this particular way of giving them out is particularly crappy and I was hoping you would have gotten the clue from the backlash from that event to not do this again. I even saw those who defended the exclusive cards to go after this event. While I do find Melena to be very attractive, I can do for skipping this one, but I feel sorry for those who end up getting ***** by this event who really want that card. All I can say is good luck I suppose
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1652 post(s)
September 13, 2019
you have the Joker card FOR LIFE :) No time limitation :)

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !