Letting her hair down

Forum / Everything about iStripper

2manychoices
Joined in Jun 2009

39 post(s)
September 6, 2019
I've found the simple act of a girl who has her hair pinned up somehow, and then unpinning it so it falls on her shoulders to be sexy. I don't remember this ever happening in a show; which is odd in itself.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
September 6, 2019
I agree. I can also see that there would be production problems in doing this.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
September 6, 2019 (edited)
I suggested this long ago, and @Rex asked the forum to comment on the suggestion. I can only suppose the overall response was negative. I can't see any particular production problems in providing one series of clips, of the several used for each card, in which the performer started with hair up and after a few clips let it down. Problems, in the form of extra time being needed to re-do the hair, would only occur if this was repeated. The particular series of clips could be either the first or the last shot for a card.

I think that such a feature would fit well with cards that start with formal clothing such as that worn by office bosses, secretaries, librarians etc. who then reveal a less formal aspect of their nature.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
September 6, 2019 (edited)
I would like very much to see this on some cards.
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

233 post(s)
September 6, 2019
I like natural long hair.
2manychoices
Joined in Jun 2009

39 post(s)
October 5, 2019
Found one. Lucynova - 229 Magnolia. At least I know they're out there now.

Rhaegar
Joined in Apr 2019

9 post(s)
October 5, 2019
I've found another one. Check out "Misa - Little Secrets".
She lets her hair down in clip #31 and #33 of the show. In clip #31 she is sitting on a chair while doing it. First she takes of her top, than she unpinns her hair and shakes her head - very sexy.

@2manychoices: Thanks for your contribution.
2manychoices
Joined in Jun 2009

39 post(s)
October 5, 2019
@Rhaegar Thank you. Its amazing how much a woman changes her appearence by having her hair up or down.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !