Letting her hair down

Forum / Alles über iStripper

2manychoices
Joined in Jun 2009

39 Beiträge
6. September 2019
I've found the simple act of a girl who has her hair pinned up somehow, and then unpinning it so it falls on her shoulders to be sexy. I don't remember this ever happening in a show; which is odd in itself.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Beiträge
6. September 2019
I agree. I can also see that there would be production problems in doing this.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
6. September 2019 (edited)
I suggested this long ago, and @Rex asked the forum to comment on the suggestion. I can only suppose the overall response was negative. I can't see any particular production problems in providing one series of clips, of the several used for each card, in which the performer started with hair up and after a few clips let it down. Problems, in the form of extra time being needed to re-do the hair, would only occur if this was repeated. The particular series of clips could be either the first or the last shot for a card.

I think that such a feature would fit well with cards that start with formal clothing such as that worn by office bosses, secretaries, librarians etc. who then reveal a less formal aspect of their nature.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
6. September 2019 (edited)
I would like very much to see this on some cards.
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 Beiträge
6. September 2019
I like natural long hair.
2manychoices
Joined in Jun 2009

39 Beiträge
5. October 2019
Found one. Lucynova - 229 Magnolia. At least I know they're out there now.

Rhaegar
Joined in Apr 2019

9 Beiträge
5. October 2019
I've found another one. Check out "Misa - Little Secrets".
She lets her hair down in clip #31 and #33 of the show. In clip #31 she is sitting on a chair while doing it. First she takes of her top, than she unpinns her hair and shakes her head - very sexy.

@2manychoices: Thanks for your contribution.
2manychoices
Joined in Jun 2009

39 Beiträge
5. October 2019
@Rhaegar Thank you. Its amazing how much a woman changes her appearence by having her hair up or down.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen