Disable and Enable Options

Forum / New users corner

JudgeDread69
Joined in Sep 2019

1 post(s)
September 6, 2019
I disabled my shows and cannot figure out how to enable them again. Help?
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
September 6, 2019 (edited)
In the My Collection tab you'll find the number of shows on the left. Directly below the filters are visible and directly below are the shows to see.

If the line containing the filters is not displayed, delete the contents of the search box on the right.

The filters are now displayed. Go from filter to filter and activate all sub-filters. (Click on all.)

Now all shows are displayed.

###

All filters starting with the second from left to right filter are connected to each other by operation AND.
This means that if all subfilters are deactivated in one of these filters, then no show will be displayed.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

645 post(s)
September 6, 2019 (edited)
@judgeDread69 .. if that didnt help. post a screenshot of 'My Collection" page , or provide more details of what you can / cannot see
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
September 9, 2019
@JudgeDread69 Hi, all good ? Let us know : )
thenammagazine
Joined in Oct 2007

2 post(s)
September 9, 2019 (edited)
Sorta related to the "enable/disable" deal. When I open iStripper, I keep getting the guys under Featured's "Popular" menue, in "Previews" and preview DLs. How do I switch back to girls (or between the two)?

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !