Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
September 5, 2019
One of the really nice things about the cage is that it gives the girls additional support to perform Standing XXX scenes, something that is sadly lacking in the current XXX format. So yes I would be happy with the cage coming back occasionally - particularly for the XXX cards
teddybear285
Joined in Aug 2018

21 post(s)
September 5, 2019
Sorry @Number6, you're examples can't be changing my mind. It's really to much metal on the screen. It only shows me, why I'm not a cage fan.
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
September 5, 2019
If the prop takes over more screen than the most important part (the girl) you're failing at the point of the program.

This is not iProp. :)
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 post(s)
September 5, 2019 (edited)
If the prop takes over more screen than the most important part (the girl) you're failing at the point of the program.

This is not iProp. :)
Well said @shodan084, it's exactly why I don't like the cage, the amount of screen space that it requires prevents me from being able to use it & continue getting work accomplished. I don't care for the slide for the same reasons, it shows up right in the middle of the screen without any option to move it to the side.

Kudos to team TOTEM for this current promo! It's given me the chance to finally use up 100's of credits to buy many of the cards that I've been wanting.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
September 6, 2019
@Number6, could you please tell who are the two beautiful girls on left part ("skin" one) of pics you posted earlier? Thanks!
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
September 6, 2019
@Number6, could you please tell who are the two beautiful girls on left part ("skin" one) of pics you posted earlier? Thanks!

Viola & Naomi Nevena C0549
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
September 6, 2019
Thank you, @Number6 !
midnightmoans
Joined in Sep 2019

34 post(s)
September 16, 2019
sounds awesome

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !