JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 post(s)
August 31, 2019
Tommy7358
Joined in Nov 2018

33 post(s)
August 31, 2019
Huh, now that I think about it, I do recall the 100 dollar option in July and passing it over. Guess I really am spoiled by last year's Christmas and Febuary TGIF 100 dollars deals WITH bonus credits. The wait continues then, though I am fairly confident that I can bulk buy my credits during Christmas again.
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

262 post(s)
August 31, 2019
Now this is a good special! Thanks a lot @Totem ! 👍
Backes
Joined in Jan 2017

78 post(s)
August 31, 2019
@DarkChacal:
You can have many previews, just shut the network off.
GirlOnTop
Joined in May 2009

23 post(s)
August 31, 2019
Especially if you have some of the last released Duos, like Kristina and Dianna, still in your wishlist, those are definitely worth considering as the 4th card now.
Scuderia
Joined in Oct 2011

12 post(s)
August 31, 2019
OK so that didn't seem to work had 318.91 credits after purchasing 3 cards then purchased a 4th I would have expected my credits to stay the same but NO 13.75 was deducted when I purchased the 4th card and only have 305.16 credits left
Scuderia
Joined in Oct 2011

12 post(s)
August 31, 2019
OK so that didn't seem to work had 318.91 credits after purchasing 3 cards then purchased a 4th I would have expected my credits to stay the same but NO 13.75 was deducted when I purchased the 4th card and only have 305.16 credits left

Update on this my mistake sorry - I did get the credits on the 3rd card I purchased because it was actual the 4th one I purchased as purchased one yesterday not aware of the offer :-)
bugkish
Joined in Dec 2007

13 post(s)
August 31, 2019
exactly the offer that is useful
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
August 31, 2019
Very good TGIF this week.
Thanks!
portoricos
Joined in Jun 2009

44 post(s)
August 31, 2019
Thanks, two offers that I like the most, cashback and bonus credits .......
I have buy many cards
Thank you
mujahidm810
Joined in Feb 2008

60 post(s)
September 1, 2019
Super psyched about the reload bonus and the 4th card promo! just put a 25 card dent in my wishlist. thanks totem team👍😊
Tommy7358
Joined in Nov 2018

33 post(s)
September 1, 2019
Indeed, I'm not saying that the TGIF this week isn't awesome or anything, it's just that I prefer to wait for the 'super duper giga mega best 1000 credits+200 bonus+160 extra thrown in' option, which gkar45 said is the best option.

Hell, every single one of my cards were bought using the best option which I bought three times in total; twice during Christmas of last year and once during February. However, the credits that were used on the slot machine during both occasions and not the cashback TGIF event, so still need to do that for 'ultimate value', since there are a lot of older cards that I want like Mandy Dee, Ashley Robbins and Zuzana.
jkhashi
Joined in Jul 2009

15 post(s)
September 1, 2019
Triple Diamond here I come...
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
September 1, 2019
Thanks @totem for 2 great promotions! 👍👍👍
Is the girl from the cashback banner an istripper model by any chance? Just curious. 😀
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
September 1, 2019 (edited)
@arise77 , i asked same question last time we had a cashback promo - and I did get no answer.
I suppose she is not an Istripper model.
Nicecookie
Joined in Aug 2019

1 post(s)
September 1, 2019 (edited)
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
September 1, 2019
@HansSachs didn't see you asked it last time 😉
Thanks for the reply @Nicecookie 👌
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 post(s)
September 1, 2019
...and so, I finally completed a project I've been working on over ten years. I have ALL the iStripper models and their shows in my collection. Right now I'm watching a Classic girl with wunderbar titten (Mallory in case you're wondering) and basking in my newly acquired status.

I also purchased an Oculus VR headset last month so I've been throwing lots of money on the iStripper models ... but they're worth it. Merci beaucoup Totem for the sale, for the girls. for all your efforts.
GirlOnTop
Joined in May 2009

23 post(s)
September 2, 2019
...and so, I finally completed a project I've been working on over ten years. I have ALL the iStripper models and their shows in my collection. Right now I'm watching a Classic girl with wunderbar titten (Mallory in case you're wondering) and basking in my newly acquired status.

I also purchased an Oculus VR headset last month so I've been throwing lots of money on the iStripper models ... but they're worth it. Merci beaucoup Totem for the sale, for the girls. for all your efforts.
Well, incase you wondered, the classic cards DO count towards the 4th card free TGIF deal. Just make sure you don't pick them as your free fourth card, there are other cards that give a bigger return of credits.
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 post(s)
September 2, 2019
This might be the best combination TGIF promotion that I've ever seen. A very effective 1 - 2 punch that inspires the purchase of credits followed by an immediate rebate for using them. Thank you team Totem, this is awesome!
Darksky0
Joined in Jan 2019

1 post(s)
September 2, 2019
These are the best specials offered, and they happen on the same week. Best week ever.
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 post(s)
September 2, 2019
Everybody is very happy.Cheer up!
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
September 3, 2019
Just noticed that the TGIF applies to the most recent releases.

Bought Fridays 3 cards as usual.

Bought today's card and just noticed that the system has reimbursed my account for the credits for today's card.

Thanks Totem. I wasn't expecting that.👍😊😊😊
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
September 3, 2019
Yes, It applies to All cards from All Collections...
Every 4th card is Credited back..
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
September 4, 2019
Hopefully Milena 😀
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 post(s)
September 4, 2019
Trying to be strong and resist the urge to use the 3+1 promotion on the cards from early August. I need to buildup a stockpile to play future games for the special edition cards I'm missing since Totem only allows cards older than 45 days from release to count. The more recent cards are fair game to get!
DarkChacal
Joined in Apr 2018

19 post(s)
September 5, 2019
@TheEmu and @Backes

I Kwon that the limit are 7 cards stored, but the issue was that I cannot replace the first 7-10 cards because the download speed go to 0.1 and I cannot continue downloading more previews.

As @HansSachs told me, the problem was that I had activated "Allow p2p" on settings. I uncheck it and all returned to work, also the speed to download cards raised a lot.

Thanks again for your support @HansSachs
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
September 5, 2019
I agree with @gkar45. I find that the cage clips are a bit "heavy" for the desktop but they are very useful in fullscreen scenes. I would welcome the occassional card that included a cage clip or two.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
September 5, 2019 (edited)
I am not a cage fan, but it could be interesting to have back some cage clips on cards in which the model wears so-called "fetish" outfits (e0128 is one of best examples)...
teddybear285
Joined in Aug 2018

21 post(s)
September 5, 2019
I agree with @TheEmu that the cage clips are a litte bit to "heavy" for the desktop. I'm absolutely not a cage fan 👎. So, let the cage in the basement, where it belongs to be. Believe me, it's better so.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !