Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

CrackCrazy
Joined in Jun 2010

47 post(s)
July 2, 2019
Today's (Monday) release is a good example of why I refuse to buy cards I know nothing about.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
July 2, 2019
@jackinhofe

The mere fact that you appear offended, and then send off a wall of text attempting to defend yourself speaks volumes.
JackInhofe
Joined in Jan 2018

3 post(s)
July 2, 2019
@Chicsans

@jackinhofe

The mere fact that you appear offended, and then send off a wall of text attempting to defend yourself speaks volumes.

Defend myself? From what? I was merely trying to offer clarification of my initial post, since it seemed to go over your head. I'll be sure to use smaller words next time, though I had hoped we would be able to have a conversation like adults. Are you sure you're old enough to be using this platform?
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 post(s)
July 2, 2019
Just a few short years ago, each card was amazing, & that is what placed me on the path to wanting them all. But now, the focus seems to have narrowed to mostly just girls from eastern europe, instead of the worldwide options that used to be offered. Within the last 1-2 years the standard has become more like this: Some girls are hot, some simply are not. For that reason, more & more customers are becoming very particular about which cards are purchased. All of the girls are beautiful in their own way, some just a lot more than others.

Just in the last 6 months there have been girls from Hungary, Romania, Italy, America, Columbia, Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Latvia, Czech Republic, France. I don't agree with you at all about how totem could really do better with recruiting. They aren't going to afford a girl a week from Western Europe or America...the GDP in those countries is 5 or 6x higher which also means the cost of living is that many times higher, especially in the hot girl hot spots. If someone said...lets list the cities with the hottest girls...I bet you would get...
Barcelona, Budapest, Kiev, Paris, New York, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Prague, Medellin, Bucharest...and that happens to be where nearly all of our last 30-40 girls reside...from one of those cities. How can totem do better?
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
July 2, 2019
Took the plunge & just bought the month sub.. (gasp)
Kudos to the @TeamRedFox et al for pulling this off ;-)>
Darn Team Totem..'..you're either with us or you yr a Guinness' 😆
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
July 2, 2019
@gkar45
can some one pls pull the Red Fox pic from the NEWS section thx in advance...

Here's the picture:
https://webcdn.desktopware.com/img/newspromo/july2019/news.jpg
vinshunlee
Joined in Apr 2019

12 post(s)
July 2, 2019
Today's (Monday) release is a good example of why I refuse to buy cards I know nothing about.

I support your idea. U have said what I wanna express.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
July 2, 2019
@Chicsans do you want Totem to pay their bills or do you ***** them being your "dealer"?

I've heard you talk about both sides?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
July 2, 2019
@Ironman79 ,for your peace of mind,

I have bitched and ***** about 'special event' cards being visible in the 'store'.

I have bitched and whinged about 'special event' cards being unbuyable in the normal way from the store.

I have read that 'special event' cards have their own display category on the store page. I can't verify this since my software version is too old for that. I would bitch and rail about that feature too if I were affected by it.

I have never bitched and ***** about 'special event' cards in themselves, or how to initially obtain them.

It seems that 'special event' is now a part of the current reality, and even someone that is as dense as I realize that anything said about them is just flogging a dead horse.

I have never bitched or ***** about pre-ordering a month of cards, no matter what the price point is.

I have bitched about pre-ordering not being available on the website and have subsequently been banned for that.

I have bitched and ***** about unknown content in the monthly pre-order and been banned for that.

And at the end of the day, I really don't care if they keep the lights on or not.

Have a nice day. 😊
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 post(s)
July 2, 2019
This is not a complaint, but an acceptance. I would love to have the Black Fox card, but I can live with having the other 5 cards being released of Michelle, if the cost is buying 10 or more cards (at full price) that I do not want. So far 2 cards for July have been released, and I did not buy either, so I think I made the right decision not to pre-order the month.

This may be as close as I get to having the Black Fox dance on my desktop.😜😆
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
July 2, 2019
"might"; you "might" be able to get it at a future event... and if it is offered it might cost you! Wording makes all the difference.

Love that photoshop... one can dream! ;)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 2, 2019
Just a few short years ago, each card was amazing, & that is what placed me on the path to wanting them all. But now, the focus seems to have narrowed to mostly just girls from eastern europe, instead of the worldwide options that used to be offered. Within the last 1-2 years the standard has become more like this:

I thought I would do some simple checking on this - it turns out to be sort of true, but also sort of not true. I just looked at the basic iStripper cards, not the iStripperXXX cards - .e. just the A and E series - and used their card ids to put them in order of production. This may not be a 100% acurate way to put them in order, but it should be close. Note that this ordering is not that of the release dates but of production.

0001-0500 - 11 countries - Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Cuba, Czech Republic

0501-1000 - 1 country - Czech Republic

1001-1500 - 5 countries - Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary

1501-2000 - 12 countries - Hungary, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Mauritius, Morocco, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia

2001-2500 - 11 countries - Russia. Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine

2501-3000 - 3 countries - Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States

Final 30 cards - 3 countries - United States, Uraguay, Venezuela

While it is true that there have been two periods in which one ex-Eastern block country dominated - the biggest of these was not at all recent it was the period when almost everyone was from the Czech Republic and there has been a more recent shorter, and less overwhelming, period of dominance by girls from the Ukraine - but even in that period there were more cards in total featuring performers from the US and UK - though not by much.

I would describe this distribution as generally diverse, but with two streaks in which one country dominated.

Because I was not looking at the iStripperXXX cards they may reveal a different pattern, but I doubt it.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

666 post(s)
July 3, 2019 (edited)
I'll have my steel-toed stilettos ready.
Seriously,
I've been looking for a pair of these for the Bosses *****,
who walks out into the shop with open toed shoes on.

A few years back, she cut her leg and had to get 120 stitches
but hasn't learned her lesson.

Do they really exist?
Where?

@Wyldanimal .. i didnt look to see if anyone else answered this but check out e-bay, they list steel-toe stiletto shoes and boots. not a great choice.. but its a start
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 3, 2019
Please ignore the numbers in my last post - I had accidently sorted the list into the wrong order. I should have been suspicious of the results myself - the countries are in alphabetical order but I was tired when I posted and was about to go to bed. I had much earlier yesterday had a preliminary look with the cards properly ordered and reached much the same conclusions as I posted regarding the how the variation in the range of countries has changed in time but the details that I actually posted are completely wrong,
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 3, 2019 (edited)
Because I screwed up badly last time here is a corrected, and more detailed, set of numbers. They are in groups of 500 cards from oldest to newest

0001-0500 - 13 countries
Belgium - 20
Cambodia - 6
China - 6
Czech Republic - 312
France - 38
Hungary - 73
Latvia - 6
Mauritius - 6
Poland - 6
Russia - 10
Slovakia - 6
Sweden - 6
Taiwan - 5

0500-1000 - 15 countries
Australia - 6
Belgium - 4
Czech Republic - 280
France - 33
Germany - 12
Hungary - 43
Mauritius - 2
Philippines - 7
Poland - 6
Russia - 15
Slovakia - 27
Spain - 6
Taiwan - 1
UK - 37
US - 21

1001-1500 - 17 countries
Austria - 3
Cuba - 12
Czech Republic - 272
France - 40
Germany - 6
Hungary - 55
Italy - 12
Japan - 17
Morocco - 6
Russia - 22
Serbia - 6
Slovakia - 6
South Africa - 7
Spain - 8
Tunisia - 6
UK - 15
Venezuela - 7

1501-2000 - 17 countries
Belgium - 6
Canada - 6
Czech Republic - 191
France - 36
Hungary - 88
Japan - 5
Latvia - 29
Netherlands - 6
Portugal - 10
Romania - 6
Russia - 49
Slovakia - 6
Spain - 13
Sweden - 9
Ukraine - 18
UK - 17
US - 5

2000-2001 - 12 countries
Czech Republic - 95
Germany - 6
Hungary - 7
Italy - 4
Latvia - 17
Russia - 71
Slovakia - 14
Spain - 24
Switzerland - 6
Ukraine - 80
UK - 11
US - 165

2501-3000 - 20 countries
Austria - 5
Belarus - 3
Belgium - 6
Brazil - 3
Colombia - 5
Czech Republic - 53
France - 2
Hungary - 33
Italy - 8
Latvia - 25
Romania - 5
Russia - 58
Slovenia - 3
Spain - 17
Switzerland - 6
Ukraine - 243
UK - 8
US - 10
Uruguay - 4
Venezuela - 3

Last 30 cards - 4 countries
Czech Republic - 2
Estonia - 1
Hungary - 4
Russia - 13

While it is true that most of the time ex-Eastern block countries have dominated - the biggest of these being the Czech Republic (which is not an Eastern European country) and Ukraine (which is Eastern European)

I would describe this distribution as basicly diverse with a general preponderance for Central and Eastern European (i.e. ex-communist block countries) but that has not differed much since the beginning.

Because I was not looking at the iStripperXXX cards they may reveal a different pattern, but I doubt it.
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 post(s)
July 3, 2019
@The Emu, thank you for putting in the work. If this represents even just a small example of how many beautiful women are coming out of the Czech Republic, then it looks like I need to schedule a trip.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 3, 2019
@Pantylicious - I am glad someone appreaciated it. After a few minutes more thought it shows that there is rather more diversity now than in the earlier years, but that this is mainly due to the introduction of Russian and Ukrainian performers and a nearly corresponding reduction of the number of Czechs.
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 post(s)
July 3, 2019
@TheEmu, it also reveals that many popular tourist destinations that are loaded with beautiful women are being underrepresented. Like the US, Germany, Asia, the Caribbean, Brazil, Venezuela, Australia, & England, just to name a few.

Rather than the segmented breakdown of all cards in groups of 500. Would you mind taking this a step further? Could you please do another in one single group of total cards per country from card 0001-the present? You've sparked my curiosity, & I'd love to see the total number of girls from each country around the world that are available to dance on my desktop.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
July 3, 2019
OHHH BOY!

It's been a long time i'm really debating if i wanna go in on this topic?!
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
July 3, 2019 (edited)

@TheEmu
I am glad someone appreaciated it. After a few minutes more thought it shows that there is rather more diversity now than in the earlier years, but that this is mainly due to the introduction of Russian and Ukrainian performers and a nearly corresponding reduction of the number of Czechs.

I don't know if it may be of interest to anyone, but long ago I made a small observation of the distribution of ethnic groups in the store.
After many requests for a greater ethnic variety (I really love black women), I decided to see how the various ethnic groups are distributed among the iStripper girls.

As you can see from the attached diagram, as of today European girls represent over 87% of the current size of the store.
I wanted to make a comparison with my collection, which consists of about 50% of the total cards in the store, and the results are more or less the same, with a small change in favor of the other ethnic groups, especially those of dark skin (my taste).

All this to say that I am always happy to have new girls every week, but I would also like to see more representation from other ethnic groups (black, arabian, japanese, etc.).
My humble opinion...

BJlover
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
July 3, 2019 (edited)
@Bjlover you and i are on the same wave link.

To me diversity is not just a about how many areas of the world the girls come from.

It's not diverse if they still (almost all) are in the caucasian category
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 3, 2019 (edited)
I agree with @bjlover and @Ironman79. I also think that the ethnic diversity is far lower than I would like (and I have posted to that effect several times) but the point of my previous post in this thread was to point out that despite recent claims to the contrary the diversity has not lessened in recent years.
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 post(s)
July 3, 2019 (edited)
@Bjlover, thank you for providing such an informative graph. It is a perfect illustration of the information that I was seeking.

@Bjlover you and i are on the same wave link.
To me diversity is not just a about how many areas of the world the girls come from.
It's not diverse if they still (almost all) are in the caucasian category

@Ironman79, I couldn't of said it better, & agree word for word.

All this to say that I am always happy to have new girls every week, but I would also like to see more representation from other ethnic groups (black, arabian, japanese, etc.).
BJlover

I completely agree & would also love to see some women from India on this platform.
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
July 4, 2019
The picture shows an overview of the ethnicity of the models in the individual years.

This overview shows all the cards displayed in the Girls Store (without Series B). Cards that are no longer available are not listed here.

Search string for cards with two ethnicities:
a0818|c0(03[267]|097|098|1(00|18|2[279]|30)|2(48|5[025]|79|83|84)|3(29|31|33|4[579]|5[245]|6[2479])|45[13468]|49[3-6]|52[789]|530|55[346]|628|630|633)|f0(026|027|436|437)
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
July 4, 2019
The picture shows an overview of the ethnicity of the models in the individual years.

@spiderman1804

Another very interesting point of view.
With the help of your string, I saw that in my collection there are only 37 cards with mixed ethnicity.
Obviously this is referred only at "duo" cards, but it gives a good idea of the proportion of variety in the store.
Thanks a lot for your work!

BJl
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
July 4, 2019
@Bjlover, thank you for providing such an informative graph. It is a perfect illustration of the information that I was seeking.

@pantylicious

You welcome!

😊
Amelly
Joined in Jan 2008

377 post(s)
July 4, 2019
Quand vous faites quelque chose la Team, vous n'êtes jamais capable de le faire bien 😂
Je viens de voir le message suivant dans le soft : "Happy 4th July with Melena" 😎
Sauf que ça ne concerne que les américains, pas les autres utilisateurs d'autres pays et seuls ceux utilisant le soft résidants aux USA, ne devrait recevoir ce message...
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 post(s)
July 4, 2019
@Amelly
Il y a de nombreux ressortissants américains qui ne vivent pas aux USA. Donc ce type de message peut tout à fait être envoyé dans le monde entier 😊
Arcas6
Joined in Jun 2013

9 post(s)
July 4, 2019
So, another sale where I have to spend an assload of credits to get between 25 - 28 cards I won't want, just to get one card I do want, which I can't get unless I pre-order every card? This isn't a sale, it's extortion!
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

443 post(s)
July 5, 2019
Sad to know the Black Fox will never be mine but I look forward to what tommorow brings and the rest of Red Fox's cards as well.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !