Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
And 2 of the 3 new cards actually downloaded. The Lilu Moon card had the BS server error at 98%, The downloader actually read the downloaded files of that card and did not redownload them, but just downloaded the missing file that the server couldn't find the first time. Unlike the Red Fox - Black Fox which insists that the downloaded files be redownloaded and the system still won't find the files that it couldn't find the first time. The Red Fox in this card will remain forever grey.

Francys Belle card entirely downloaded on the first try.

I don't do Li Moon so no tries there.
desexyvideoclub
Joined in Sep 2016

102 post(s)
June 28, 2019
This deal isn't good for me...
See you next friday.
bugkish
Joined in Dec 2007

13 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Actually, the only offer I like is the straight discount on the cards. That way I can choose what I want to buy and also at a discounted price!
I stopped taking any other offers including the slot machine.
bommel97
Joined in May 2008

70 post(s)
June 28, 2019
too expensive and redheaded are not mine anyway
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Nope. The bank won't pass that amount of money... so, no Fox for me!

Could use a little heads up in future... so I can plan no life around expenses. ;)
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Actually, the discounts on cards don't really appeal to me(well the 45% triple diamond discount does) and I will just pay the full triple diamond price anyway. The few pennies that I save on discounts is piss all compared to my network fees
MPerator
Joined in Dec 2007

20 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Really? Are you crazy enough to think that your costumers are that crazy? I'll never buy 31 cards without having a preview at all. This "offer" and the so called games let me start thinking. I bought a lot just for having a complete collection but now I will stop buying cards untill I really want ONE. That may take a while.
Not nice to whitness your new mindset.
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
June 28, 2019
... this is still a terrible promotion. Not everyone is a triple diamond member and those that are EARNED that discount by purchasing such an enormous collection.

Same for me too...
GlassLight
Joined in Jul 2017

8 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Special event cards: As far as I am concerned they don't exist. No way I'm spending that much on mystery meat. just to be sure I get one card even if she was absolutely most favorite girl. unless you wear beer goggle not every girl is going to be worth it to you which means this is just a silly way to set money on fire.
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Why not have an option to buy only the event card, instead of having to buy a bunch of cards you don't want.
I'd pay 200 credits to get only the event card if possible :/ but no way I'm adding cards to my collection that I dont want.

Perfectly agree...
NjoyXXX
Joined in Nov 2012

12 post(s)
June 28, 2019
"don't bite the hand that feeds"

Bad promos

no good cards
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Will have to give this one a skip, shame because i like the red fox.

I do not have a problem with the promotion. If people do not participate the card will eventually be for sale and if people give totem lots of money that isn't totem's fault. I do wish that one could choose their special event card for pre-sale offers. I only have one red fox card and I was considering the presale except I won't get the special event cards I want.
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Never did a blind gamble game again.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Yeah, it's a crappy offer. I made the mistake of buying it cause I will probably buy the full month of cards anyway. Not all, I don't think I'd buy Li Moon's cards so I guess that if any of her show up they will remain grey too.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
June 28, 2019
I have all the previous "Special Event Cards", but I believe I'll pass this time. At least I have a week to mull it over. Shame, really, as Red Fox is one of my very favourites.

After all the previous bundle buys and various promos, nowadays I always buy cards based solely on performer: it the performer is to my liking, I'll buy her card. I don't very much care about the outfit, or theme of the card, whether she wears heels or stockings or whatever or not. None of that matters to me, really. If I like the performer, I will buy the card.

SO, I visited Lukaszr's website and took a look at all the cards listed there, that are not released yet. That's 108 cards at the moment. I know that I will buy about 60% of them and the rest are "certainly not" or "unlikely". If that spread of 108 cards is even for July's releases, and I calculate the value of those 60% to my full Triple-Diamond price, "certainly nots" as zero, and "unlikelies" as 25% value, the price for the Red Fox special event card would amount to 140-150 credits to me...

That's about 15 euros extra spent, which is not really that much, but it's still quite a lot for one card - I have to consider, if having 19 Red Fox cards instead of 20 is really worth 150 credits to rectify... at the moment I think it isn't.
Wolf1953
Joined in Jan 2009

2 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Im April hat der Monat 330 Credits gekostet. Man sollte nicht nur Dollarscheine in den Augen haben, wenn man Geschäfte machen möchte. Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass da viele zugreifen.
Das ist kein Angebot für einen "blinden" Kauf von Karten.
Sonder
Joined in May 2010

35 post(s)
June 28, 2019
no preview ?
no discount ?

no buy

One has to pay full price for 31 cards that dont even know if one would ever enjoy
This is another type of gambling. And this gambling will cost you 775 credits

Thumbs down!

hblanco88 said it all, I'm afraid.
blizfist
Joined in Oct 2007

1 post(s)
June 28, 2019
12 years and tons of money later, I refuse to pay 465 credits to buy a bunch of garbage shows to get the one I actually want. You can take your predatory tactics and shove them.

Signing out. Forever.
Optimal
Joined in Jan 2018

64 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Will have to give this one a skip, shame because i like the red fox.

Same. There are not many cards that I am looking to get in the month of July. I rather pay a premium to get this special card alone than to pay for a pre-order and get many cards I do not want on top of it. 😖

I have way too many cards that I do not like in my 'Not downloaded' list. There are even some cards that I rather throw away for good, because I got them from all the scratchcard and slot machine games that I have played in the past. 😕

I really like the Red Fox though. I have all of her other cards. It is such a shame indeed. 😟

Totem, have a special weekend where users can purchase missed special event cards for two hundred credits or more per piece, I am pretty sure that some of us will jump on that opportunity to buy them, me included! 😀💰
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 post(s)
June 28, 2019
I do not have a problem with the promotion.
...if people give totem lots of money that isn't totem's fault.

I agree with @orclover on these two points. Totem is free to offer whatever promotions they like. Yes, as customers, we are free to *****, but there's absolutely no feedback that's as loud as simply not participating in offers that we don't like.

Totem is not stupid or evil, but like most businesses they experiment with "elasticity of demand". That's the economic principle to describe how the price of a highly desired item can be increased without losing a significant number of buyers and/or profit. However, at some point, an increase does cause a significant loss, so businesses roll back to the previous price and consider that an appropriate price based on current demand. In this case, Totem is testing to see whether customers will pre-pay for a month of cards with no discount and only the special event card as an incentive. It sounds like a lot of us posting in this thread won't, but if enough people do buy it, then there's no reason that Totem shouldn't continue to offer promotions like this. I might not like missing out on The Black Fox card, but that's the way the free market works.

(It's really too bad that stoicism isn't a sport because I would seriously kick ass ... 😐)
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3764 post(s)
June 28, 2019
As there is no special discount, I see no point in preordering.

I saw many post similar to the same thought as above

Every level above Bronze, gets a discount off every card...
Plus there was just a credit reload Bonus of 20%

If you re-loaded, then you got an extra 20%

I'm just ***** by all the
"where's my Discount " posts...

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3764 post(s)
June 28, 2019
There are not many cards that I am looking to get in the month of July. I rather pay a premium to get this special card alone than to pay for a pre-order and get many cards I do not want on top of it. 😖

Totem, have a special weekend where users can purchase missed special event cards for two hundred credits or more per piece, I am pretty sure that some of us will jump on that opportunity to buy them, me included! 😀💰

I used part of a member post, not to single that member out but to show the logic...
I'm *****

you would willingly pay 200 or more credits just to BUY the special event card...

But you won't spend the same number of credits to get every card of the month, Plus the special event card.

Something in ***** about that.

Product A costs 427 credits
Product A plus 31 other similar products, cost the same 427 credits..

Which would you buy?
1 product for 427
or
Buy 1 for 427 and get 31 for free ?

I think I'd go for the Buy 1 and get 31 free deal...

Just another way to look at it.

Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Wow look how quickly everybody's bonus credits vanished from the "crazy week" deals lol

But in all seriousness this new SEC gives me a headache. If monthly pre-orders, Black Friday, and Advent Calendar (which is another monthly pre-order) is the only way to get new SECs and the scratch game is the only way to get past SECs than i've got a total of four in that pile and only really want one.

The odds of me getting that one card is.....
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 post(s)
June 28, 2019
wasting your time throwing turds at me.
Ahhhh the good old days. lol j/k 😂😂😂😂
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Wyldanimal, you are right paying 200 for one card when you could pay almost double and get that one card plus a handful of others you may have gotten anyways in exchange for some you wouldnt wont is insane logic.

Now onto the whole discount thing, it shows more incentive to buy in bulk like that. A single card isn't going to be enough for most even if it's the only way to obtain it. You are asking them to drop atleast 400 credits and hope more are hits for them than misses and that is honestly asking for alot. I say a flat 20% discount on top of the member status discount like what they did for the Josephine special event would be ideal.
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 post(s)
June 28, 2019
There were thirteen cards I did not want in the month of June and the lineup of girls for July is very similar, so as much as I love The Red Fox, that is far too many unwanted cards to buy to get one I do want.

I guess I will just have to do without "The Black Fox". I am begining to agree with all those who ***** the special event cards.
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
June 28, 2019
@Totem this Friday's offer isn't exclusive enough: there are 31 cards that people can still purchase individually, that's a real issue!
Why not making all future cards exclusive? 😆😆😆
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 28, 2019
@CwHart - why should Totem take more notice of the few members that ***** about the special offers than they do about what seems to be the larger number of customers that take them up.
DestinationSeekr
Joined in Jan 2015

22 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Another 'Special Event' Card! YaaY !
Let me see, whats happening in July that's special? mmm... US independence day?month?? Maybe I should buy plane tickets and go to the US to celebrate the 'Special Event' Card!?

So the principle is simple. To unlock the card you got to be a millionaire to spend real money buying stuff you dont really want or another way is to just win the Lottery. That's Real Life in a game folks . Istripper getting Real on you.

Just another card held ***** for no reason, no reason but Totem Business ofcourse.
So I'm upset and I rant! Forgive me, but thats Just my business..
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Wolf needs no fox :)
For those who bought this deal, pls. do us a very little favour: rate the card
you stay anonim with that, but it would be very helpful to see how many members bought this package
since everyone is just *****.
It would be very helpful to see how many members still support the exclusive cards releases, while most of the members seem to be against that.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !