Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 post(s)
June 28, 2019
@DanielStoSve - but at the same time as opening up the door to people who would repeatedly buy, watch (and maybe record) for a month or so and then return their cards. Or even to people who have two installations and copy their cards from one to the other. If the second is kept off the internet while using it to run iStripper then the cards can be sold back via the first installation with no effect on the second's ability to play those cards.
true, didnt think about that. I do wish there was some way to get rid of unwanted cards tho, and to get special cards cheaper

without getting unwanted cards
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Anybody else having problems with the recent previews not downloading or only downloding 1 clip?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 28, 2019
@DanielStoSve - I forgot to include what perhaps would be a more important group. Those that no longer use iStripper but would just love to get a lot of their money back.
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 post(s)
June 28, 2019
@DanielStoSve - I forgot to include what perhaps would be a more important group. Those that no longer use iStripper but would just love to get a lot of their money back.

dont think that would work their money would still be in istripper as credits after selling the cards
Arsena
Joined in Jan 2008

41 post(s)
June 28, 2019
@DanielStoSve, I also have some unwanted cards (may be with a mystery box) I never downloaded and I will not download them and I don't want to download them.

What about a possibility to change with older cards with more pleasing appearance?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 28, 2019
@DanielStoSve - yes you are right, it wouldn't quite work - though after selling back your cards you could give a friend your account details and let them use those credits. This would be breaking the iStripper terms and conditions but could be difficult for Totem to spot.
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Damn... Our Red Fox is so awesome that I'll have to find a way to refund this month... This one looks like a great card.
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
June 28, 2019
That is a lot of credits... but the Fox is a fox! :)
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
Oh ok, I just realised that it wasn't the same offer as in February, when there was a discount... I'll probably have to pass then. Another special event card goes by without me.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
June 28, 2019
I totally agree with @TheEmu this time. Has been requested many times, it never will happen and it's good that it will not.
601bes
Joined in Dec 2009

29 post(s)
June 28, 2019
I've got to say, I do like these periodic "buy them in advance" promos. I go to work in the mornings, and look forward to getting back to find out which babe's going to come out and dance for me.

Also, I look at iStripper almost as much as a game (or at least entertainment) as something "adult". As such, I like the scratch-cards and special offers. I just wish I could rig the dadgum fansign lottery! 😭
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 28, 2019
I made the mistake of buying this offer. I also made the mistake of trying to download the only card to be released this weekend.

I also made the mistake of doing a retry on the download.

925MB X 0.05 =$46.25

$46.25 before taxes. Thats my network charge to download this card.

When the download fails due to server problem, the downloader downloads all of the files again, despite the fact that on my drive there are 925MB of this card in the folder created by the program.

Can someone please tell me why the downloader has to download the card again instead of reading and adding to the files that are already there. I already have the preview downloaded, so why can't the system find it on the servers..

I really don't mind paying the network fees once. But I get really pissed when I have to pay again to download files that are already there.

I am now quite pissy at the situation. So far this summer prebuy offer has cost me $92.50 in network charges plus the 426.25 credits which is about $55.00 in Canadian dollars.

I am ending this rant by saying “Totem, fix your goddamned crap so it works properly!”
Dethrox
Joined in Jun 2014

12 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Nope.. nope nope nope
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
June 28, 2019
I've looked without finding an answer: why are there no new cards today?
DickJohnson
Joined in Oct 2012

2 post(s)
June 28, 2019
So firstly, I don't post - ever, so I must be feeling really strongly about this one.

I see the forum already has the issue pretty much covered but here's my 2 cents
Totem - stop putting random cards out of reach (this red fox one and an olivia sin one from new year) by tagging them in to promotions that have literally ZERO incentive for the customer to buy.

I don't want to buy a full months worth of cards to get one card, it makes that one card too expensive and it really doesn't have that value. We can't even see a preview of the cards we're supposed to purchase up front and there will definitely be unwanted ones but there is no group discount for the sale?
Typically when people enter similar offers it is because the gamble could save them money due to the risk of the unseen and the convenience for the vendor to make larger sales with less processing but the Max incentive offered is a single card that could and should just be available for regular purchase.
Randomly deciding to make one card exclusive honestly just straight up alienates me. I'm a collector. I like to collect everything or at least everything I want.

This is a shameless tactic of yours to try and sell extra cards that you know people wouldn't buy and I for one as a long standing triple diamond member would suggest you consider changing this position as I will be considering mine as a paying customer.

I've just reloaded twice this month but this type of behaviour indicates a pattern of business practices that are ***** so take the matter seriously and offer a resolution or I for one will never buy another credit pack.

Pay attention to your customers, we drive your business and this forum all seems to say stop it.

Also maybe you shouldn't have dropped an unpurchasable card on a Friday, might have got slightly less backlash if people weren't expecting 1-3 new previews.
DickJohnson
Joined in Oct 2012

2 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Anybody else having problems with the recent previews not downloading or only downloding 1 clip?

You'll need the new version of the app
scots10130
Joined in Jul 2008

4 post(s)
June 28, 2019
So, no shows on a Friday?
CrackCrazy
Joined in Jun 2010

47 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Wow- no discount but an "exclusive" Red Fox card. Luckily I checked my collection and I already have 13 Red Fox cards, so not sure how excited I can get about #14, especially when even more will follow in the next weeks. Pay full price in advance for cards released in July I know I will not purchase when offered individually? My thirteen Red Fox cards will get me through this difficult decision.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 28, 2019
You'll need the new version of the app

I will disagree with that statement.

1) The downloader is not a part of the GUI (app) and is the same download engine that has been used since 2013.

2) The servers are not part of the app.

3) The folder where the files are downloaded to is not part of the app.

You might need the new version to play the shows, but I strongly disagree there too.
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
It's a ridiculous way to put cards on preorder while I'm waiting for new 3 shows and then have nothing. Also, the work should be done on releasing cards, not VR videos which are silly and time wasting.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
I agree, there should have been a clear and precise stating by the team about the lacking of 3 ordinary weekend cards. Nobody told us anything about that, instead; even after people asked about.
By the way, they could at least give us the possibility to download previews of exclusive cards, as we did have in old versions of the program.
ukdazza
Joined in Apr 2014

35 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Im A collector and would love the exclusive card, however full price for 31 july cards. really needs to be discounted especially as we can get preview discount of 10-20% the following month. Also you arnt actually paying full price for july cards, you may end up paying more as totum have proved yet again today, you maynot always get 7 cards released in a week.
So this offer is 1 of the worst, and ill be holding off for now.
NjoyXXX
Joined in Nov 2012

12 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
Ugly promotions, ... slugish cards release, ... price raise on some cards, because of no reason, ...

I think istrippers is going down, getting too greedy, ... "appreciate the hands that feed you" .

Again

"appreciate the hands that feed you" .
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Nobody told Totem that July starts on Monday.

Maybe in Paris June has only 27 days, making today July 01

Somebody is going to come up with some lame-assed excuse for this fiasco.
NjoyXXX
Joined in Nov 2012

12 post(s)
June 28, 2019
It's a ridiculous way to put cards on preorder while I'm waiting for new 3 shows and then have nothing. Also, the work should be done on releasing cards, not VR videos which are silly and time wasting.

True,
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
The weekend cards have been endly released. I still think It would have be kind to tell us "please wait a little more than usual" instead of keeping silence about.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
June 28, 2019
All you guys know that triple diamond members get a 45% discount every day and Do Not pay “full price” for anything at any time.

That’s all I have to say about the “Full Price” argument and I won’t be coming back to this thread so you’ll be wasting your time throwing turds at me for saying so.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
June 28, 2019
The weekend cards have been endly released. I still think It would have be kind to tell us "please wait a little more than usual" instead of keeping silence about.

Try synching with the server.

I just did and todays 3 cards are there now.
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
All you guys know that triple diamond members get a 45% discount every day and Do Not pay “full price” for anything at any time.

That’s all I have to say about the “Full Price” argument and I won’t be coming back to this thread so you’ll be wasting your time throwing turds at me for saying so.

Cool thx bye.

As far as the whole sell them back at half price, they won't listen to the members when we say quit it with these exclusive cards, why would they listen to us when we ask for something that would effectively lose them money? Even I think that's too much to ask for and I got a crap ton of cards I don't really want from past promotions similar to this. As far as this deal goes, it isn't random luck but it also isn't a discount like the Josephine event I think was so I am gonna have to think on this one. Sucks that her first card back since her hiatus is locked behind this promotion

As for the three new cards, think yall jumped the gun on that bit of *****. They are there. Sometimes it takes abit longer for them to show up
Mugsy
Joined in Jan 2012

54 post(s)
June 28, 2019

Spin it any way you like, this is still a terrible promotion. Not everyone is a triple diamond member and those that are EARNED that discount by purchasing such an enormous collection.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !