Forum / Everything about iStripper

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
April 15, 2019
Cards are divide in to Series

there is the Series called iStriper
and there is the Series called iStripp XXX

Each card has clips a different Erotic Levels.

Level 1 - no nudity
Level 2 - top less
Level 3 - Nudity
Level 4 - full nudity
Level 5 - XXX

So a iStripper series card can have a level 5 XXX clip
and so to can
a iStripper XXX series card have a Level 2 clip

Don't ***** the Series with the Erotic Levels.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
April 15, 2019
@DuziKolo

perhaps you Ignored this...

If you Don't have enough Card to win, Then you Play the Slots Only to try and win Credits.

Your attempt at ***** Sarcasm is not Welcomed.

spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
April 15, 2019
@DuziKolo
@Wyldanimal

I've also had some slots without a show or golden egg in recent games.
There was no message because there were shows in the last game.

I checked the Girls Store and found that there is no show in the Exxxx series older than 45 days.
ciphoto
Joined in Nov 2017

48 post(s)
April 15, 2019
Why do some shows say XXX in the description but don't have the red xx tag.Because that are normal iStripper cards just with one or two XXX clips, without sound.Newer iStripperXXX crads have longer XXX clips with penetration and (not always) toys and the XXX clips are with sound.Older iStripperXXX cards are almost only XXX clips.

Ah thanks. So the istripper cards can have a small amount of xxx. So correct me if I'm wrong I thought the xxx meant it had insertion/penetration. Maybe just fingers, and maybe just briefly is that correct? I couldn't find where i thought I read that before this morning.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 post(s)
April 15, 2019
@ciphoto : you're right, just fingers and briefly.
ciphoto
Joined in Nov 2017

48 post(s)
April 15, 2019
@stefnev1 :thanks. But now I have to search through all the regular istripper cards for xxx. It would be nice to be able to sort by erocticism levels in the store.
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
April 15, 2019
@mulvaulva or wahatever not paging back.. the point being it use to be 10 creds was awarded not 8... end of story... it changed without notification
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
April 15, 2019 (edited)
@mulvaulva or wahatever not paging back.. the point being it use to be 10 creds was awarded not 8... end of story... it changed without notification

It's always been 10 credits, nothing has changed...
Net Gain or Loss = Credit won - cost to spin

the spin cost you 2 credits, you win 0 credits, your Net Gain or Loss is 0 - 2 = -2

the spin cost you 2 credits, you Win 10 credits, your Net Gain or Loss is 10-2 = 8

the spin cost you 1 credit, you win 1 credit, your Net Gain or Loss is 1-1 = 0

the spin cost you 1 credit, you won 1000 credits, your Net Gain or Loss in 1000 - 1 = 999

nothing has changed.

Edit
If you are referring to how it is displayed in your account History...
Yes, they are now doing the math and only showing the Net Gain, not the gross Win.

JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
April 15, 2019
Of course I was referencing how it use to show in account history ...hence the change w/out notification part...FIN
StrikeItLucky
Joined in Nov 2009

4 post(s)
April 16, 2019
In other words, what i've seen is when you win 10 credits, this mean the 2 credit for spin is not taken, and it add 8 credits. Then you win 10 credit.

I wanted to ask if it's safe to play the game now, as i experienced some unexpected behaviors last friday with the error server message.

Thx and keep up the good work
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 post(s)
April 16, 2019
For me the slot machine is working fine.
I've version 1.2.226 under Win10 64bits 1809.
ikarr
Joined in Oct 2016

2 post(s)
April 16, 2019
will you finaly turn off that howling sound.... i tried everything to switch it off....
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
April 17, 2019
@ikarr There should be a button on the bottom right of the slot machine page. I have to turn it off every time.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !