Thank GOT it's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
April 12, 2019
@Dfner One can have an opinion about a card, but I can't stand pure negativity. That person took the decision to buy all cards of April 2019 with the risk that not every show/model would be according to his tastes. Downrating because of that reason is not fair. It's an offend to the model, to the producers (iStripperteam) and to the other costumers!
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
April 12, 2019
@MPerator Hello, please log a ticket through the customer service provide all the details .We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
April 12, 2019
@Dfner One can have an opinion about a card, but I can't stand pure negativity. That person took the decision to buy all cards of April 2019 with the risk that not every show/model would be according to his tastes. Downrating because of that reason is not fair. It's an offend to the model, to the producers (iStripperteam) and to the other costumers!

100% agreed.
gameplayer
Joined in Aug 2010

1 post(s)
April 12, 2019
Those Skyrim steel swords sure do get around.
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
April 12, 2019 (edited)
Do we submit ticket through billing or other? @Manue Should probably shut down Slot Machine till fixed I have seen it take 6 creds in 1 pull multiple times. How do I send Video as proof If required?
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
April 12, 2019
I'm just gonna blow the rest of my credits to prove a poin 600 down here we go, anyone notice highest amount won here this time around? 100 FFS
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
April 12, 2019 (edited)
Enjoy my 60 bucks...lol that took all of 4 minutes 112 credits won 600 spent 0 cards as unable to purch them obviously this was out of greed and testing so... make of it what you will
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
April 12, 2019
What a scam. I slotmachined until there were four girls i liked to buy. There was a 30% off. And When i clicked on "buy" then the machine says " This pack is not available" due to one card already bought by me, which is not true... every single girl of the four shows "get her nude" when I click on the card.I want my money back, this machine is a scam machine!!!

Please check your account History,
You must have Double Click the Button, as the Pack was added to your collection, and then a 2nd attempt to purchase the same pack was denied.

spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
April 13, 2019 (edited)
@zzmaskers @Dfner One can have an opinion about a card, but I can't stand pure negativity. That person took the decision to buy all cards of April 2019 with the risk that not every show/model would be according to his tastes. Downrating because of that reason is not fair. It's an offend to the model, to the producers (iStripperteam) and to the other costumers!
i agree.
Same as downgrating the christmas card...because it was an happy new year one.
The show was great, and some reviewers even admit it...but still rate it low...because the not a christmas card.
When he like a model, he give good comment, BUT when he dislike them, @Rickz rate them zero...
it's either 5, or zero (like many gamers)
Bonnie Clyde Boner get 0, lame photo idea
Mina K All in, 0, nothing worth rating here.
Paulina Soul hot scented, 0, just plain dump, nothing worth rating...

Things like that make me thing that Totem should mod some reviews...but i know they can't, and won't.
baslal
Joined in Apr 2018

24 post(s)
April 13, 2019
Add insult to *****, not only do I get the error message, Totem is slamming me with the minimum discount 10% on almost all my 2 credit spins! I spent over 30 spins, a couple 20$ and one 30%.
I'm done.
Cheap &^%$&^%$^$#
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
April 13, 2019
@spacedragon64

Totally agree.

With regards to Olivia Sinn her Advent Calendar card rated 3.18. All her other cards rated much higher. As a performer she was actually great, but many other people decided they were not happy with the choice as a special card and subsequently gave it low ratings despite the fact that there was nothig wrong with the card or Olivia's performance.

The ratings system is really seriously skewed and TBH I haven't reallly used it for many years.

Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 post(s)
April 13, 2019 (edited)
there definitely is a problem with the slot machine here! If i get the message that the server couldn't be contacted then yes no credits are taken BUT if the next spin works then it just takes 4 credits instead of 2 for that spin so you do pay for the not working one.
So be careful folks.
Might be worth a try to restart the program if you get that error maybe then it doesn't take the double credits for the next spin.

Edit: nope it doesn't help i had 237 credits then restarted and had 235 credits. so the credits are taken on the server even if the client pretends that they are not. Big problem here Totem Team. Do you want all users of the slot machine open a ticket or will you refund them on your own?
StrikeItLucky
Joined in Nov 2009

4 post(s)
April 13, 2019
there definitely is a problem with the slot machine here! If i get the message that the server couldn't be contacted then yes no credits are taken BUT if the next spin works then it just takes 4 credits instead of 2 for that spin so you do pay for the not working one.
So be careful folks.
Might be worth a try to restart the program if you get that error maybe then it doesn't take the double credits for the next spin.

Edit: nope it doesn't help i had 237 credits then restarted and had 235 credits. so the credits are taken on the server even if the client pretends that they are not. Big problem here Totem Team. Do you want all users of the slot machine open a ticket or will you refund them on your own?

Totally agree, waiting for a response on my side since yesterday, i would have play some credit again and this stop me to buy anything until it's fixed.
Patpatric
Joined in Oct 2017

12 post(s)
April 13, 2019
It seems that luck is not my strong side :( I'll better wait for the next Friday.
p.s. And your slot-machine is clunky, glichy and reuses sound effects from Halloween TGIF!
Arsena
Joined in Jan 2008

41 post(s)
April 13, 2019
Put this damned slot machine to the scratch!😖😖😖
After opening the iStripper window this ***** is still very noisy, also after closing the iStripper window. It sounds just like a rotten gambling house.
I switched off the iStripper sound on the sound mixer.😢😢😢
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
April 13, 2019
@Arsena
You have a speaker in the lower right angle of the slot machine. Click on it to disable the sound of the slot machine only.
Kanox
Joined in Apr 2010

3 post(s)
April 13, 2019
***** 50euro and errors that often sucked my cr without spin...
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
April 13, 2019
As the team said, log a ticket to the customer service to explain your problem, and Totem will ask you on monday.
Audiobully
Joined in Jun 2018

15 post(s)
April 13, 2019
I often read complaints about slot machines, mainly that you don't win anything. I was in that boat!

However, I decided to give it a whirl today and why not? I was down to 11 credits after buying Ava Black's new awesome show. I just finished playing for all of 10 minutes (again, with 11 DANG CREDITS!) and I got 4x sets for 50% off (I actually wanted 2 and the other 2 are not bad at all!), I won at least 10 free spins, Estonika's hot ass XXX show for 20% off because my other three slots were all golden eggs! 100 free credits!

So I basically got 2x full price shows (sans my platinum discount), 4x 50% off shows, 1x 20% off show and I still have 36.5 credits. Unreal when I came in with 11.
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
April 13, 2019 (edited)
1100 down zero won tons of multi charges why because testing to see if fixed I do it so you don't have to guinea pig style...tons of errors diconnect multi chages and also payout specifically says get 10 for 2 eggs but system only awards 8.... Weird huh?

Conclusion if you don't have cards to win don't do what I did and you'll be fine.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

729 post(s)
April 13, 2019
payout specifically says get 10 for 2 eggs but system only awards 8.... Weird huh?

That's not weird, You pay 2credits for a spin and win 10, so you get 8.

10 (win) - 2 (pay) = 8 in total
marcoee
Joined in Oct 2018

3 post(s)
April 13, 2019
What is going on with this GOT Friday thing? Why do I have to hear the wolf sound with the slot machine? Even when Istripper is not working it gives me the wolf sound? Scared me shitless because most of my time I don't have the sound on here and yet for the slot machine you have to have a separate button for this sound? Why?!?!? Could you at least join the sound button with the programs sound button? So I don't have to push 2 buttons. And why is the sound working even when I don't use Istripper?
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 post(s)
April 13, 2019
What is going on with this GOT Friday thing? Why do I have to hear the wolf sound with the slot machine? Even when Istripper is not working it gives me the wolf sound? Scared me shitless ...
😊😆😂😂 Lol ... 👍
Anyway, I used up about twenty credits and only won back two. I'm not spending anymore as I already have a complete set and they don't offer up any of the classic cards which I've begun to collect.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
April 14, 2019
i saw a few posts making remarks about "Notice there are only 100cr winners "

Just so you all know...
It is Possible to win the Jack pot...
there have been 2 jackpot winners

The Jackpot, 4 eggs, should have harder Odds than the lower 1, 2, or 3, egg winners..
So the Number of Jackpot winners should be far less than the number of other cr Wins.
Onaryc07
Joined in Jul 2016

4 post(s)
April 14, 2019
Hadn't bought from the slot machines before (and pretty much avoided the various other "games). So when I got 1-egg + 20% discount whether "Buy" would give choices among the 3 cards or would offer all at once. But I figured that hitting "Buy" would pop up a "buy-confirmation" akin to the confirmation when buying single cards. So a few hours ago I tried it

But NO!!! "BUY" was immediate for all 3. So 42 credits ***** on 2 cards that are wholly worthless (unappealing) to me and one that's a weak "maybe."

A gimmicky way to mask a ripoff trap, given that a simple "buy" confirmation box would have been the civilized way to effect the transaction.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
April 14, 2019 (edited)
But I figured that hitting "Buy" would pop up a "buy-confirmation"

I think if you look up the definition of BUY, the word is self explanatory on what it means...

here is an example:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/buy

So Please try to not twist around this offer into some
"gimmicky way to mask a ripoff trap"

You are being very disrespectful to the Team, and all of the Members here.
and you owe all of us a Sincere Apology !

A BIG BUTTON with the word BUY on it, couldn't be More self explanatory.

@Onaryc07
I've sent you a Private Message, please read it.
Thank you
ciphoto
Joined in Nov 2017

48 post(s)
April 14, 2019
Why do some shows say XXX in the description but don't have the red xx tag. Like the Darcia Lee 854. I prefer XXX cards but and don't want to buy ones that aren't.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

729 post(s)
April 14, 2019
Why do some shows say XXX in the description but don't have the red xx tag.

Because that are normal iStripper cards just with one or two XXX clips, without sound.
Newer iStripperXXX crads have longer XXX clips with penetration and (not always) toys and the XXX clips are with sound.
Older iStripperXXX cards are almost only XXX clips.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
April 14, 2019
XXX in the card description is one of the hotness levels or level of eroticism in a card. It has nothing to with the card branding. It is the level above 'full nudity'
DuziKolo
Joined in Apr 2015

57 post(s)
April 15, 2019
Oh well, another great game. Without any issues and bugs.
And last two attempts where I get to buy nothing with 20% and 10% discount! Great value for money!

Thanks totem, you are doing your best to convince me I should stop buying your products!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !