Who is your next favorite girl to be locked behind a paywall?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2211 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Here's the next one.................

Ms. Anastasiia.............. TGIF tomorrow
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
June 26, 2020 (edited)
ALL 10 SEC . that's all . i own ALL my other shows.😀😀😀
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
June 26, 2020
i have anastasiia sec show i love it.👍👍👍
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2211 post(s)
July 24, 2020 (edited)
Here's the next one.................

Nici's A Certain Japanese........TGIF tomorrow

Monthly pre-buy ?
miguelion
Joined in Mar 2008

3 post(s)
July 24, 2020
If you guys would stick the Girls in great outfits (compare to boring ones) maybe the over all selling from the weekly cards would be better

This ^^ It should be obvious that this would be the best approach for everyone.

Just get rid of the games. I dont see anything special about the SE cards anyway except maybe "Hot and Roll". Why not make all shows that good? It will keep people coming back for more and keep the cash flowing.

Then we wont need to have all these awkward, angry discussions about gambling here and its ethics.

Who wants to feel bitter about wasting a loads of credits which will naturally be replaced by spending hard cash in order to continue buying cards they actually want.

Keep it hot. Keep it Simple.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
July 24, 2020 (edited)
If you guys would stick the Girls in great outfits (compare to boring ones) maybe the over all selling from the weekly cards would be better

I'm all for the principle of this (sales figures based on interesting enough cards), but we are very varied bunch of people here...

I, for one, care very little of the outfits. If you have Cara Mell, Belka, Stacy Cruz... and MANY others in whatever outfit, I'll buy that card. Then there are 2-3 recent girls whose forthcoming shows I will probably not buy, regardless the outfit.

For me, it's all about the GIRL wearing the outfit, instead of the OUTFIT covering the girl.

Nice, interesting outfits are nice, but not a factor at all in my buying habits.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 24, 2020
If you guys would stick the Girls in great outfits (compare to boring ones) maybe the over all selling from the weekly cards would be betterI'm all for the principle of this (sales figures based on interesting enough cards), but we are very varied bunch of people here... I, for one, care very little of the outfits. If you have Cara Mell, Belka, Stacy Cruz... and MANY others in whatever outfit, I'll buy that card. Then there are 2-3 recent girls whose forthcoming shows I will probably not buy, regardless the outfit.For me, it's all about the GIRL wearing the outfit, instead of the OUTFIT covering the girl.Nice, interesting outfits are nice, but not a factor at all in my buying habits.

@Dfner - I'll challenge you a little on this using Avery as an example. Now Avery is a very attractive girl and she has done 15 shows for us.

The problem I have is that in most of those shows Avery starts off with only two pieces of clothing (bra and panties) and there are fundamentally only four starting variations (fully clothed, no bra, no pants, naked) and so she is very quickly naked. Once I've seen her do that three times, I've seen it all. And she does seem (from recollection) to invariably follow the same sequence in removing them. With no XXX to liven it up, this becomes repetitive and as a resultant, boring.

But put a girl in a full outfit (for example jacket, shirt, bra, skirt, panties) you have a considerable number of variations in starting positions and removal sequences (i.e. the fine art of striptease) which to me can be so much more interesting. Vary the outfits, vary the hairstyles, make-up etc and that variety is what makes me come back for more. Maybe I'm kinky but I still find Alina (Racer, 1132) sexier with her clothes on than with them off!

But I will confess that if the girl is a minger, it doesn't matter what you wrap her in - I wouldn't go there!

Cheers

Chgeers
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 24, 2020
I totally agree with @pickle1 on this subject.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
July 24, 2020
@pickle I agree with everything you said, and Avery is an excellent example to use to address this issue.

Avery, for me, belong to the performers, whose shows I buy "no matter what", but I also think that her performances are incredibly repetitive, and I am disappointed that she doesn't vary the contents of her performances at all. I'm not necessarily expecting any XXX content, because I don't think there will be any for her and I've resigned to that fact :), but any kind of other variation would be very welcome.

I can put Ariel A, Nici and Gloria (despite her one XXX card) in the same category. Lots of cards, very little variation in "daringness" - especially when you know that all of the three have done much more daring stuff elsewhere.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 24, 2020
For me it is not the "daringness" that matters, it is the teasing - which for me is improved by initially wearing more clothing than is now the norm.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
July 24, 2020
@TheEmu I was trying to edit my post, but you beat me to it... Daringness is certainly not everything for me, either.

If we use Avery as an example still, simple change of outfits don't make much difference in whether I'm interested in the card or not.

Avery's performances seem to be always very alike, regardless the outfit. Sure, she can start her shows sometimes with a little bit more on than in other shows, but it is still pretty much the same stuff in all her shows.

I respect your preferences, but for me, it is still the girl that makes 99% of my interest in the show. For me, it really doesn't matter what they are wearing.

A bit simplified:
  • Belka / Stacy Cruz / Belle Claire and many others can start their shows stark naked, no teasing element at all, and I'll love it.
  • Some recent performers could have excellent skills and outsanding outfits, and I still wouldn't buy their shows.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 24, 2020 (edited)
@Dfner

Of course the girl, including her personality, is the most most important aspect. But a good choice of clothing can add a great deal to this. Unfortunatley, for me, the current choices of clothing have tended to be too simple, lack variety and provide little scope for a true striptease rather than a quick "see me get naked". An excellent example is Anna Tatu who takes her time to strip and teases us all the way. I would even be happy with cards of hers in which she never got totally naked at all, or did so only for a few seconds at the end of each strip.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
July 24, 2020
@TheEmu

Agreed. And Anna Tatu is certainly one of my favourites - and I don't mind at all that she never made a c- or f-series cards with XXX content. For me, it is much sexier to see the girl performing "in her comfort zone" - not feeling pressured to include stuff in their shows that they are not comfortable with - than to see her reluctantly conforming to the (assumed) demands of "more is better".

Anna Tatu is great example of that. Same thing with newer performer Irina Gubeva. I absolutely love how gorgeous and beautiful she is. She seems to be very shy and frequently "covers her modesty" :) at some points in her first performance, but that doesn't have any negative effect on me. She is doing what she is comfortable with, and she is doing it gracefully and beautifully. That's perfectly fine.

Different outfits, different styles of disrobing, and other aspects certainly add a lot in the overall experience, but for me (call me shallow! :) ) that has never been a factor in the decision of whether to buy the show or not. It has always been the performer, no matter what her chosen outfit was.
PascalsWager
Joined in Jan 2009

81 post(s)
July 25, 2020
I'd heard mention of Kitana Lure. And f-that. Not buying, ever. This is gamblng, but worse because you can only "win" the prize with, umm, gambling, or buying 29 cards you might not want. Gross. And i won't stop saying that.
PascalsWager
Joined in Jan 2009

81 post(s)
July 25, 2020 (edited)
@gkar45 Then don't link it to gambling rewards. Duh.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 post(s)
July 25, 2020
@Dfner
An excellent example is Anna Tatu who takes her time to strip and teases us all the way. I would even be happy with cards of hers in which she never got totally naked at all, or did so only for a few seconds at the end of each strip.

Just to add that Anna does not play with herself or is into anything resembling XXX but she is not afraid of displaying her obvious charms. Anna is a perfect example of what an iSrtipper goddess should be,

Sorry @gkar45 and others but a woman does not necessariliy need to do do XXX to show how beautiful she can really be.

This is why Anna is my #1 or is that #6
PascalsWager
Joined in Jan 2009

81 post(s)
July 25, 2020 (edited)
@gcar45 Thank you for patronizing me on the concept of discounts. DP = (1-r) * P
mrgame4444
Joined in Sep 2016

43 post(s)
August 12, 2020
She will be the next behind SEC
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
August 13, 2020 (edited)
in the showroom that will be card 1484 hip,hop, delice 👍👍😍😍 AudaLove,
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
August 15, 2020
I'm guessing the next SEC is probably gonna be one of Cara Mell's last cards; more likely one of her last 2, since the next one is very close to being released.
Looking at other recent models with cards coming up, I can't see who else.

Most SECs are of models who came back for a take 2 or 3. Only Olivia Sin, Kaisa Nord & Anastasiia have 6 cards each.

This is depending on the model's latest cards being as popular as the previous ones. I think Kristina and Carolina Abril were planned as SECs but sales weren't as high as expected.

I hope I'm wrong, 'cause I like Cara Mell.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
August 15, 2020
well i'm waiting on the hong kong star 👍👍👍💰💰💰😍😍😍
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

707 post(s)
August 16, 2020
I think the Bunny might be a SEC.

Other than that, I think Carolina sold very well. Kristina's performance was strongly criticised - both when it comes to the girl, and to the technical quality of her shows.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2211 post(s)
August 21, 2020
Here's the next one..........

Kitana Lure's Sexualn Arts

The scratch cards returns............
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
August 21, 2020
This will be the first SEC that I don't need in my collection. So no need to join the scratch games or to use one of my Jokers.

Kitana Lure happens to be one of the few recent models that I'm not collecting, so missing this card is of no importance to me. Infact it has made it even easier to stop being a completist collector, knowing that even in the line of special event cards there is one (and more in the future, I think) that I don't mind not having.
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
August 22, 2020
Didn't see that one coming! Maybe we'll be able to get Cara Mell's last cards in a regular way after all.
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
August 22, 2020
@gkar45 you can probably find the same ears in your price range at your local joke shop 😂
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
August 24, 2020 (edited)
@gkar45 the hot girl on the skin is model Vida Guerra. 😍😍😍😍
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
August 25, 2020 (edited)
well when they find the next SEC. for now 0 . i own all my SEC'S 👍
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
August 25, 2020
@gkar45 Niemira's 'TIS THE SEASON was the last SEC show i unlock in the scratch game.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
August 26, 2020
👍👍👍

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !