Who is your next favorite girl to be locked behind a paywall?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

218 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Glad I've mostly gone elsewhere as I'm not into being *****.
Same for me. This marketing scheme is making me sick.
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Another card I can scratch off my list by a girl I'd love to see because I don't have a ton of money to throw at some pay wall... :(
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
September 13, 2019 (edited)
Another exclusive card (4th of 2019, and at least one other is going to be released soon)... 👎

This marketing scheme is making me sick.
Me too. I am very disappointed.
thesums
Joined in Jan 2013

21 post(s)
September 13, 2019
So to get her you need to be lucky?? No guarantees?
cripto
Joined in Mar 2019

9 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Now im sad was looking forwerd to see her show😪
Doggylover
Joined in Jan 2019

11 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Sorry i´m also not joining this gambling, you guys know for sure wich Girls/Outfits are the ones pople want to have. After lots of disapointing weeks with Girls wich are far away from Top Models we get one hot card as a special card....
if you think this will motivate people to play gamble games this maybe works for some guys but not for me...
I use my next 30€ then to get a additional subscription at a XXX VR Site and know what i get for the money. :-)
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
October 2, 2019
Fuuuu**...

Again. One of the more interesting outfits I wanted to see will be "locked behind a paywall".

Do you want to know which show? Well, you know where to find the info.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

729 post(s)
October 3, 2019
Jia Lissa Halloween 2019

https://twitter.com/iStripperUS/status/1178653942387019777

I guess that will be the next special event card.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
October 3, 2019
That would be alright 😀. As long as it NOT an iStripper XXX card., It's about time for another non-xxx card to be a special event card.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
October 3, 2019 (edited)
I don't think it's Jia Lissa (at least not the next one). Just visit Lukaszr's website, and choose "Exclusive Cards" under menu "Misc:" (see image above).

https://isworkshop.eu/showroom/

You'll find out that there is a new exclusive card listed: Skye Blue's "Bend To My Will" (f0511).
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
October 3, 2019
Wait a minute... Something is different than yesterday.

Yes, @Dfner, you're right about Skye Blue's "Bend To My Will" (f0511), but, there was one more exclusive card yesterday. I can't see it today. Well, for now I won't reveal what the card was 😊
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
October 4, 2019
Alright, I can now see that card, too. It indeed was missing in the listing at the time I replied earlier.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
October 4, 2019
& that card #No.: e1321 of Jia Lissa...have a good day !!

And that is an iStripper reg card too 😀 I'll spend 50,000 credits on scratch and lose games to get that card.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
October 4, 2019
@gkar45 , Yup, another iStripper reg as a Special Event Card does make my day. Although according to the pictures shown on the site of @lukaszr the XXX card Naughty Angel by Angelika Grays, there are no dildos, so I will probably buy that card.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
February 21, 2020
Here is the next one................

With No clear way to win it 😕👎👎👎
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

729 post(s)
February 21, 2020
With No clear way to win it

You mean with No way to win it at all.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
February 21, 2020
It is the 21st February. Is there a 'Special Event' today that I am unaware of? The card is clearly described as a SPECIAL EVENT CARD.
Krell
Joined in Jan 2008

77 post(s)
February 21, 2020 (edited)
Here is the next one................

You have to buy "Mystery Envelopes", which contain a bunch of cards you have previously chosen not to buy. There is also a scratch card in the envelope with a chance (the % of which remains unspecified) to win the SEC

If you already have all of the cards, then I guess you'll just have to use a Joker card, or stop buying shows until you have enough gaps in your collection to start playing the gambling games again

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????????
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
February 21, 2020
You mean with No way to win it at all.

👍

You have to buy "Mystery Envelopes", which contain a bunch of cards you have previously chosen not to buy.

I don't think so 😕
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
March 20, 2020 (edited)
Here is the next one............

Ms. Stacy Cruz......... The scratch game returns 👎😕
shadowman64
Joined in Dec 2013

40 post(s)
March 20, 2020 (edited)
I prefer my sore throat, runny nose and fever compared to these so called special event cards.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
March 20, 2020
I'm glad I spent my last dollar for credits last August. I truly hope you guys/gals can actually have fun here anymore.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Interesting thing:
Please, take a look at the release dates of last six special event cards:

• 2019-10-18: Skye Blue - Bend To My Will
• 2019-11-25: Jia Lissa - Clockwork Orange Style
• 2019-12-25: Liya Silver, Jia Lissa - Milk & Cookies
• 2020-01-24: Kaisa Nord - No Safe Word
• 2020-02-21: Eva Elfie - Cuddling Up
• 2020-03-20: Stacy Cruz - Hard Candy

Something tells me that the next SEC will be here around April 24.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Nice analysis @lukaszr.

So - pray that the girls on the upcoming list (including Belka and Eris) get released before that date.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Something tells me that the next SEC will be here around April 24.
I accept existance of SECs, but one per month is way too much.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Something tells me that the next SEC will be here around April 24.I accept existance of SECs, but one per month is way too much.

Unfortunately.......this "once per month" SEC looks to be the "New Normal" 👎
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
March 20, 2020
International Day of Happiness. This is not making people very happy from what I can see so far.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
March 21, 2020
Here's my take (and vision) of all this:

IMHO one SEC card per month is - in the long run - too frequent even for Totem's financial interests. It will mean devaluation of all SEC cards... "how are they so special when they are released so frequently?", people will ask.

After members have used their Joker cards - which were quite easy to win earlier, but now don't seem to be part of any promotion - it will become obvious that you can't keep a complete collection with reasonable costs.

If they continue to release a SEC card per month when most members don't have any Joker cards left, it is clear that even us who now have full collection, will be having more and more "gaps" in our collections.

Aaand... when we learn to accept those "gaps", the whole goal of having the complete collection, will become more and more futile battle to fight for. And when THAT happens, the SEC cards will become way less desirable.

After purchasing the new Stacy Cruz SEC, and not taking part of the scratch games, I now have one Joker card left. I believe I will have to use it on one of Belka's forthcoming cards, but after that - if the SEC release schedule remains at 1/month, I won't be even trying to keep complete collection.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
May 1, 2020
Here's the next one.............

Ms. Belka........the scratch card game returns again 😕

Time for Totem to get some of their Jokers back..........
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 post(s)
May 1, 2020
Here's the next one.............

Ms. Belka........the scratch card game returns again 😕

Time for Totem to get some of their Jokers back..........

Totem was pretty nice about this one...they released another xxx from her earlier in the week and to be honest she isn't really into it like professionals appear to be....after Wednesdays card, I really have no desire to get this one even if I had a joker card.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !