Why do YOU use Istripper?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

noBullGuy
Joined in Jan 2013

3 post(s)
February 16, 2019
We're all men, loving strippers. And we're all collectors. So please please give us more tools to create our own colletions, maybe even upload and share colletions among other members, while staiing anonymous.

Agree with paintsnudes!
However I would very much appreciate to have more customizations options.
  • more and more useful preselections: such as colors of dress, wearing shoes, wearing and undressing lingerie
  • exclude the poledance files to set as a standard option. Frankly there is maybe one or two girls who really know to dance with a pole. The rest uses it as a standing aid. So I don't like it at all and would prefer to have it off my harddrive.

noBullGuy
Joined in Jan 2013

3 post(s)
February 16, 2019
I have two 55' Monitors, one for my work laptop, and one for the personal laptop.
Since I work from home, I have iStripper playing on the personal 55' to take the edge off of work.
Best purchase ever!

The same goes for me. iStripper is more expensive then many other Hardcoresites. But I prefer to see nice Ladies dancing and leave the rest up to my own fantasy, rather then to see artificial people f...ing and screaming all day.

iStripper is the best product on the market today.... and far from perfect.
However it might become perfect with the help of all members!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !