Thank God It's the last Friday of 2018

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
December 28, 2018
Thank God It's the last Friday of 2018!

First of all, please note that we will release only 6 shows instead of 7 this week .
Models are more difficult to book during the holiday season and some models we had booked for December have canceled their coming at the last moment.
We have always favored quality over quantity and we prefer not to shoot rather than releasing an "average" girl.

Anyway, we should get back to our weekly rhythm of releases in the coming weeks !

So, this week releases are :

Free packs

Now, let's talk about good news! The Free Packs offer became of your favorite events, so we thought it would be a good way to celebrate the new year!

Remember:
  • Each pack contains 3 cards.
  • Discount starts at 10% and goes up to 20%!
  • The more you buy, the cheaper you pay and the faster you earn FREE packs.

The Free packs offer will be available until Friday, January 4th, 2019 - 9.00 am, Paris time!

How to access the Free packs?

• Go to the "Featured" tab of iStripper software.
  • Click on "Free Packs" category.
  • Enjoy !

Happy New Years Folks, We wish you the best for 2019!
bugzme
Joined in Nov 2011

147 post(s)
December 28, 2018
Thanks,

The packs stop at the last free pack after 20% in case other members wondered how many you could purchase.

Bugz
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
December 28, 2018
Thanks,

The packs stop at the last free pack after 20% in case other members wondered how many you could purchase.

Bugz

Correct!
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 post(s)
December 28, 2018
How can I change the pack I wanna buy to pick one I like to add?
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 post(s)
December 28, 2018
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL 😊👌👍
h8c7eler76
Joined in Sep 2008

40 post(s)
December 28, 2018
@kaiju
We have always favored quality over quantity ...

good choice, thank you.
have a nice weekend.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
December 28, 2018
Encore une belle semaine sur iStripper et pour le dernier weekend de l'*****ée, Chloe Lamoure est venue ! J'adore cette magnifique brune aux formes exquises et au sourire tellement charmeur 😍😍
Bon réveillon à toute l'équipe et à tous les membres du forum 💋
h8c7eler76
Joined in Sep 2008

40 post(s)
December 28, 2018
Happy New Year to all.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1635 post(s)
December 28, 2018
Have a great New Year's ev' too ! see you in 2019 guys :)
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
December 28, 2018
This new promo has a bug.

Every time I run iStripper a new set of cards is drawn.

It's not everything. Sometimes, when I go to a different page (eg details about one of the drawn cards) and return to the "Free Packs" tab, the page is refreshed and new cards are drawn.

It's still not everything. When I'm on the "Free Packs" page I can click anywhere on that page, then I can press the F5 key to refresh the page and another set of cards is drawn.

And now the worst. The system adds wrong cards to my collection. I had drawn the following set of cards:
  • e0233 - Lucy Li - Glamorous
  • e0190 - Brynn Tyler - Pure Joy
  • e0203 - Tracy Smile - Little Darling
Meanwhile, the system has added the following cards to the collection:
  • f0038 - Aurelly Rebel - Solo
  • e0384 - Apolonia - Army Brat
  • f0324 - Ria Sunn - Go For It !

Such a bug discourages me from continuing to take part in the offer, and thus I will not receive any free packs.
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 post(s)
December 28, 2018
Have a great New Year's ev' too ! see you in 2019 guys :)

Happy New year to the entire team.
May 2019 be the best ever.👍 👍 👍 👍

Thanks, Celine 🐱
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
December 28, 2018 (edited)
I've seen the same problem as @lukaszr. Only 1 card on 3 is the same after purchasing the pack, 2 cards are different in my collection now 😕
But after pressing F5, the same 3 cards come back in the second pack (I'm using ver 1.2.216 under Win10).
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
December 28, 2018
I forgot to add: I'm using version 1.2.210
System: Windows 7

spacedragon64
Happy birthday !!
Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
December 29, 2018
Bonne et heureuse *****ée à tous, Happy new year to all (iStripper team, girls, members, collectionners).

Pas de problème avec la promo ici, j'ai reçu les cartes achetées, et pas de refresh, ou de changement de carte quand je changeais de tab, ou que je regardais les cartes du pack avant d'acheter.

The deal work fine for me, got all the good card, no refresh when checking the card, and returning to the page.

win 7
istripper 1.2.212
BidDickK
Joined in Jul 2018

2 post(s)
December 29, 2018
Do the cards from the free packs unlock on January 1st?
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2202 post(s)
December 29, 2018

I did buy a free pack, was able to download & play the cards immediately.
BidDickK
Joined in Jul 2018

2 post(s)
December 29, 2018
I did buy a free pack, was able to download & play the cards immediately.

I bought the entire free pack set and all the cards say coming soon. Thank you for the input.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2202 post(s)
December 29, 2018
I bought the entire free pack set and all the cards say coming soon. Thank you for the input.

Then the cards should unlock after Midnight. Cards purchased are recorded on the servers in Paris time. With the time difference, the cards should unlock after Midnight. That happened to me with the Advent Calendar. Although you can play individual clips manually after downloading.
cala
Joined in Oct 2007

6 post(s)
December 29, 2018
Disappointed in this TGIF. First free set was three rather hohum cards, with one actually being quite bad (and old). Won't play any more.
Kleinwildjaeger
Joined in Jun 2016

2 post(s)
December 29, 2018
Hi, the %-packs contain 2 cards from my wishlist (without the newest realeases) and 1 random card. Is it the same (2 and 1) with the free packs (for those who doesn't have triple diamond) or are they all 3 random?
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 post(s)
December 29, 2018
Was able to purchase one 3-pack then it won't let be buy anymore cards. What is the newest card that the system will allow for the offer? What is the release date cutoff?
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
December 29, 2018
@ssjain
I think the following:

Only cards released less than 45 days ago & special or exclusive cards are not included in this offer.
bugzme
Joined in Nov 2011

147 post(s)
December 29, 2018
I was personally happy with alot of the cards i was handed in the packs, many girls i had overlooked before. I got several american girls who do a true Striptease leaving the viewer wanting to pay for a private time after her show. Which is what Strippers are usually trying to achieve.
I do see how providing to the mass of members would be difficult for Totem, and why they used to have Deskbabes seperate. Sometimes I prefer the Real tease others I wanna see xxx action, finding Women who would be able to do both with Skill would be extremely difficult.
Many of the Stripper cards are more unskilled women attempting to Striptease because they want to earn money or start in the indusrty. Getting Professionals who can strip would be hard and obviously more expensive as their talent is a once off payment to Millions of customers at once.
Totem have really been jugglying balls trying to keep most people happy which is an impossible task.

Thank you Team Totem I got some very Valuable Cards from this promotion and got to filling up my Collection with normal cards I will watch one day.

Bugz
GreyWolfNH
Joined in Jul 2011

40 post(s)
December 30, 2018
I bought three packs, and claimed a free one, Out of the twelve cards I recieved, eight were on my wishlist.

Nice.
Sexy3DBoy
Joined in Jun 2011

469 post(s)
December 30, 2018
6 filles au lieu de 7, cela ne me pose aucun problème. Toutes vos
filles sont jolies malgré pour certaines un manque ***** de motivation
et de volonté.

Côté technique, je trouve qu'il y a encore beaucoup trop de problème
de détourage qui ne sont pas conformes au 1er amendement de la constitution Istripper à savoir L'INCRUSTATION dans un environnement
dit "personnel".

Et bien, moi aussi, je préfère la qualité à la quantité...

Sur ce, une très bonne fin d'*****ée et merci pour tous ces plaisirs...
RAGORN
Joined in Dec 2007

208 post(s)
December 31, 2018 (edited)
@lukaszr

This new promo has a bug.

And now the worst. The system adds wrong cards to my collection. I had drawn the following set of cards: e0233 - Lucy Li - Glamorous e0190 - Brynn Tyler - Pure Joy e0203 - Tracy Smile - Little DarlingMeanwhile, the system has added the following cards to the collection: f0038 - Aurelly Rebel - Solo e0384 - Apolonia - Army Brat f0324 - Ria Sunn - Go For It !
Such a bug discourages me from continuing to take part in the offer, and thus I will not receive any free packs.

I see what you mean. I bought a pack and my cards were also swapped.

I was supposed to get Sybil - Bonaire Affaire, Melena Tara - Perfect Night and Sofie Lilith - Squeeze Me
and the system gave me Lexi Layo - Love Love, Lucy Doll - Sweet and Petite and Nekane - Diabolic instead. I can only hope that Totem will fix it on monday.

I guess we are not alone in that situation.
LC31
Joined in Sep 2016

18 post(s)
December 31, 2018
@RAGHORN
ditto
WillDeeBad
Joined in Oct 2008

169 post(s)
December 31, 2018
Dang cards telling me ... Coming Soon! WTFGOH! \m/
WillDeeBad
Joined in Oct 2008

169 post(s)
December 31, 2018
Fixed & Back To Normal \m/
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
December 31, 2018
Where is the card of today 31st December ?
Only 6 cards this week too ?

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !