Thank God It's the last Friday of 2018

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
December 31, 2018
@stefnev1

They'll probably catch up on Wednesday and release three cards then, hopefully so. We'll see.
matty2828
Joined in Sep 2008

14 post(s)
December 31, 2018
I too did not get the correct cards and was given cards that I would have never bought...
Sexy3DBoy
Joined in Jun 2011

469 post(s)
December 31, 2018
Everything is possible with this annonce, maybe yes maybe not...
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 post(s)
January 1, 2019 (edited)
And for the first day of 2019, we have the amazing and beautiful Katrina Moreno 💖💖💖
tyqi19my
Joined in Dec 2007

26 post(s)
January 2, 2019
The purpose of this promotion is for iStripper to create the drive for people to buy more cards than usual and hence make more profit. And, profit is essential for Totem to give us what we desire.

I will not be participating in this because I do not like cards automatically picked for me. There always seems to be one or more cards in the offer I don't want to buy.

Totem, please be careful when you try scarcity marketing at the core of this offer. While it might increase sales in the short term, it has potential to ***** some loyal buyers who like me, do not appreciate your auto selection. I have noted that are some people are disappointed, frustrated or angry that there favourite model cannot be purchased (don't you want our money?) due to an artificial marketing technique.

So, please continue to be profitable but do not ***** potential buyers in the process. I am hoping that some time these special event cards will become available to others who are unable or choose not to be involved with marketing ploys. We are still eager buyers if you let us.

goggles
Joined in May 2010

3 post(s)
January 2, 2019
My cards are saying coming soon, how does this get fixed?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
January 2, 2019
@goggles Hello, It should be fine now. If not, please check the Time and Date on your computer ; )
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
January 2, 2019
Today, the site with a special offer behaves even stranger. Each time I run iStripper, two cards are drawn again, and one is always the same (e0497 - Elsa Jean - Sweet Pink). What's going on here?

I'm still able to refresh the page using the F5 key (after clicking the left mouse button anywhere on that page).

A few days ago iStripper was updated to version 1.2.216, however the software version does not affect this error, because in the latest version I am also experiencing the bug described here:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/40979/1?post=603212
Everything about iStripper / Thank God It's the last Friday of 2018
This new promo has a bug. Every time I run iStripper a new set of cards is drawn. It's not everything. Sometimes, when I go to a different page (eg details about one of the drawn cards) and return to...
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
January 2, 2019 (edited)
After several subsequent launches of the application, the program drew this set:
  • e0497 - Elsa Jean - Sweet Pink
  • e0047 - Ms Lynna - Natural Beauty
  • e0154 - Ms Lynna - Chief Executive
Yes, this is a set that I will gladly buy. Let's see what happens...

NOTE: My latest posts are sent via a web browser so as not to interfere with the iStripper program.

EDIT:
Just as I thought. The card, which was repeated every time the program was launched, was added correctly (Elsa Jean). The rest - unfortunately not (second screenshot). I got:
  • e0502 - Valeria - Secret Encounter
  • e0746 - Katrina - Katrinasty
and I didn't want them.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 post(s)
January 2, 2019
I can say that the pack contains always one or two cards of my wishlist.
@lukaszr : Elsa Jean's card was in your wishlist ?
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 post(s)
January 2, 2019
We are investigating about the issue of the cards switching :) No worries, Manue & I will handle your claims without delay!
Happy New Year to you all!
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
January 2, 2019
@stefnev1, yes, Elsa was on my wishlist as I added her recently... but... I have second card on my wishlist too and the second card did not appear in any pack.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 post(s)
January 3, 2019 (edited)
@lukaszr : please try again now and see if the cards keep on switching, rifiu has changed something in the code :)
keep us posted !
cheers
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
January 3, 2019 (edited)
@celine

I launched iStripper several times and refreshed the page several times. Each time the same cards are displayed, so it looks like everything works correctly.

I will check if the system adds the proper cards to the collection after purchasing the pack.

This is what I see (screenshot 1), from left to right:
  • f0099 - Lady Dee - Solo
  • a0829 - Mandy Dee - Sexual Desire
  • f0055 - Stella Cox - Solo

This is what I got (screenshot 2) in the order in which the cards were added to the collection:
  • a0829 - Mandy Dee - Sexual Desire
  • f0055 - Stella Cox - Solo
  • f0099 - Lady Dee - Solo

So, everything works fine.

PS: I sent a private message related to previous cards that were incorrectly added to my collection.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !