A new version of iStripper is now available.

Forum / Everything about iStripper

mathew9696
Joined in Dec 2016

52 post(s)
July 19, 2018
good
Strategik
Joined in Jan 2008

23 post(s)
July 19, 2018 (edited)
  • still no transparency.....thats been requested to come back in many forums

... and since many Years

Encore maintenant je ne comprends toujours pas pourquoi ça a été supprimé et encore moins pourquoi le retour de ce featuring n'a même pas encore été évoqué alors qu'à l'époque déjà il avait été dit que cela ne causerait aucune difficulté technique particulière.

Tout cela était parti d'une question qui avait été posé par @Rex. A l'époque ou il demandait ce que certain aimeraient voir de nouveau dans la version suivante (c'était bien avant iStripper)
    Tout comme moi à l'époque du sondage en question, beaucoup ne se sont pas imaginé qu'en fonction de ce qui c'était dit dans cette discussion, certaine fonctionnalités qui étaient en place depuis des *****ées dans l'application et qui fonctionnaient très bien allaient être retiré.

La logique veut que normalement au fur et à mesure de l'évolution d'un logiciel, on a plus tendence à ajouter des fonctionnalités plutôt que d'en retirer. Voilà pourquoi ceux qui ont besoin de la transparence des modèles ne s'étaient pas prononcés sur le sujet.
    Mais malgré toutes les demandes faites depuis la disparition inatendu de cette transparence, on en reste toujours privé depuis 4 ou 5 ans

Peut-être faut-il que ceux qui attendent le retour de cette fonctionnalité se montrent plus vindicatifs, comme le sont certains. Peut-être sommes nous trop discrets ?
    Je ne sais pas, ce que je sais par contre, c'est que nous sommes de plus en plus nombreux à attendre le retour de la transparence depuis toutes ces *****ées.
    Birger52
    Joined in Apr 2008

120 post(s)
    July 19, 2018
    @freechick
    I never had this prolem - and using the mousewheel does not cure the problem...
    Birger52
    Joined in Apr 2008

120 post(s)
    July 19, 2018
    Well she is.
    But this card is not.
    I did buy it tho - thrugh preview, with 10% rebate.
    About 1½ hour ago - and since preview push (10min) hasn't functioned either
    Wyldanimal
    Joined in Mar 2008

3777 post(s)
    July 19, 2018
    Well she is.
    But this card is not.

that is exactly what the offer says...
    you already have a card or cards from her, so they are showing you a different one.
    Z22
    Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
    July 19, 2018 (edited)
    Well she is.
    But this card is not.
    that is exactly what the offer says...
    you already have a card or cards from her, so they are showing you a different one.

Previously you only got that bit of text when a sale had gone through but wasn't reflected in the software, requiring either a sync or restart.

Edit: It might not have been exactly those words... This bit of text does seem a bit pointless, perhaps "You have X Dillon harper cards in your collection" would be better... still pointless though.
    Alkasyn
    Joined in Apr 2008

708 post(s)
    July 20, 2018
    Why am I not getting any sales anymore? It used to be that when I had it set to 1 free push a day, it would always be a -12 % sale. Now I'm getting nothing.
    Ullubu
    Joined in Dec 2011

730 post(s)
    July 20, 2018
    There should be an option to disable the Right-Click ***** and hold. Unless you are very careful the new right click functionality results in the girl being dropped off the screen, when you only want to bring up the ring-menu.

Also, I experience that for the a-series cards (not remastered to 3k) the show starts always with an In-Out clip (pole, standing, on-taskbar). In the previous software the cards started with all type of clips (In-out and Non-In-out).
    spiderman1804
    Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
    July 20, 2018
    @Alkasyn
    I ran a test with a new preview after 10 minutes and after 30 minutes.

Only every third preview has a discount.
    The discount can be 10%, 15% or 20%.
    The discount for the preview is only valid for 10 to 20 minutes. The duration is displayed and counted down.
    Bhelliom1
    Joined in Mar 2011

7 post(s)
    July 22, 2018
    The new discount system for the preview is really bad. As someone else has already written.... I also see no more discounts. Only 7 girls for normal price. Yes I know how the new system works, but it works not for me. I have not the time to wait always to get a discount which is limited by time. stupid system...

But OK one positive thing about the new system. I save a lot of money :D
    spacedragon64
    Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
    July 23, 2018
    Like many others, i have some problems with flash sale....even if they mostly work one of three card, like it should.
    Sometime, i don't get flash sale, for a long time.
    The last 7 preview cards don't have any rebate tonight. (not missing the limited time sale, i check)....
    then, i just got 2 in a row. (2 out of 9)
    Virt4B
    Joined in Aug 2008

454 post(s)
    July 23, 2018
    well, maybe it was a good idea first but like it's implemented now
    the new flash sale is nonsense

if one comes mostly even deactivated previews get it - so you never see it.

and even if the software would not be minimized no one has the time to observe the monitor all the time

so it's not really customerfriendly

the old version was much better

like others said - it's good to save credits

TheEmu
    Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
    July 23, 2018
    @Virt4B - I don't know but perhaps the "old" version of the preview function was just a little bit too predicable thereby making it too generous. I think some users may have been deliberately putting off making purchases that they otherwise would have made because they could wait until they showed up at a discount.
    Wyldanimal
    Joined in Mar 2008

3777 post(s)
    July 23, 2018
    My thoughts are, If you want the card, just buy the card..
    Does a 10% discount make that much of a difference.
    for a new member with no Level discount that amounts to fighting over $0.25
    and if you also have a level Discount, it's even less than $0.25

Seriously, if you want the card, just buy it...

and that contribution is my 25 cents worth...

TheEmu
    Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
    July 23, 2018
    @Wyldanimal - I agree with you about this, but judging from the number of comments about the new preview system it seems that some people made a point of getting the discount and are not so happy now that they have to put in a bit more effort to check regularly.
    Virt4B
    Joined in Aug 2008

454 post(s)
    July 23, 2018 (edited)
    and are not so happy now that they have to put in a bit more effort to check regularly.

absolutely correct. the usage of this adult software is not the same way ***** uses Whatsapp and have a look every few minutes...

not everyone live his life the way to spend the most money he can...
    and I don't think that this was the reason for the discounts through all these years

but anyway - what's exactly the advantage to have discounts on deactived previews you never see?
    TheEmu
    Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
    July 23, 2018 (edited)
    @Virt4B - You have to remember that the usual purpose of a discount is to increase the amount of money spent by customers, not reduce it as you seem to want it to do. They are offered because they are in the sellers interest, not because they benefit the buyer. This is should true of any business and Totem is not an exception.
    Birger52
    Joined in Apr 2008

120 post(s)
    July 24, 2018
    @Wyldanimal @Z22

About Dillon Harper.
    Seems problem was sale not ging through - but it has since.

Seems many things are not really "going through" with 202... Especially in the Preview section.
    GreyWolfNH
    Joined in Jul 2011

40 post(s)
    July 24, 2018

It never ceases to amaze me how people who will spend literally thousands of dollars on this software will bicker and argue over a five dollar bill as if that is all that is standing between them and poverty.
    If you are that desperate for money, find a cheaper hobby.
    orclover
    Joined in Jun 2012

740 post(s)
    July 24, 2018
    My thoughts are, If you want the card, just buy the card..

and that contribution is my 25 cents worth...

For me girls fall into three categories:

1. Immediate Buy(can't wait)
    2. Wait for 20% discount
    3. Absolutely Not(Never buy)

I try to ration myself to about $18-20 a month, sometimes successful, sometimes not, but getting 10 cards at 10% discount is a free card. Getting 5 cards at 20 is a free card. There needs to be a bridge to the people who have limits to their spending, and "sales" give the impression that people are spending their money in a smarter way. It is more psychological than practical.
    Virt4B
    Joined in Aug 2008

454 post(s)
    July 24, 2018 (edited)
    @Virt4B - You have to remember that the usual purpose of a discount is to increase the amount of money spent by customers, not reduce it as you seem to want it to do. They are offered because they are in the sellers interest, not because they benefit the buyer. This is should true of any business and Totem is not an exception.

@TheEmu
    excatly that's what I meant.
    Cards I didn't wanted to buy I sometimes bought with the discount - more benefit for Totem.
    Now I dont.
    Think we mean the same from a different point of view ;)
    drx
    Joined in May 2016

7 post(s)
    July 24, 2018 (edited)
    New version is good.
    Have to develop more
    Thank You
    spacedragon64
    Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
    July 25, 2018
    @TheEmu
    exactly that's what I meant.
    Cards I didn't wanted to buy I sometimes bought with the discount - more benefit for Totem.
    Now I dont.
    Think we mean the same from a different point of view ;)

@orclover
    For me girls fall into three categories:
    1. Immediate Buy(can't wait)
    2. Wait for 20% discount
    3. Absolutely Not(Never buy)

I think of the preview like that too.
    Won't wait to buy many cards i want now.
    Sometime, previews will show me gems i miss, and i will buy them immediately.
    Sometime, a discount will make me buy a card i'm not sure about, or from a model not usually in my taste.
    And if i like the model, i may buy more cards too.
    Joined in May 2014

18 post(s)
    July 27, 2018
    still no transparency.....thats been requested to come back in many forums... and since many YearsEncore maintenant je ne comprends toujours pas pourquoi ça a été supprimé et encore moins pourquoi le retour de ce featuring n'a même pas encore été évoqué alors qu'à l'époque déjà il avait été dit que cela ne causerait aucune difficulté technique particulière.Tout cela était parti d'une question qui avait été posé par @Rex. A l'époque ou il demandait ce que certain aimeraient voir de nouveau dans la version suivante (c'était bien avant iStripper)Tout comme moi à l'époque du sondage en question, beaucoup ne se sont pas ......

I agree I would like to see back transparency.
    The function was really, really good and use full.

I do not understand why from program it is remove function instead of added new functions - OK lower functions can be for new users but not for users with several years experiences and more than 1k colection.
    RT98
    Joined in Jul 2017

36 post(s)
    July 27, 2018 (edited)
    Unrelated to the previews topic but after every slot machine event I have my account history telling me how many times I hit the 1 credtit/5 credit/50 credit/1000 credit reward. Has this feature been removed after this update??
    mathew9696
    Joined in Dec 2016

52 post(s)
    July 30, 2018
    Better than older
    canmaker
    Joined in Jul 2010

6 post(s)
    July 31, 2018 (edited)
    Need more No Nudity clips!!! Teasing what a woman has is the best Excitement and building up to topless!!!

Edit by Mod:
    Yeah, it's no longer all uppercase letters
    There's no need to yell and scream
    Amelly
    Joined in Jan 2008

377 post(s)
    August 2, 2018 (edited)
    Une nouvelle version du logiciel est disponible à ce que viens de voir mais sûr qu'elle ne proposera pas une fonction qui a été supprimée ou plutôt remplacée par une autre.
    J'aimais beaucoup la fonction des favorites qui permettait de voir ses cartes préférées être jouées plus souvent que les autres.
    Je sais ce que l'on va me répondre, utilisez la playlist maintenant.
    Sauf que je n'aime pas cette fonction.
    Et comme cela a été dit plus haut, le but est d'ajouter dans le temps de nouvelles fonctionalitées, pas d'en retirer.
    Au final, nous sommes toujours perdants avec vous (que soit niveau logiciel ou promotions) malgré le fait que vous affirmez (toujours) le contraire.
    TheEmu
    Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
    August 2, 2018
    @Amelly - the proposal to use a playlist is as a workround for the popular missing favourites function, but it also has the advantage of being much more flexible. If Totem do re-introduce the simple "favourites" tag then in my opinion it should take the form of a simplified interface to a playlist - by that I mean that users could be presented with an interface similar to that which existed for VGHD but which internally works by maintaining a playlist.
    Amelly
    Joined in Jan 2008

377 post(s)
    August 2, 2018
    Thank you @TheEmu for your comment 😊
    But I prefered favorites function 😄

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
    But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !