New Fullscreens available!

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
October 18, 2017
Fullscreen family is growing!

It has been a long time since we have added FULLSCREEN to iStripper! Fortunatly we have a great community that regularly makes new fullscreens and share them on this forum. Thank you for that by the way!

Today, iStripper is doing its part with :

Six new abstract fullscreens:
  • clouds
  • fire
  • floating
  • paint
  • sky ride
  • water

A new strip club :
The "Bare Elegance" which is an actual gentlemen's club from Los Angeles.

And and update of the old one :
The Penthouse stripclub became the Whisper club in Paris. Besides the change of name, the fullscreen has been slightly retouched. In order to deleted old penthouse stripclub fullscreen, click the folder icon on the top left and simply deleted the folder name"penthouse".

But that's not all!

We have also upgraded Two old fullscreens with:
  • New backgrounds in the fullcreen 2D
  • Animated clouds in the Bikini fullscreen.

How to get those new fullscreens ?

That's the best part : You have nothing to do! They will be available in the fullscreen section for everybody within 24 hours.

Enjoy!
PseudoUnKnown
Joined in Aug 2016

56 post(s)
October 18, 2017
The new fullscreens look good, though I still can't use the bikini scene.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
October 18, 2017
Thank you Totem 👍
buquetitan
Joined in Feb 2017

2 post(s)
October 18, 2017
Congratulations! I was searching "fullscreens" on the forums last days, but at least for now is not necessary.

I only wish one thing: support for 4k screens on next updates. Regards
AlexOneKennobi
Joined in May 2012

19 post(s)
October 18, 2017
Thank you!
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 post(s)
October 18, 2017
I like the "Bare Elegance" screen... Is there a way to switch places on the models? That would be a great feature!

To explain: I'd like to be able to use a button to make the girl in the back start over her show on the front stage... moving the girl on the front stage back.
SpaveInvader
Joined in Oct 2010

919 post(s)
October 18, 2017
nice addition of scenes, thanks @kaiju and the team 😊
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
October 18, 2017
Despite quiting and restarting iStripper a couple of time I do not get the new scenes.

I end up with two new files in my scenes directory

ScenePack2.tar.dlmcdf - 0 KB
Whisper.tar.dlmcdf - 134 KB

but no tar files and no new directories

The log file after the latest failure shows

2017-10-18T20:56:02 dlm: [CHttpFileDownload::finish] WARNING[Can't download "C:\Users\X-Format\AppData\Local\vghd\data\staticProperties.cds"]
2017-10-18T20:56:02 dlm: [CHttpFileDownload::finish] WARNING["Server error [200] Connection closed, free disk space:36.8%"]
2017-10-18T20:56:02 dlm: [CScriptRun::finishBlock] WARNING[Error in block: "20171018whatsnew" (Notifying remote)]
2017-10-18T20:56:48 dlm: [CHttpFileDownload::finish] WARNING[Can't download "C:\Users\X-Format\AppData\Local\vghd\data\scenes\ScenePack2.tar"]
2017-10-18T20:56:48 dlm: [CHttpFileDownload::finish] WARNING["Server error [200] Connection closed, free disk space:36.8%"]
2017-10-18T20:56:48 dlm: [CScriptRun::finishBlock] WARNING[Error in block: "20171018give_me_scenes1508352848" (Notifying remote)]
2017-10-18T20:56:48 dlm: [CLineRun::finishDownload] WARNING[download==0 (Ignored)]
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 post(s)
October 18, 2017
thank u.👍
bommel97
Joined in May 2008

70 post(s)
October 18, 2017
yes that is nice👍
Kung
Joined in Sep 2016

4 post(s)
October 18, 2017
Thanks! ❤️ 😍
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
October 18, 2017
Thanks @kaiju & Team 😎
Wonneproppen
Joined in Mar 2011

56 post(s)
October 18, 2017
👍😍
ChampOTVirtue
Joined in Oct 2007

2 post(s)
October 19, 2017
Really really nice! Thanks to everyone on the team about that!
kinggeo
Joined in Aug 2016

28 post(s)
October 19, 2017
whats the diffrence between paris and new whisper club looks the same to me ?
Marven
Joined in Sep 2017

35 post(s)
October 19, 2017
Wonderful update, thank you very much for this!

@kinggeo as stated in the first post, they have been slightly retouched.
They look a bit better now, the ceilings for example.

ThoughI understand your confusiong, hard to notice with a beautiul girl right there distracting you 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 post(s)
October 19, 2017 (edited)
Fortunatly we have a great community that regularly makes new fullscreens and share them on this forum. Thank you for that by the way!
@Team thanks for this, and new Fullscreen anim shaders incorporated into iStripper version update.
All we need now is mouseover full filename titleling so authors can find their longer named mods. etc.
Bravo @lezardo et al.👍
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
Earlier in this thread I reported that the dowloads of these scenes was failing. This morning everything worked so please ignore my earlier post.

The new scenes from Totem are very welcome. However, for those of us that have a large number of scenes it would help if the "standard" set of scenes from Totem all had a common prefix for the .scn files and folders so that they are easily recognised and are not scattered almost at random among our other scenes. I have adopted the habit of renaming Totem's scenes and folders such that they all begin with "Totem = ", but any similar convention would be equally effective.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
October 19, 2017
The new set of scenes from Totem are accompanied by a "FullScreen Scenes - How To.txt" file. In this file it states that most of the shaders at Shadetoy.com are "Public Domain". I believe that this is not true and that most are covered by a Creative Commons license.

"Public Domain" has a strict legal meaning (at least in the US) and I have read that it is not easy to really put something into Public Domain because to do so requires eliminating copyright. Public Domain is not the same as Freely Redistributable which is what, I think, most people mean when they use the term.
Rex
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

365 post(s)
@TheEmu The licence used as well as credit to the authors of the original work some fulllscreen have been inspired by are given in each source code. Some licence were public, some were Creative Commons licence which allows for commercial use. No Creative Commons licence Non-commercial was used of course. We are programmers and paid attention to what were were doing here. If any mistake was done, we'll of course fix accordingly.

@kinggeo The real Penthouse strip club in Paris renamed itself Whisper. We had to reflect that change. We also fixed the celling in it.

I hope you enjoy the work we put together for you.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
@Rex Hi has how we pass thing to the shaders been changed?
I ask because i was using the old blur_more.fsh from haloween and now the scene doesn't work as it used to. I noticed that in the new scenes there is extra information on the fragment shader lines eg:_

old scene code :-

framebuffer {
id: ClipBlur
source: BiggerNormal
shader: fragment, blur_more.fsh
}

new code from Fire.scn:-

clipSprite {
pos: 405, 455, 1
standingHeight: 400
sittingHeight: 300
source: MyClip
color: 0, 0, 0
opacity: 0.3
shader: fragment, Blur.fsh
uniform: orientation, vec2, 0, 1
uniform: changeColor, int, 1
}

Do we have to pass the uniform now? Or is it just that the old blur_more.fsh shared no longer works?

Edit: err... oops. i had an error in my "code"
Relmurmot
Joined in Oct 2011

483 post(s)
October 19, 2017
Very good job!!!! Thank you!
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
@Rex - I did not mean to infer that Totem had violated any license, I was refering to a statement in the file that said that the shaders at Shadertoy were mostly "Public Domain" when they are not though they are "Freely Distributable" and modifications are allowed. In the US my understanding is that if something is "Public Domain" then anyone may make copy and claim copyright on that copy, this is not the case with most "Freely Distributable" works where you may be allowed to do what you want but may not claim copyright on the unmodified work.
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 post(s)
October 19, 2017
Awesome news Thanks team. 👍 😊
WendellBlocker
Joined in Apr 2015

11 post(s)
October 19, 2017
Yo, Totem! Thanks a lot! The new scenes are highly appreciated, especially the realistic ones, Bare Elegance rules.

P.S.: If a new Helloween scene is planned I hope it will include behind taskbar videos as strippers really make great zombies. 😉
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 post(s)
October 19, 2017
Congrats to @Team members who put together the Bare Elegance.scn
Great sense of space and atmosphere which really showcases the models 👍
zgloftski
Joined in Jan 2008

1 post(s)
October 19, 2017
must be nice....

whenever i click fullscreen, Istripper just crashes. Always has done - so i havent seen a fullscreen since vghd :((
parrothead
Joined in Nov 2010

4 post(s)
October 20, 2017
Hell yes!! ..great job totem, would like to see a couple of these new club sceens every year, I`ll keep coming back
and spending $$
Renegade1Oh
Joined in Sep 2017

8 post(s)
October 20, 2017
Very nicely done, Thanks Crew for doing a fine job!!😉
Cowboy33
Joined in Jul 2009

6 post(s)
October 20, 2017
Thanks! It is appreciated!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !