New Fullscreens available!

Forum / Everything about iStripper

shadowman64
Joined in Dec 2013

40 post(s)
October 20, 2017
I would love to see a fullscreen of looking out the window of an A380 or 747 plane with the wing in view flying over the ocean or clouds.
ohama
Joined in Sep 2010

38 post(s)
October 20, 2017
I don't want all the new fullscreens on my comuter. But when I deleted a scene from the scenesfolder, he is always coming back. I think Totem pushed newfullscreens permantly on my computer. Is there someone who can help me to delete a scene from the scenesfolder?
sadoldman
Joined in Feb 2011

72 post(s)
October 20, 2017
Is the screensaver option still broken in windows 10?
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 20, 2017
Is the screensaver option still broken in windows 10?

Just checked, still broken.
Footsie
Joined in Dec 2016

14 post(s)
October 20, 2017
👍
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
October 20, 2017
@ohama: Yep. Totem's own Fullscreen scenes are pushed onto your system. You can't do anything about it as it becomes part of the software. You can disable any scenes you don't want to watch by unchecking them in the scenes tab in the software.

The Fullscreen scenes take up very little HD space so don't worry about them :)
poolz89
Joined in Jan 2016

5 post(s)
October 21, 2017
Wow thanks thats awesome. =)
VirtuaRolo
Joined in Apr 2013

15 post(s)
October 22, 2017
The new fullscreens look good, though I still can't use the bikini scene.
 You just need to buy bikini scenes or edit the category to all in the Bikinis.scn file.
VirtuaRolo
Joined in Apr 2013

15 post(s)
October 22, 2017
At long last, thanks Totem - they look great! Time to play around with them myself and make some Background 2D images. Just one thing I've noticed the istripper logo gets some funny white lines top and bottom. When I crop them they are fine?
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 22, 2017
My own addition..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B52wt5m78EmUdDd3aDBLZ0puTVE

I have been informed that this doesn't work on at least one system, it works fine on mine though...hmm.

We are working on fixing it and i will post an updated link if/when we get it fixed.

FX000
Joined in Dec 2008

605 post(s)
October 22, 2017
Ilove that pic! @Z22 hope ya don't mind,. I put some additions to that kewl piccy!

It made me think of four rock n roll fellows!

PieAce

Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 22, 2017
@FX000 cool, wonder what he's smoking...
FX000
Joined in Dec 2008

605 post(s)
October 22, 2017
Mr Bohnam was known for the good stuff! I'm sure it's a rhythmic leaf!!
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
October 22, 2017
@FX000

"Four men in a rock 'n roll band
Fly at night in the morning we land
Fly at night 'till we're satisfied
See the morning from the other side..."

Ooops, probably the wrong band.😐
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
October 22, 2017
Yes.........appropriate lyrics Chicsans, but not Chilliwack methinks, ...........More Led Zep........but not to worry........:)
SaintKilljoy
Joined in Oct 2017

31 post(s)
October 24, 2017
Would love for more official fullscreens that include 3 to 5 models at a time. Also, more club pole scenes are always welcomed.
studer727
Joined in Oct 2008

19 post(s)
October 25, 2017

First of all I have to say I like the choices in the scenes we can make now.
But for me it's anoying to see the name iStripper every time when an other girl comes on.
Is there a way to remove the logo?
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 25, 2017 (edited)
@syuder727

Yes,

Open the .scn file for the scene you want to alter. remove or comment out with // the first line/lines.

eg:- xmas.scn

remove/comment out

splash: logo_istripper_light_version_1000px.png

Forgot to say. open the file in notepad.
AlexOneKennobi
Joined in May 2012

19 post(s)
October 26, 2017
I hope you enjoy the work we put together for you.

Yess thank you very much!
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
October 26, 2017 (edited)
Wow thanks a lot Totem! I was wondering when more fullscreens from you guys were gonna come out! 😎

My favorite one is "Floating"...so pwetty! I tried to watch "Sky Ride" but it made me dizzy with vertigo! 😵

💖💋
OldDog01
Joined in Sep 2014

25 post(s)
October 27, 2017
Your selection of new full screens are really great! They ad a lot of enjoyment to the experience.
Redpanda
Joined in Feb 2015

8 post(s)
October 27, 2017
love it, I love it.
just having only Paris club was not bad at all, but now we have more clubs it became even better. I have always think Istripper should have more clubs to choose

Good work
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
October 27, 2017
Seems some people are not yet aware...

Guys, there are literally THOUSANDS of Fullscreen scenes created by members. I made and shared around 20, EverthangForever has made hundreds, The Emu has made so many, I lost count although a lot of his stuff was experimenting with what was possible. He has helped more than anyone to show what can be done, especially with shaders and he continues to do so! Huge thanks, buddy 👍👍👍

There are 3 main threads outside of this one concerning scenes. A tutorial for creating scenes, a scene sharing thread for downloading created scenes and a discussion thread to talk about scenes and help each other.

If you like scenes, all 3 will have something of interest for you 😎
bulutsaraç
Joined in May 2016

5 post(s)
October 27, 2017
Fullscreen family is growing!

It has been a long time since we have added FULLSCREEN to iStripper! Fortunatly we have a great community that regularly makes new fullscreens and share them on this forum. Thank you for that by the way!

Today, iStripper is doing its part with :

Six new abstract fullscreens:
cloudsfirefloatingpaintsky ridewater
A new strip club :
The "Bare Elegance" which is an actual gentlemen's club from Los Angeles.

And and update of the old one :
The Penthouse stripclub became the Whisper club in Paris. Besides the change of name, the fullscreen has been slightly retouched. In order to deleted old penthouse stripclub fullscreen, click the folder icon on the top left and simply deleted the folder name"penthouse".

But that's not all!

We have also upgraded Two old fullscreens with:
New backgrounds in the fullcreen 2DAnimated clouds in the Bikini fullscreen.
How to get those new fullscreens ?

That's the best part : You have nothing to do! They will be available in the fullscreen section for everybody within 24 hours.

Enjoy!
TokyoGorePolice
Joined in Oct 2015

79 post(s)
October 27, 2017
Love the new club scenes. Thanks, Totem!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !