361 post(s)
November 7, 2018 (edited)
@Serge, I too was going to ask if anyone has any info about Shayla 1091-1096

cant find any reference in Casting
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 post(s)
November 7, 2018
I'm baffled. It's a normal state of mind for me, but on this occasion it has a specific cause. Ginebra Bellucci.

The recent pics of forthcoming cards by @gkar45 show (I think), another four cards of hers to come. Namely the Make a Wish XXX, Vice in April, a red dress and more black lingerie.

Of these, only Make a Wish seems to be listed on the excellent @LukasR site and there's no space in his numbering system for more. How many Ginebra cards are we expecting? Maybe there's a similar looking performer in the pipeline. I need to budget.
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
November 7, 2018
@Serge and @Paintnude Maybe this Shayla. I hope she is it. Lovely model.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
OK
So, everybody wants this to be just another pic dumping thread ??? Seems to be the way it's been going for a while now.

Well, if that's what everybody wants. Go for it.

Although, The rules are pretty clear that this category is for totem content only.
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
November 7, 2018
Although, The rules are pretty clear that this category is for totem content only.
I will keep it in my mind, I was not sure.
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 post(s)
November 7, 2018
The rules are pretty clear that this category is for totem content only.

@91hebasu

Where are these rules posted? I checked the Forum Rules and they don't limit this thread to Totem content - maybe I missed something. If I have missed something, maybe everybody else did too. And Totem haven't posted on this thread for ages, so why not use it as we are doing?
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
November 7, 2018
Re: So, everybody wants this to be just another dumping thread ???

I think that's an overstatement. Long running threads in any forum have a tendency to diverge. Different people have different understandings of the purpose of a thread. Many people will respond to a message with a though triggered by the message even though it is not relevant to the thread. The presence of such messages will trigger even more out of scope replies.

I think most members of this forum see it as a place for casual social interaction with some tech thrown in. They don't give a lot of thought to whether a post is on topic and they don't care to give that a lot of thought. (This post of mine, may be an example.) I don't think everyone or even a majority wants thread drift, but I think its what they do.

When I was a sysop on CompuServe in the 1990's we could prune off an entire thread branch and set it up as a separate thread with it's own name. That helped, but it took a lot of effort on our part. I don't think the moderators here have that capability and I'm not sure you would want to spend the time required if it existed.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
Where are these rules posted? I checked the Forum Rules and they don't limit this thread to Totem content - maybe I missed something. If I have missed something, maybe everybody else did too. And Totem haven't posted on this thread for ages, so why not use it as we are doing?

For anyone that can't find the rules for posting in this category, look on the forum opening page. Second category in the left column. I would put a nice arrow pointing to it, but I don't know how to do that.
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 post(s)
November 7, 2018
So, everybody wants this to be just another dumping thread ???

@hebasu, is there snow in your backyard this morning?
I know the feeling, makes you feel bad.

As they say in Games of Thrones...
Winter is coming...

Well, at least for the northern emisphere.

For my part I like this thread.
Keep on @gkar45.

Yep, the girl does look nice @zzmaskers.
Hope it's her.

And finally...

We are in "Everything about iStripper".
I can understand iStripper stuff only.

Enjoy iStripper everyone!
😋
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
November 7, 2018
Just being my usual helpful self, I thought I 'd post a piccy of the Original Amended thread dealing with incoming iStripper cards, as it then was......
I know for a fact that Oquijan started this thread in response to complaints from Kidcadet, but as previously stated in my last post, the Format of the Homepage was different back then....
What is significant, IMHO, is the INTENTION of the content of the thread, but, of course, everyone is entitled to change this as they wish........and a lot of us have seen the results of such actions.......but we've also got tired of explaining the object of the exercise to otherwise " Adults ".......:)
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 post(s)
Reading complaints about this subjects just nails the fun out of it...
😖

There are subjects on this forum I don't like...
I just don't read them...
What is the problem?
😒

-----
I know, the hammer is not an iStripper picture...
But the next tool Mia Sollis will hold is the hammer.
😋

---
Mia Sollis in High Maintenance.
No """spoiling""", it's an old card...
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 post(s)
November 7, 2018
@Chicsans
Many thanks for your answer. Sorry to hear that arrows are difficult. I think I'm having a brainfade moment, 'cos I still can't find where it restricts this thread to Totem. But I'm drifting off topic again, so I'll shut up now, so the mods can stop raising their eyes to the ceiling in despair.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
@pantalone
Directly underneath the bold words “Everything about iStripper” there is this sentence

Discussions relating to iStripper only (post only iStripper pictures. Nudity allowed.)

Well the English version shows that. I just opened the website in the French language and it does not stipulate iStripper pictures only.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
All I know is I want that Venessa Decker show in that sheer black gown ASAP😂😍 I am hopeing the transparency of the gown doesn't effect the card quality with the green screen.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
November 7, 2018
@Serge257

There are subjects on this forum I don't like...
I just don't read them...
What is the problem?

The problem is that those of us that use the Latest Posts section of the forum can not avoid seeing the contents of the posts whether we want to or not. Normally I can pretty much ignore them, but sometimes the posts are too "in your face" and there have even been a few, thankfully very few, where it felt that the intention of the poster was to deliberately annoy those who do not want to know what is coming up.

It is a little like giving away any surprise such as what to expect as a birthday present.
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 post(s)
November 7, 2018
Either leave the subject to those who appreciate it.
Or close it.

But don't leave the subject open just to ***** about it.
Gee...

Just close the subject.
End of it, period.
😖

https://tinyurl.com/jfxc4x3
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
November 8, 2018
The poor million others that love this thread have to ***** because 2-3 have to ruin it on ocassion..That's a real shame.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
November 8, 2018
The first of the recent posts by @InterestingCard is an almost pefect example of the sort of behaviour that I have been talking about. It ***** me to see information that I do not want to see and could easily have been replaced by just posing the link www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/ with the instruction to select the Comming Very Soon option. The post itself admits that that it adds no information to that available two clicks away.

I repeat - because of the design of this forum any posts in this thread can be, and are, regularly unavoidably seen by people who would prefer not to see them. When posting here please have some consideration for all users of the forum.

When this thread was opened the design of the forum was different and readers would only see the details of posts if they deliberately chose to look at the thread - this is no longer true. I regard this as a ***** mis-design of the forum software and one that users should preferably take into account before posting.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
November 8, 2018 (edited)
I wish I could close my eyes quickly enough. All I ask is that you show SOME consideration for those that don't hold your view on the desirebility of knowing what to expect next week. Lukasr provides the same service without annoying anyone - why can't you?
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 post(s)
November 8, 2018
Hope they get to Ginebra Bellucci pretty soon... sooner the better.. She the Gold girl right now
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 post(s)
November 8, 2018
@Chicsans
Thank you again. Further explanation of my misunderstanding is neither illuminating nor salutory, but it's interesting to note that the French version has different rules!
xannaz
Joined in Nov 2010

24 post(s)
November 8, 2018
Ah, i was expecting ginebra's "make a wish" card to be released tomorrow... Oh well, xxx card works for me anyway
johho
Joined in Mar 2010

46 post(s)
November 8, 2018
For Nalali Blond. Do will be some xxx card too?
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
November 8, 2018 (edited)
This is no different than TV adds or trailers of things hitting stores/theatres etc. soon. Don't get discouraged guys and gals. And thank you as allways.👍
xannaz
Joined in Nov 2010

24 post(s)
November 8, 2018
I have checked and there's no indication of the card "make a wish" for tomorrow. But I can be wrong, nothing is for sure.

Do you know if the xxx card will have sound?
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 post(s)
November 8, 2018
This is one of the very few topic I read, so everyone taking time to investigate and post future cards:
You are APPRECIATED !
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
November 9, 2018
I didn't read all the other mess but but if you don't want to see the pictures don't come in the thread. Thanks for letting us know what is in the coming pipe line.
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 post(s)
November 9, 2018
Yay, new Ginebra available :D I'm really eager to see MORE <3 <3 <3
next coming 3 cards of her are Bought in Advance for sure !! (got 80 credits in bank, just for her)
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
November 9, 2018 (edited)
This is no different than TV adds or trailers of things hitting stores/theatres etc. soon. Don't get discouraged guys and gals. And thank you as allways.👍

I didn't read all the other mess but but if you don't want to see the pictures don't come in the thread. Thanks for letting us know what is in the coming pipe line.

@DANO70 and @cdub87:

I, personally, DO want to see the "upcoming attractions" as well, but please do not simply disregard @TheEmu 's concern about this thread as being out of place. This is very different problem than TV/movie trailers in theatres, to be honest.

The problem is not so much the thread itself, but rather how it is displayed in the "Last Posts" -section in the forum. I believe most of us use the "last posts" -thread to see the latest posts here. And if you do that, you simply cannot avoid seeing "the spoilers" regarding upcoming cards. If you don't want to be spoilered, I can really understand TheEmu's frustration.

One (hopefully) easy solution to this problem would be to add "exclude this thread from last posts" -option in user settings. So that you could exclude certain threads to appear in your "Last posts"-thread - or perhaps exclude posts from some certain users(?).

With current forum architecture, I can't see how you can post reporting upcoming cards and also NOT annoy some people at the same time :( Changes in the forum, as I described above, would probably we welcomed by most of us.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !