Joined in Feb 2011

788 post(s)
October 26, 2018 (edited)
paulina next show will be on halloween . 😲😲😲
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
October 26, 2018
Sure would be nice to have card pics, the girl's name, the card name and maybe even the card number provided.

The original purpose of this thread is to share all that info with the other members. Not posting png's only with no info whatsoever and telling all of us that we need to look up the info somewhere else. That's just not right. Where's the fun in it for the other members ?

Not moderating here........just sayin'
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 post(s)
October 26, 2018
Where's the fun in it for the other members ?

@gkar45 is doing a striptease...
Only reveals the pics.
😋

Looking forward to some of these cards.
😎
gatetoat
Joined in Sep 2010

3 post(s)
October 26, 2018
Halloween special card?
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
@gkar45

It might be worth looking at how @interestingcard did these. He would post the normal card images in one post and then make a new post right after with the matching pngs. and he would simply write out the girls name. I have no problem just to clarify with your current thing but it would orginize things a bit and might help posting repeated images.

I aprecciate your efforts either way.👍
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

638 post(s)
October 26, 2018
someone's been raiding the cookie jar... thanks 👍😜
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
October 26, 2018
Sure would be nice to have card pics, the girl's name, the card name and maybe even the card number provided.

The original purpose of this thread is to share all that info with the other members. Not posting png's only with no info whatsoever and telling all of us that we need to look up the info somewhere else. That's just not right. Where's the fun in it for the other members ?

Not moderating here........just sayin'

Well, I for one would prefer it if the only thing posted here was a link to "somewhere else". I find that this thread appearing in the "lastest posts" section of the forum slightly spoils the fun of the surprise of discovering the new card of the day. But it is only a ***** matter. Strangely I find that the pictures are less of a spoiler than any other information that might get posted (such as the models' names).
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
October 26, 2018
Yup. You've summarized the essence of these forums. 👍
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
October 26, 2018
This thread used to have the additional message, being along the lines of " If you don't want to know, don't look "......!.......
The format does not need to be changed at all, and if so............the complaints will probably continue periodically, usually on an annual basis.....
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
October 26, 2018
@Didgedrum - you can't avoid seeing the postings if you use the latest posts area/
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
October 26, 2018
@The Emu...........Yes, I kinda saw that one coming, and have no real optional alternative available.......

Maybe a link of some kind to another place or area that is readily available to those who want to know.....:@
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
@DIDGEDRUM - which is why I said that I for one would prefer it if the only thing posted here was a link to "somewhere else".
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
October 26, 2018
@TheEmu.....Good idea that....!...That would work...!........Wish I'd thought of it.....:)
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
October 26, 2018
Jezzz...I wish they never changed the topics too. Debates in your face is a good war starter from it that's for sure.

Come on guys and gals let it go.
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 post(s)
October 26, 2018
omg!! humans? you can pls some of the ppl some time & none of the ppl all of the time now we know why everyone who posted these stoped w/this...

@gkar45

I am usually a silent reader of this subject.
Like on many subjects.

Here I just like the tease of what is coming up.
Then when the card comes available I am happy.
😋
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
October 26, 2018
Not wishing to stretch this out unnecessarily, but I THIMK I am correct in thinking that when this thread was first devised, the Homepage format was different, and one could only see a few words of each new post in the Last 50 Posts, or whatever the equivalent was.......assuming there was even an equivalent back then.....
Consequently, no-one could actually see the salient contents of each post, unless that post was " opened ".....hence the unreasonableness of complaints...
That, obviously, is no longer the situation, so there is every justification for considering an alternative procedure...:@
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
October 27, 2018 (edited)
Well, if the majority wants this to be yet another pic dumping thread then, by all means, have at it.

However, if all we want is a link to another website, there's no need for the thread to remain open anymore.

Although, I have no intention of closing this just because a few members don't like the idea of others sharing what's coming soon.

BTW,
All I was trying to do is post a reminder of the original intended purpose of this thread. Not start an argument or a debate.
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
October 27, 2018
Not wishing to stretch this out unnecessarily, but I THIMK I am correct in thinking that when this thread was first devised, the Homepage format was different, and one could only see a few words of each new post in the Last 50 Posts, or whatever the equivalent was.......assuming there was even an equivalent back then.....
Consequently, no-one could actually see the salient contents of each post, unless that post was " opened ".....hence the unreasonableness of complaints...

You are correct Didge
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
@DIDGEDRUM

.....hence the unreasonableness of complaints...

What complaints? The nearest that I can see is my remark that I would prefer it if the information was made available by "a link to something else" rather than very slightly spoiling a small daily pleasurable surprise - and I only posted that in response to a posting that implied exactly the opposite. I also said that it was a ***** thing.

When this thread was first opened things were very different, it was easier to avoid seeing the postings and the information being revealed was harder to obtain, but today Lukasr's site provides it all and a simple link to that site would share it just as effectively as exposing all the details here.
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
@TheEmu.....My post was not directed at you........you are taking this as a personal attack, which ,for my part, it is NOT.....
I am personally not that bothered whether this thread exists or not, but am merely observing that ANY complaint about it posing a " Spoiler " has valid justification, and that the situation could be easily remedied......

@91.............It wouldn't be a link to another website.....merely the existing thread would have links to another thread, never normally seen in the " Last 50 Posts ", and therefore everyone concerned would be delirious with abundant happiness.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
October 27, 2018
@DIDGEDRUM - in that case we are in complete agreement and I was misled by your use of the word "unreasonableness".
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 post(s)
October 27, 2018
ANY complaint about it posing a " Spoiler " has valid justification

Then once you know what this topic is about just don't look at it if you think it's a spoiler...
Personnaly I think it's a teaser.
😊

This hole thing is turning around and will ***** the topic.
END.
😖
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
October 27, 2018
@TheEmu.....Yes, there was a considerable amount of ***** all round......sorry if I misled the intention.....

@Serge257......this isn't ***** the topic at all..........It's just a slight deviation......and

" Then once you know what this topic is about just don't look at it if you think it's a spoiler..."
Has already been pointed out as no longer a valid justification, as it can be seen in the " Last 50 Posts "

ALL that has been suggested is that the Topic Formula be left alone without unnecessary pictures.....
AND.....contain a Link to somewhere else that is not otherwise visible to all.......

It's called " Consideration ", and you have even noted that you would prefer such a procedure, so that you would retain the element of surprise when the new cards were issued...

Alternatively, leave the whole thing as it is and watch the mess that is commencing, develop........I'm really not that bothered...
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
October 27, 2018
As the Beatles said....Let it be, Let it be, Let it be......Before somebody gets angry or *****, Let it be. < My chorus

It's really that simple why some things need to be squased ASAP. There is also a thing called forgiveness or you never get past a angry moment.

DANO 3:16😇
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
October 27, 2018
@Serge257 - the whole @!$% point is that it is not possible to ignore the thread in the Last Posts section of the forum. It was possible in the old VGHD forum, but not now.
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
October 28, 2018
There is an Australia version of that theme made famous down under by a singer Normie Rowe called
"Que Será, Será"
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
October 28, 2018
@Cartref

I'm thinking Doris Day on that one...What ever will be, will be..😆
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
October 28, 2018
@Dano70,
I thought the same thing, in the movie she sang this song.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
November 6, 2018
The Leanne Lace card in the skirt outfit is adorable!!! 😍
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 post(s)
November 6, 2018
Agreed for Leanne in the Skirt.
Nice.

Curious about Genebra in the student kit.
So different, more realistic.

Looking forward to some of Vivia & Paulina cards.

Did not parse the forum yet.
Who's Shayla?

Showroom, Istripper, Full Images, 1091+
No pics, just the name...

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !