Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
November 24, 2009 (edited)
To avoid spoiling the surprise for those who don't want to know in advance anything about the incoming releases, i thought to start discussing and posting here the information about those. I concede the title "guesses" of the usual thread is maybe a little deceiving and this one make it clearer for all. So, if you look here, no *****, please. ;)

Most likely new releases for the next friday:

Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
Damn, I'm gunning for another Angelique card. Her first performance was addictive.
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
Oh, good find @CyberVixen. ;) I didn't search that low in the list. I stopped when i found Sandra's. I guess there will be a little guessing after all, lol.

Being Demi a new released image, i concur with your opinion nevertheless. ;)
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
November 25, 2009 (edited)
For future reference, three old cards have been up for ages, but have never been released for various reasons (e.g. copyright).
1. card 33 Maggie "Trendy Pub"
2. card 102 Natalia V "Christmas Chick"
3. card 128 Sandra Sanchez "Action Girl".

So when looking for the weekly release cards, these three can almost certainly be disregarded.
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
November 25, 2009
Many thanks for the info, @Spacephantom. I know the Maggie's is one with copyright issues. Anyone knows the reason why they canned the other two? ;)
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 post(s)
November 25, 2009
So they really work on the old unreleased cards now.
Another Demi is certainly nice.
And Gwen also doesn't look bad though i need a bigger picture to really decide that.
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
November 25, 2009
My guess is that we are returning once more to our usual "Flat Chested Friday"
:-)
MrSinclair
Joined in Dec 2008

34 post(s)
November 25, 2009
ooooooo Wow another Demi, thats going to be nice.
snake353solid
Joined in Aug 2009

322 post(s)
November 25, 2009
Hi guys, wath about this for this week:

1 card: Aria Giovanni
2 card: Veronica Zemanova
3 card: Shay Laren
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
November 25, 2009
@snake353solid That would be nice, but this thread is not a wishing thread, it's about discussing cards that have a good possibility to be released soon based upon known facts. Please keep it on topic. (;
snake353solid
Joined in Aug 2009

322 post(s)
November 25, 2009
exuse me at everybody, I was only joking!!!
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
November 25, 2009 (edited)
@snake353solid
A joke perhaps, but still a great thought. We can but dream!

As for the three that are coming up -

I've never been a big fan of Demi, but all gap fillers are welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Can take or leave Nicca, but will no doubt take since I'm getting so close to having the full collection.

Gwen looks like a potential 10 to me. Certainly my type, but a lot depends on her performance of course.
bmalcher
Joined in Jun 2008

156 post(s)
November 26, 2009
I haven't seen a performance by Gwen, but I've seen somephotoshoots of her and I like them.

She's a pretty good model and so I'll be giving her a chance as a dancer :)
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

707 post(s)
November 26, 2009
If it's the same Gwen as on Met Art, and it seems so, then she should be a good treat.
Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
December 1, 2009
Goodness CyberVixen - I hope you are right. This would be a home run compared to that strikeout last week.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 post(s)
December 1, 2009
oh yeah hopefully this will be true.
Then i finally get my next Laura card.
coldinjected
Joined in May 2009

230 post(s)
December 1, 2009
More Jenni... hooray!!!!
coldinjected
Joined in May 2009

230 post(s)
December 1, 2009
Whoops... I guess that could be read by people who didn't want to know on the community page.... sorry!!
ClevoDemente
Joined in Feb 2009

80 post(s)
December 1, 2009
It's okay, I'll just have to report your previous post as offensive ... llolofolloooolll
15qigydu
Joined in Jan 2008

73 post(s)
December 1, 2009 (edited)
Yeah, better than last week! Wasn't one of the best last Friday IMO.

No Tea or Melisa, BOOO!!!!!

Carie & Jenni look promising in those outfits though, and seeing a new card containing Laura's lovely curvy ass is OK too!
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
December 2, 2009
@CyberVixen Many thanks for the finds. Hum, i already have 7 Jenni cards and 3 of Laura's, so i think i will not take. Guess Carie is the only interesting release this week for me, but hope the special on friday, if there's an special on friday, caught me well awaken cause i won't camp for this. (;
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Really pleased to see another card of Laura coming. One of vghd's three genuine pole dancers. Also like the look of the Jenni Gregg one. Not so sure about Carie, since I found her last card somewhat disappointing. Here's hoping this one is better.
Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
December 3, 2009 (edited)
@Cybervixen - is it possible to get a full picture of the Jenni Gregg card? I am sorta worried about that outfit. Doesn't really fit her and her personality well.
bobblegg
Joined in Jan 2008

144 post(s)
December 3, 2009
I agree. I don't like the looks of Jenni's outfit either.
Maybe the Carie card for me.
Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
December 3, 2009
The hair doesn't look good either. It highlights her cute ears but I don't know - I see Jenni as a party girl. With her hair down, her eyes are more vibrant as well. These are small but important factors.
Ambler
Joined in Jun 2009

428 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Enjoy. The next Melisa card is a leather theme as well.
Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Thanks, Ambler!! The outfit looks ***** on her, and I ***** the stockings. The hair is not bad. The only thing that revives my interest is Jenni herself. I will definitely wait for the special.

This would have been better.
Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Or something simple but still retaining a Gothic flavor. Morrigan Hel.
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Hmmm! I tend to agree that this outfit doesn't really suit Jenni. I'll reserve judgement until I actually see the show though, since the pics don't always give you a 100% accurate impression.
Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Spacephantom, as usual I agree with you, but c'mon, it's Jenni. Has she ever had a bad show? I know what to expect from her. She does a good job adjusting her style to the outfit as proven by the "Cocktail Party" card. Still, this outfit is a little out there when I think about Jenni.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !