Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Ambler
Joined in Jun 2009

428 post(s)
December 3, 2009
I don't know..I think she looks awesome here. Of course, that's still not enough to get me to spend tickets on one of her cards.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 post(s)
December 3, 2009 (edited)
i rather agree with ambler this time. She looks hot in that outfit. But i also have to disagree with him. Looks definitly worth 1 ticket. Lets hope we get the new cards on special. I will buy Lauras shows for 2 tickets as promised but the other two i like to have a special.
slayyer
Joined in Aug 2008

163 post(s)
December 3, 2009
I like laura but her shows have been ultra conservatvie. Nudity only with no explicit shows. And since we know most explicit shows are nothing more than showing bush or hand touch privates her shows are super soft like toilet paper.
If the new show includes explicit I will get it but I don't purchase shows that are nudity only. That is like a person that only likes nudity purchasing cards that only include fully clothed. You get dancing if they are clothed, nude, or they show bush nude. I want the ariety of all 3. I can see semi nude dancing on mtv and other music videos
Ambler
Joined in Jun 2009

428 post(s)
December 3, 2009
The problem for me is that the Laura shows are very short. Tickets are expensive so I have a hard time justifying buying a 15-minute show, particularly with the lack of erotic content.

This show should have already been released on the previous site so someone may know if it's longer. I can't confirm that Laura/50 will be released tomorrow (the other two look definite), but card length will be the determining factor for me.
Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Ambler put very nicely. I will waiting for Laura's card to go on special. Her dancing, sweet ass, and personality more than make up for her annoying habit of covering up her snatch (just keep your panties on) and lack of explicitness. I will get Carie and probably get Jenni, special or not.
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Well, have to say I'll be getting all three cards anyway regardless of quality or content, since I'm determined to get the full vghd set now and only need another 12 cards including these. I'll only be spending 1 ticket on each though.
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Once again, not a very exciting friday coming up. I like Jenni, not sure of this outfit but if I wake up on time will likely get her card. As for the other two, the flat-chested friday specials,, have never had the urge to buy any of their cards before and not now either, so pass on Laura and Carie.
Ambler
Joined in Jun 2009

428 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Not that I'd recommend her shows, but I wouldn't call Carie flat chested. She wins this round-up in the all non-natural breasts department.
daniel1111
Joined in Dec 2007

715 post(s)
December 3, 2009
!?
BAfsb
Joined in Mar 2009

331 post(s)
December 3, 2009
There are quite a few cards probably near to completion and presently in beta card format.
267 - Either Mitsouko or Keana Moire?
309 - Belicia?
335 - Jenna Sweet?
455 - Ting or Morgane?
464 - Krystel?
502 - A new girl?
584 - Melisa?
614 - Lola?
620 - Lorena?
628 - Lea Tyron?
630 - Either Lea Tyron or Heaven?
638 - Manon?
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
December 3, 2009

Oooo,,, 464- Krystel do I see, when that appears I will gladly get up in more ways than one,

Thank's for the info BAfsb
GabbyGirl
Joined in Jul 2009

267 post(s)
December 3, 2009
I guess one strike was enough for Totem to have to deal with!!!
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
December 3, 2009
Waaaah! CyberVixen, you have just destroyed GabbyGirl and my hopes in one terrible blow.

I don't want to return to the picket line this soon,,, I hoped to at least wait til spring.
Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
December 3, 2009
You might as well start picketing. Krystel, regardless of how hot she is, should not be satisfactory enough to end the strike, soldier! I am actually starting to give the strike some serious consideration if they don't start adding more Latinas.
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
December 4, 2009
I know that you are probably and unfortunately right Severin24 and that I will likely be back on the picket line. However I said I would give Totem a reasonable time to produce a fairer proportion of racialy diverse models so will wait a bit longer but not too long.
And yes, I also would be in favour of a bunch of lovely señoritas on my desktop.
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
December 4, 2009
@titilate & Gabbygirl
Keep in mind that Totem suspended casting for vghd some weeks (if not months) ago, to concentrate on the new Deskbabes product. The "new releases" they are currently offering are cards from the stockpile that they had done previously.

So if we do eventually get our wish for greater diversity in vghd, it isn't likely to materialise until after they start making shows for vghd again. So it could well be a long(ish) wait.
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
December 4, 2009
Ambler
Joined in Jun 2009

428 post(s)
December 4, 2009 (edited)
Just ignore those voices. There are a lot of older cards ahead of 464, but we all know she's worth the wait.
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
December 8, 2009
Looks like these are the new cards coming this Friday.
coldinjected
Joined in May 2009

230 post(s)
December 8, 2009
Thanks Spacephantom... Looks like a ggggggggreat set!
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
December 8, 2009
One girl and two guys,,, What the .... is going on here are they amalgamating the sites?

Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
December 8, 2009
I like Melisa but I got all her cards and don't need another. Get it on special only. Heaven is the only one I will pay 2 t's for.
Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
December 8, 2009
Oops.
coldinjected
Joined in May 2009

230 post(s)
December 8, 2009
2 guys?!?!?! Which one is which... I could do without dancing weiners on my screen!!!
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
December 8, 2009
If any of those three are guys, then I must be bisexual and I'm certainly not - LOL!
Ambler
Joined in Jun 2009

428 post(s)
December 8, 2009
We haven't seen Keana Moire in some time. Maybe she did a Chaz Bono.
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
December 8, 2009 (edited)
LOL! @Ambler ;-)

Mind you even if she has, this card would have been filmed along with her others for vghd some time ago, so no indication there.
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
December 8, 2009
@Spacephantom Many thanks for this week finds.

Melisa is always a sweet view. I'm afraid i won't buy anything again, though. Maybe next april or so, if the content is worth the money by then.

I'm tired to pay for trailes of DeskBabes. At least the trailers for VG are free. (;
daniel1111
Joined in Dec 2007

715 post(s)
December 8, 2009
Magic!!
raymondo64
Joined in Dec 2007

863 post(s)
December 8, 2009
I see where @titalate is coming from. Obviously they're all girls but I know some males with bigger boobs for goodness sake !!! Those of you who are fans of the smaller breasted ones should be in Heaven. Er . . . Uh . . . Not so much the girl, the locale.

(although some of you wouldn't at all mind the former) ;)

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !