Thank God It's Friday

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

740 posts
March 24, 2019
This is a great TGIF promotion, but these pre-ordered blocks of cards (e.g. Advent calendars and Feb. 2019) play havoc with the ratings. For example, the average rating of Chloe Lamour's cards within a pre-ordered period is almost a full point lower than those outside of the period.

So, here's my question for members: Would you like @Totem to provide a "kindred spirit" system that predicted your rating for a card based on other users who have given ratings similar to yours in the past? For example, let's say I was considering buying Chloe's "Warm Glow" card (currently with a 3.3 rating?!?). The system would average ratings for that card only from users who had purchased "Warm Glow" and had given similar ratings to mine in the past. Ratings from people who strongly dislike cards I like would be filtered out from that calculation. A card's rating would be different for each person and would be a better indicator of whether they would enjoy it. In fact, this would allow iS to recommend cards to each user based on the cards they had already purchased and rated high. Thoughts?

Totem can just put them on sale randomly...use this algorithm?
1. 0% chance to have discount at < 20 days after release
2. Then 20-90 days they have a 5% chance to show every hour...once a day
3. 90-180 days after release they have 2% chance to show every hour
4. 180-360 days after release they have a 1% chance to show every hour
5. >360 they have a 5% chance to show each day.

So there is a hotspot when people will look for certain cards on sale...after 3 months then most people that were think about the card have ignored the fact it has been on sale nearly 70 times so it goes on sale less and newer card start to take up the slots...so cards with low ratings will still appear and totem doesn't have to worry about artificially low ratings.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3762 posts
March 26, 2019
@gkar45
this is perfect thank you mr. @HombreSinSombra much appreciated

here is the Link if anyone else would like to have it.

http://webcdn.desktopware.com/img/newspromo/collectorcard.jpg
Gorfa91
Desde en Aug 2010

279 posts
March 26, 2019
Thank you Totem. 👌
JonnBGood
Desde en Jul 2018

248 posts
March 27, 2019
@Totem Do you put restriction on download speed or is that my ISP?
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4456 posts
March 27, 2019
@JonnBGood
Totem doesn't restrict the download speed. Maybe a problem from your ISP or a very high load on the server.
JonnBGood
Desde en Jul 2018

248 posts
March 28, 2019
@stefnev1 Thank you
joeblow123
Desde en Jun 2013

1 posts
March 29, 2019
I thought the pre-order was available until MARCH 29th!? It's March 29th and no longer available? That stinks. If you're taking it offline on the 29th it should be advertised as available until the 28th! I was going to purchase this today - instead I'm getting nothing.
Schmuckies
Desde en Aug 2010

7 posts
March 29, 2019
Ditto joeblow123.
Hunter7826
Desde en Dec 2015

18 posts
March 30, 2019
I just got internet access back and was able to long in for the first time in two weeks... Is there any way I can still get this offer? Josephine is super cute and I would like to pre order next month's cards.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!