Thank God It's Friday

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Chicsans
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
March 23, 2019
There is no such thing as freedom of speech...you are not allowed to say certain things without consequences even in western societies. You cannot slander, you cannot threaten, and private entities have rules that should be moderated...I imagine including statements of dissatisfaction based soley on race. I love satire and maybe the original commenter is too stupid to perform proper satire and just bludgeoned into a bad joke. But there is no evidence that said thing is a joke at all. Person said they might get preorder now that the only black girl is all done with cards, and that the only time they buy things involved with black is with their coffee. The fact that they were afraid to even have a black person in their collection is super racist. There certainly are levels of racism beyond this...I am more disgusted by the fact that moderators will warn somebody about nudity in a non-nude thread before they would warn a customer about being racist towards girls that the company is trying to sell. This board used to respect girls, used to respect their differences, but I suppose the same people that allow this stuff to propagate on the board are the same people that are allowing the company to run itself into the ground and below.

What a fracking mouthpiece. Your mother should be ashamed of herself for raising such a one who speaks so proficiently out of his ass. Or at least the words have the aroma fecal matter around them.

I also have a tendency to resent being called 'stupid'. Especially by one such as yourself who seems to be lacking the ability to spell words properly.

Earlier today I was named a 'jackass' by our good buddy @JonnBGood. At least he had enough good sense to delete his posting before too many people saw it.
Chicsans
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
March 23, 2019
@HombreSinSomba

I regret to inform you that we are all ***** with some amount of racism, with the exception of a few holier than thou persons such as @orclover and a few others of which I will not name as they are not in this part of the conversation. There was only one man who wasn't racist in any way, but that is a tenet that you do not subscribe to.

As to the Boni cards in my collection, they were part of the advent calendar promotion. Those two cards are in my grey never to be downloaded collection.

Catch you in the PM that I will soon send.
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
March 23, 2019 (edited)
Chicsans' comment was deleted? Why? Is there a forum rule that any comments which might be construed as racist are not permitted in the forum? It's not posted in the rules thread, iirc. I ***** what's happening to culture... virtue signaling, hypocrisy and a ciulture full of wusses who to run off to a safe space with their crayons and teddy bears every time they hear or read something that offends their fragile sensibilities or that is contrary to their worldview in the slightest way.

Grow up, people!
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

607 posts
March 23, 2019
What a fracking mouthpiece. Your mother should be ashamed of herself for raising such a one who speaks so proficiently out of his ass.

Not trying to escalate this any further, but... I bet your mother wouldn't be very proud of you and your KKK references either.

I find the KKK references to be of very bad taste, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with sexual preferences based on body type, hair color or ethnicity. If I declare that I don't want to have any redheads here (and I'm not saying that, I love them :) ), it doesn't mean that I'm racist. It just means that my preferences lie elsewhere.

So let's chill, everyone, and move on.

boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
March 23, 2019
I find the KKK references to be of very bad taste

So what? This gives you the right to censor her speech?
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
March 23, 2019 (edited)
WTF, we live in a world where people who cannot even figure out which gender they are, or what gender even is, making the decisions for everybody else....
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

607 posts
March 23, 2019

Of course not. Where did I indicate that? If you are all for free speech and all that, I am allowed to express my opinion of this, right?
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
March 23, 2019
Absolutely. I thought you were defending the censorship of what she said.
orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

740 posts
March 23, 2019

I think you are ***** public rights and private rights. You are on a private forum. This is effectively Rex's house and Rex and can have rules about what is said in his house and if you can't abide by that you are banned or censored. I was banned for saying totem pisses me off...w/o warning...and saying that a mod shouldn't attack customers for being frustrated. I'm fine with it...it is within their "rights" to ban me forever if they do not want me in their house. I really didn't care if the post was even deleted or if chic was banned I just wanted mods to address the obvious and admitted racism...something that cannot be abided on a private forum of a company that hires people of all races, ethnicities, and religions.
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
March 23, 2019 (edited)
That's why I just started a censorship thread. If we are going to start censoring speech here, we need more solid guidelines than what is posted now. "Causes discomfort" is pretty vague.

So let's break it down... which preferences and prejudices are permissable to express, and which are forbidden?

Unless we have solid guidelines, we need to assume that the freedom of speech afforded by natural law applies to every individual as long as it does not attack, threaten or encourage violence.
JonnBGood
Desde en Jul 2018

248 posts
March 23, 2019
@chicsans Thank you for noticing, yes I deleted my post regarding the KKK umbrage not because I wasn't offended but because I went too far in saying jackass lol and it is

not my place to say something about someone else because like me I'm sure we all type things without really

thinking them through ( I do it quite often just to get things off my chest then delete it ( or at least try ) in a forum

like this ( mainly because I'm scared to death of being banned now that I have a full collection ) lol just being honest.

I could sit here and type political satire all day long with you gents and be fine with it but like they were saying it's not the place.

We are here to just have a good time and hopefully give ideas ( such as more peeks before buys [ God bless Ginebra for saving us all ]) and to help Totem with new ideas and variety that would make things better for us all as a whole.

I am very grateful to be apart of this community and apreciate the open forums and for the way I have been accepted by you all as a Newb.

If we allow any kind of ***** speach on here it will be a dark path w/ I'm afraid will turn people off and can go off the rails fast.

I hope this makes sense and thank you for your good will and graciousness please have a great weekend.

boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
March 23, 2019
@chicsans... If we allow any kind of ***** speach on here it will be a dark path w/ I'm afraid will turn people off and can go off the rails fast.

Who gets to decide what qualifies as ***** speech?
JonnBGood
Desde en Jul 2018

248 posts
March 23, 2019
Dear Totem is there any way you can make classic cards available in games and such to those that have all the others?

I enjoy the heck out of slot machines and other games you provide but unfortunately have no reason to play them anymore for the upcoming TGIF's.
JonnBGood
Desde en Jul 2018

248 posts
March 23, 2019
@boan000 in answer to your question: Merriam Webster defines ***** speech as " expressing ***** of a particular group of people ". I hope that helps.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3777 posts
March 23, 2019
What is ***** Speech?
It is MOB rule based on Feelings.

Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1027 posts
March 23, 2019
Who gets to decide what qualifies as ***** speech?

Each of us when speaking for ourselves. "I find this offensive." is a fair statement. Beyond a simple personal statement there is a mass of uncertainty and potential trouble. The more people who chime in with their own opinions and judgements, the worse things get. There is a point where action by the moderators should be requested, but that's a much much bigger step. In most cases, the best approach after voicing a complaint is to let the subject drop.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3777 posts
March 23, 2019
This is a MODERATOR Intervention.

To ALL MEMBERS
be careful of how you are treating your Fellow Members here.
I see much that I consider to be personal Attacks.
and it MUST STOP Immediately.

Lets be clear:
  • a member made a post that one or more found an issue with
  • The post in question was not Directed towards anyone, it was not meant as a ***** post.
  • Stop with the Attacks of that member.

boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
March 23, 2019
Lets be clear: a member made a post that one or more found an issue withThe post in question was not Directed towards anyone, it was not meant as a ***** post.Stop with the Attacks of that member.

Thank you, WA, this is the whole reason I have been making a stink. I appreciate your level headed and articulate response,
boan000
Desde en Apr 2008

270 posts
March 23, 2019
I still say that the code of conduct needs to be updated, LOL.
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
March 23, 2019
I just read a PM from Chicky.
No way in hell am I going to repeat here what she told me.

All I will say is just, BACK OFF, guys. I get where she's coming from. Leave her alone, please?

Just drop this nonsense and move on. Thank you.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1103 posts
March 24, 2019 (edited)
***** hell @Chicky

I'm away from my PC for a few hours and you've managed kick up a shitstorm.

Kudos.

This post started out a lot longer but I have deleted most of it.

Suffice it to say I don't agree with what you said but I don't know the circumstances behind it, Nor do, I suspect, many other members.

I do defend you right to say it.

If the reason you posted the comment is private them I will take that at face value. There is no reason why you need to justify yourself to me or any other member.

Keep on Truckin'
JOSELUIS59
Desde en May 2012

1 posts
March 24, 2019
Por fabor habiliten a "SAFETY PAY" como forma de pago ya que no cuento con tarjeta de credito tengo 4154 tarjetas y todas las page con "SAFETY PAY"
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
March 24, 2019
Jose

Si tu puedes, hay que cambiar a 'Epoch' , seleccionar tarjeta de credito y cuando la pagina web se abre, para mi, yo veo 'Safety Pay' como un opcion.

Suerte!
cdub87
Desde en Apr 2008

397 posts
March 24, 2019
On a lighter note......
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
March 24, 2019
I believe that's Leona Mia...

Best I could do with the image 😕
WillDeeBad
Desde en Oct 2008

169 posts
March 24, 2019
I'll Pass! Not Into Her! \m/
MxSlade
Desde en Mar 2012

26 posts
March 24, 2019
So the pre-order is for 30 cards plus the exclusive or 30 cards that include the exclusive?
Chicsans
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
March 24, 2019
I read it as 30 cards plus the exclusive. If my poor math skills serve me correctly (30 + 1 = 31) you will get 31 cards.
Corbomite
Desde en Aug 2015

82 posts
March 24, 2019
This is a great TGIF promotion, but these pre-ordered blocks of cards (e.g. Advent calendars and Feb. 2019) play havoc with the ratings. For example, the average rating of Chloe Lamour's cards within a pre-ordered period is almost a full point lower than those outside of the period.

So, here's my question for members: Would you like @Totem to provide a "kindred spirit" system that predicted your rating for a card based on other users who have given ratings similar to yours in the past? For example, let's say I was considering buying Chloe's "Warm Glow" card (currently with a 3.3 rating?!?). The system would average ratings for that card only from users who had purchased "Warm Glow" and had given similar ratings to mine in the past. Ratings from people who strongly dislike cards I like would be filtered out from that calculation. A card's rating would be different for each person and would be a better indicator of whether they would enjoy it. In fact, this would allow iS to recommend cards to each user based on the cards they had already purchased and rated high. Thoughts?
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
March 24, 2019
Hmmm... My thoughts since you asked for them...

I buy and like cards based on their individual properties. I personally do not like AI or whatever deciding what I might like based on past purchases, likes or whatever.

Your idea might be helpful for some people but not for me. Sorry. I buy what I want, when I want. No computer will ever decide for me. Nuff said.😊

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!