Thank God It's Friday!

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
September 3, 2018 (edited)
@duras, i see. It was when i used an vpn with the exit node set to romania i got the page i have pictured. Wonder where it thinks i am.

For that location(wherever it actually is) you get the option to pay in dollars only for creditcard, euro or dollars for paypal, euro or dollars for cheque.
Rex
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

365 posts
September 3, 2018
Prices in EU include the VAT. It's illegal in EU to display prices without the VAT and then add it at checkout.
Prices for US in USD do not include any taxes since we don't operate from the US and are not required to collect any.
If you remove the 20ish percent of VAT in EU (depending on when the customer lives, we need to apply a different rate), prices without taxes are pretty much equal in EU and US.
Now if you live in the EU and ***** the system to pay in USD, we still have to pay 20% VAT and with the exchange rate between EU/USD we loose another 20%, add 10% of biller's fee, add 50% retribution for the affiliates and you'll see we loose money on each sale.
Beside being unfair from members that already have 45% of rebate on each and every show, this is violating our TOS ("For all aspects of the Product that require you to pay a fee, you agree that you will provide accurate and complete payment information") We'll have a look at concerned accounts and take appropriate actions.
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

719 posts
September 3, 2018
And now everything is clear. Thank you for the information.
cdub87
Desde en Apr 2008

397 posts
September 4, 2018
BOOM!!! The man has spoken.

On a lighter note, This was a amazing deal. I had just missed the August Deal(last day was on Friday) but this deal made up for it. Amazing Team!!!!
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
September 4, 2018 (edited)
I really don't see how waiting for the last day of the August summer pack deal would have been of any advantage. I will admit that I am not the smartest person on this site, but to my understanding, the price of the pack was based on the amount of days remaining in the month. Buying on the last day would have given the discount on only one card with no rebates on cards bought at the regular price through the month. Big whoopee!

The 20% reload bonus this past weekend was a super deal, yes.
cdub87
Desde en Apr 2008

397 posts
September 4, 2018
Im not a collector so I wouldn't want to have every single card. I will admit August was a damn good release month and I could have just "ate" cost of the cards I didn't want. I don't believe the rebate worked that way. It was good for the entire month until the end. I checked Thursday and it still was a saving of over 100+ tickets, probably more. The problem was I forget that the discount and the weekly sale can't/won't exist on the same weekend(starting on a Friday). Oh well, I still got something for less than I normally would. That's always a great day.
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

607 posts
September 4, 2018
Prices in EU include the VAT. It's illegal in EU to display prices without the VAT and then add it at checkout.
Prices for US in USD do not include any taxes since we don't operate from the US and are not required to collect any.
If you remove the 20ish percent of VAT in EU (depending on when the customer lives, we need to apply a different rate), prices without taxes are pretty much equal in EU and US.
Now if you live in the EU and ***** the system to pay in USD, we still have to pay 20% VAT and with the exchange rate between EU/USD we loose another 20%, add 10% of biller's fee, add 50% retribution for the affiliates and you'll see we loose money on each sale.
Beside being unfair from members that already have 45% of rebate on each and every show, this is violating our TOS ("For all aspects of the Product that require you to pay a fee, you agree that you will provide accurate and complete payment information") We'll have a look at concerned accounts and take appropriate actions.

Feeling pretty stupid now... sorry for lashing out ignorant accusations. This clarifies things neatly, thank you.

But I suggest you make this information somehow visible on appropriate pages so that we know there's a reason for things how they are. My "experiment" with VPN was obviously first and last of its kind...
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

719 posts
September 4, 2018
@Chicsans
(...) to my understanding, the price of the pack was based on the amount of days remaining in the month. Buying on the last day would have given the discount on only one card with no rebates on cards bought at the regular price through the month.

It's not like that. I didn't bought the Summer Pack. The price for this pack stayed at the same level from the first day till the last day of August. That means the price level was based on the number of purchased cards and not based on the days left.

I really don't see how waiting for the last day of the August summer pack deal would have been of any advantage.

I can see only one advantage - if you don't want to spend credits for unwanted cards, you can wait till the last day, and then you will know what you're buying.
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
September 4, 2018
@lukaszr

Thank you for that clarification 😀 As I said, I am not the smartest user and did not see the offer in that way. Oh well, of the 33 cards I received through the deal, there are only 3 that will remain forever greyed out.
cdub87
Desde en Apr 2008

397 posts
September 4, 2018
@Chicsans
(...) to my understanding, the price of the pack was based on the amount of days remaining in the month. Buying on the last day would have given the discount on only one card with no rebates on cards bought at the regular price through the month.
It's not like that. I didn't bought the Summer Pack. The price for this pack stayed at the same level from the first day till the last day of August. That means the price level was based on the number of purchased cards and not based on the days left.

I really don't see how waiting for the last day of the August summer pack deal would have been of any advantage.
I can see only one advantage - if you don't want to spend credits for unwanted cards, you can wait till the last day, and then you will know what you're buying.

Exactly, except the last day fell on a Friday and the weekend sell overwritten that bundle so it actually ended on Thursday. I need to go back and look and see if the last day was actually the 30th. Either way Everything is good and some amazing women are coming through the software at the moment.
mathew9696
Desde en Dec 2016

52 posts
September 5, 2018
very good idea
mathew9696
Desde en Dec 2016

52 posts
September 5, 2018
I bouth only 12 credits
mathew9696
Desde en Dec 2016

52 posts
September 5, 2018
Next time I will try to better use this promotion
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3767 posts
September 5, 2018
Next time I will try to better use this promotion

Ahh Yes, only buying 12 credits was not the Best way to take advantage of the 20% bonus.

Especially since this 20% relaid Bonus only comes round 1 or twice a year..

the best use is to buy 500, and get 20% = 100 Bonus. So you get 600 for the price of 500,
Many members Stock up, they might buy it 3 or 4 time... during the bonus weekend..

just Think
for $750, you can buy the Bonus 15 times..
and that would stock up enough credit for a full Year of cards. 365 cards..
You'd save $150

Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1101 posts
September 8, 2018
For what it's worth, @Number6 is one of the few members that I like here, and such statements are likely to irritate him more and keep him in exile from the forums.

@Chicky - apologies I missed this - and thank you. I sort of feel a littlel bit embarassed but it is really nice to know that someone actually cares. Thank you again.

People like @peterwanker do not really annoy me unless they are absolutely racist about their Brexit views (e.g. get rid of the Poles, Romanians, etc.).

I have been posting a bit on the forums recently but mainly because of problems or very odd occasions when I think I can help someone.

If there is anything you want or need that I might possibly be able to help with then feel frree to contact me by PM.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
September 8, 2018 (edited)
@Number6 you are the duke of sense and sensibility here my friend. Take care of yrself 👍

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!