[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Kassiopeia77
Desde en Feb 2009

12 posts
November 13, 2018 (edited)
I notice that when following the link it reads: Last Update Feb 1, 2017 Recent Version 2.11.7

Has anyone found a way to use the playlist manager on a 4k monitor with 3840x2160 resolution?

When I try to run it the User Interface of the Addon is scaled so small that it is very challenging to navigate on my screen.
denis963
Desde en Sep 2014

4 posts
November 17, 2018
HI, I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
November 17, 2018
Not if you keep shouting like that.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4469 posts
November 18, 2018
We need an anti-noise helmet 😀
Fox991
Desde en Oct 2010

25 posts
January 13, 2019
Does the models.lst file contain information about each clip, such as whether it is a table/pole/standing etc clip?
If so, I would like to read the data from this file. It appears to contain binary data. Would anyone have a description of its structure?
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3777 posts
January 13, 2019
Does the models.lst file contain information about each clip, such as whether it is a table/pole/standing etc clip?
That is not what the Models.lst file is for..

then Name of the Clip has all that information in the name...

Go Read this Thread
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/39331/1?post=578811
Todo sobre iStripper / Clip Number and the Glass Category
For my amusement I have a little Excel spreadsheet which converts the decimal clip number to the characteristics of the clip. It worked fine until the glass category was introduced. I find that is wor...
Fox991
Desde en Oct 2010

25 posts
January 13, 2019
Thanks!
I knew about the 3rd number from the last being the erotic level, but not the other details.
It's all in the name...
redforleather
Desde en Jan 2009

126 posts
January 17, 2019
Hi,

it's been a while since I used the program, and I wanted to try it out again, installed the new Java, then got hold of an old Java, because with the new one (11), it didn't seem to work.

I mean to create a playlist that I could later load in istripper (as playing the clips through istripper is a little easier, if you want to move models around, change number of models etc. while playing), and since istripper only allows .vpl or .plf files as playlists, I chose to save it as .vpl. However, it still saved it as a .jpl file, so I could not open the list in istripper. And even if I tried other options, it always saved it as a .jpl file. Any suggestions about this, am I missing something here? I am using windows 10 by the way.

Thanks for any suggestion in advance,
r
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1027 posts
January 17, 2019 (edited)
You might try my Playlist Generator. It takes a different approach and does not have the same capabilities. It isn't as closely coupled to iStripper because it runs under Microsoft Access for which there is a free run-time app.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/40854
Todo sobre iStripper / iStripper Playlist Manager from Dorsai6
With Totem's authorization, I'm now releasing my iStripper Playlist Generator for public use. This program allows you to: 1. Tag cards and clips with your own tags. 2. Create playlists by filtering on...
redforleather
Desde en Jan 2009

126 posts
January 17, 2019
Thanks, I have looked at it and it seems very comprehensive. It also seems that I need some time with it to figure it out completely, and I was hoping for a quicker solution with the program I already know.
There was once a much simpler (and probably more limited) playlist generator, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Also, with your program, I get an error message from access about not accepting a certain value (the message is in English, so I am not quite sure what it would be in English), and I am not sure whether it affects the correct functioning of the program or not).

Thanks again, though!
DANO70
Desde en Feb 2008

741 posts
Starryks program does save to .vpl you just have to manual add the extension right at the save window point when you build the playlist. You should be useing ''show hidden extensions'' at the time to ensure the extension is added ''before'' it saves. I wish Starryk would fix the save as dropdown tab there the .vpl option doesn't work.

I use this all the time to build playlists like this and load it in istripper..
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1027 posts
January 17, 2019
@redforleather

If you have questions or suggestions about my Playlist Generator, please post them in the thread I started.

If you would like help in identifying and correcting the problem you encountered, we can discuss it either in that thread, by PM or by email. (I'll send you my email by PM if you wish.)

To the best of my knowledge there are three other applications. Wyldanimal wrote one, but I don't think he has kept it up-to-date. Gatonegro wrote one about a year ago and it should still work. Starryk wrote the one you've been using.
DANO70
Desde en Feb 2008

741 posts
January 17, 2019
I like the idea of your generator @Dorsia6 but for me it was just a bit to *****/complicated for me...No offense what so ever.
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1027 posts
January 17, 2019
Re: Too complicated and *****

This for me is an on-going problem. Designing a feature rich UI that is easy to understand is something I'm still learning to do.
redforleather
Desde en Jan 2009

126 posts
January 17, 2019
@DANO70: Thanks for the advice, that's great and absolutely helped, solved it for me. Really appreciate it.

@Dorsai6: As I said, I might need some time to properly look into your application, which I don't really have right now. I should find out then if the message I am getting from access is something to ignore or whether it affects the program's functionality. In any case, thanks for having put so much work into this!
DANO70
Desde en Feb 2008

741 posts
@redforleather

Your welcome. I love how a list made with it plays exactly how the manager makes it (order wise and clip wise). Plus loading it in istripper you can tick the repeat box and play through it over and over.

@Dorsai6

That's not really your fault you want the program to have so many options.😉
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1027 posts
January 18, 2019
@redforleather

I have seen some problems related to localization: the decimal and date separators. I think I've built in the necessary logic, but I only tested it when a beta tester reported problems. I may have missed something there.

I've also seen problems with missing data. At first I thought all cards would always have all the needed data. Then I discovered exceptions. I think I've built in handlers for all possible missing data, but I could be wrong.

@Dano70

Actually it is my fault. I didn't think of all the capabilities that are in the application. Some came from beta testers. However, it was my decision to add them and my decision how to present them to the user. I've worked with some very good UI designers in the past and learned from them. However, UI design is not my main work activity and I'm far from being an expert.
DANO70
Desde en Feb 2008

741 posts
January 18, 2019
@Dorsai6

I wouldn't worry to much on trying to simplify for what I said. I'm not too familar with Excell and programs like it on top of the complexity.
Fox991
Desde en Oct 2010

25 posts
September 6, 2019
Is the hotkey to toggle iStripper on/off stored in the registry?
spiderman1804
Desde en Feb 2008

439 posts
September 6, 2019
@Fox991

In iStripper there is the possibility that the girls can be activated or deactivated.

The option can be found in the settings in the section Safe for work.
It is the entry: Keyboard deactivation toggle

I think that this information is also stored in the registry.

This key combination works with or without the GUI (program window).
Fox991
Desde en Oct 2010

25 posts
September 6, 2019
I think I've got it.
I did not see these entries before, however.
After I changed the hotkey from ALT+W to CTRL+W, the HotKeyMod entry was added.
Then I changed it back to ALT+W.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Totem\vghd\Parameters]
"HotKeyVal"="W"
"HotKeyMod"="ALT"

Shall code this in, so it's detected automatically!
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1856 posts
October 19, 2019 (edited)
Hey Guys.

the newest iStripper Version 1.2.238 makes it necessary to update my player or it won't work anymore.
I am just about to do that. Expect an update in the next days.

Just to let you know: That new version will require Java 8 or higher to run. Normally most people should fulfill that requirement without doing anything extra by now.

Greetings
Starryk
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1856 posts
October 20, 2019 (edited)
Ok After more than 2 year finally another Release of the iStripper PlaylistManager

Version 2.12.0 is now available for Download

Main reason is the new iStripper Version 1.2.238 which makes some changes to the models.lst structure. The previous Version 2.11.7 does not work with these changes.

But there are also 2 new features:

New Option-Menu entry 'Include Playable Transitions'
This new entry allows you to disable the playable transitions
Some users were annoyed by the little clips with the girl waiting or trying to get your attention being included in the playlists. Default is still that these clips are included just like before.

Changed Advanced Option 'Only Enabled shows'
I changed the option to include only VG Favorites (an attribute that doesn't exist in iStripper) to an option to include only shows that are enabled in iStripper
This way the option is still useful

Migration Menu removed
Version 2.11.7 had another menu that offered a function that was useful when migrating from VirtuaGirl to iStripper. Since this function isn't needed anymore it was remove

Technical Update to Java 8
I updated to Java 8 Compiler with this release.

To get the new version you can go to this website: http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html . There you can download either the full version or just the jar file for those who already have Version 2.11.7.

Enjoy!
nurebau32
Desde en Mar 2008

49 posts
October 22, 2019
The new version is much appreciated.
Thank you Starryk.
goodstuff
Desde en May 2018

35 posts
October 22, 2019
Thanks StarryK!
ce32tu25
Desde en Nov 2007

6 posts
October 26, 2019
Thanks so much StarryK!
Hemingford
Desde en Oct 2013

178 posts
October 26, 2019
Thank you so much Starryk. Istripper isn't the same without your PM!!! 👍
Wahudarifi
Desde en Dec 2009

33 posts
October 27, 2019
Thank you very much Starryk. Your Playlist Manager is superb!
DukeNukem
Desde en Dec 2008

71 posts
October 27, 2019
I tried executing your playlist manager but it gives me this error :

Sorry, an error occured: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(UnknownSource)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(UnknownSource)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(UnknownSource)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(UnknownSource)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java : 58)

I'm running W10

Can you help me out?
Thanks in advance
Gorfa91
Desde en Aug 2010

279 posts
October 27, 2019
@DukeNukem is your Java runtime upgraded to the latest version? @Starryk says he upgraded to the last compiler version. Maybe there are missing librairies.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!