Thank God, we did it!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Beiträge
17. June 2018
@kaydy at the very least they said the amazon.com (US link) is coming soon we can only hope it soon lol
DvSDesign
Joined in Oct 2008

44 Beiträge
17. June 2018
Yeah.. surely Amazon done goofed... yet again.

No shipping to The Netherlands either..
I wonder when and IF it get's fixed all the "limited" editions are sold out by then.. o.o'
vadmad
Joined in Sep 2008

1 Beiträge
17. June 2018
Humm no terrible for this week ! :|
eric8
Joined in Sep 2017

9 Beiträge
17. June 2018
I won't get the cards, but I love that I live in a world where it is possible to get them!
Inawe51
Joined in Oct 2013

22 Beiträge
18. June 2018
So how soon is soon. For the United States.
Rex
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

365 Beiträge
19. June 2018
Our sellers settings seems to be set to accept international orders, but they wont. I'm struggling a bit with Amazon here, I'll let you know as soon as I heard from them.

The product is not available yet on amazon.com because we have not been able to import it to the US (it's easier said than done) yet and the week end promotion was already scheduled for last week end.

Sorry this is not working as planned, we'll find ways to make it work with Amazon or will switch to eBay if needed.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3761 Beiträge
19. June 2018 (edited)
Ok, Who's in the UK that would be Willing to Ship these to me in the States.
PM me..

UPDATE:

A member has already contacted me.
Actually More than one..

So Thanks for All who Offered to help.
I have a set being sent to me..
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Beiträge
20. June 2018
thanks for the update hopefully amazon works with you but i have a ebay account as well :D
Rex
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

365 Beiträge
21. June 2018
Dear Seller,

Greetings from Amazon. My Name is Surya and I will be glad to assist you today.

I received your email and understand that you are concerned about your product. Allow me to assist you in resolving this case.

Upon reaching out to the concerned team, they have informed us that the listings are currently being reviewed manually to ensure that they comply with the export standards for the various countries.

The team has mentioned that the review for the listings should be completed within the next 10 to 14 working days. If you notice that the listings are still unexportable to some of the locations after the 14 days then please get back to us.

The report will show the below Exportability Status
  • > If Asin status is Eligible, then skip to the bottom and answer the "Required Information" and we will look into it.
  • > If Asin status is Ineligible, then the item is not eligible for exports to any country
  • > If Asin status is Pending processing/Un-addressable, then the ASIN is not classified for exports at all and so it's not eligible for export now.

On further research I see that this ASIN is Un-addressable which means its under review. Kindly allow 14 days for the the review to be completed and you shall be notified through seller central ion the completion of the review.

I apologize for the immense inconvenience and I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I hope I was able to clarify your concern, however if you still feel that you have any further query regarding the same, you can initiate a call back and one of our associates will contact you through phone and guide you accordingly.

Please be confident that Seller support is just a mail away from you in case you find any difficulty. Kindly do not hesitate to write back to us if you need any clarification or any kind of support.

Thank you for being a valued Seller. I wish you all the selling success on Amazon!

Please let us know how we did.
mathew9696
Joined in Dec 2016

52 Beiträge
21. June 2018
I bought Naomi Bennet. Winterland concert
Tittylover69
Joined in Nov 2017

1 Beiträge
21. June 2018
Are these cards playing cards (have a rank and suit) and if so is it on the side shown at amazon with the girls on it or are the girls the card backs?
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 Beiträge
21. June 2018
@Tittylover69
On the Amazon side, only the front of the cards is visible.
The back corresponds to the representation of the hidden cards.

The cards are the size of playing cards.

But they are not playing cards.
There are no card values from 2 to ace.
There are no card colors: clubs, spades, hearts or diamonds.
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Beiträge
22. June 2018
well hope they arent sold out before i have a chance to buy a set :( anyways thanks for the update.
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Beiträge
26. June 2018
any update on the US amazon link/ebay selling?
Rex
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

365 Beiträge
27. June 2018
No update from Amazon yet
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Beiträge
28. June 2018
ok thanks @Rex well as soon as there is a way to buy it in the US it is a guranteed buy from me i have been wanting something like these for a long time :)
skepi
Joined in May 2018

1 Beiträge
28. June 2018 (edited)
>
>
Edit by Mod:
Pointless quote of the entire original post removed

That is not a 'like' button

😕
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Beiträge
28. June 2018
@DANO70
I think they should have their own store. Logo coffee mugs, playing cards, old clothing, girl posters etc. (...)

You mean something like that?
😉
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 Beiträge
28. June 2018
@lukaszr

lmao....Yep that's it. I'd buy some. And some life size girl posters too...😵
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Beiträge
29. June 2018
i second that :)
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 Beiträge
30. June 2018
From memory, they did have a store with a few things in it many, many years ago, but I don't think that things sold well.
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 Beiträge
1. July 2018
Only from Amazon??? Not a reputable dealer?? Why not??

I concur, amazon is so bad, and the slowest postage ever
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
1. July 2018
Slowest postage ever ?
That's funny because I've ordered things from Amazon, been told I would have it in three to five days and had it delivered in one.
I definitely wouldn't refer to next day delivery as the slowest postage ever.

I would guess that I'm fairly close to a distribution center though.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 Beiträge
1. July 2018
Amazon "not reputable" or "slow"?

I'm surprised to hear anyone feels that way. My experience has been the opposite.
MuleReazaXXX
Joined in May 2010

17 Beiträge
22. July 2018
Merci ! 😉
😊❤️😊

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen