Thank God, we did it!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

lajbr
Joined in Sep 2015

30 Beiträge
15. June 2018
@rex Hi, it seems that it didn't help and the problem hasn't been fixed yet. It still isn't possible to buy from other countries... :-( Please, could you check the settings once again?

Thanks
Marcelml1979
Joined in Nov 2007

44 Beiträge
15. June 2018
Not to Holland :(

This item does not ship to the Netherlands. Learn more
Sold by iStripper and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 Beiträge
15. June 2018
this item does not ship to the USA.
Sold by iStripper and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

It's now 6 hours since Rex's message about how this should be fixed within an hour. It seems that Amazon is slow to react to changes that seller makes regarding availability of their products that they sell through Amazon.

This is an interesting product, and I'd like to have a deck or two of these cards.

I think it would make things simpler if we could order them directly from them (iStripper.com). But having said that, I do understand that using Amazon gives them much larger potential customer base + visibility and potentially lots of new customers of the cards (performance cards at this site, not playing cards) as well.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Beiträge
15. June 2018
they look good . but no thank u .
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
15. June 2018
I'm just guessing but, these lines in the original post might have something to do with the cards currently not being available in/shipped to certain parts of the world

You can order your package on any Amazon stores in Europe -except Amazon.com (will be on soon!)

amazon.com : coming soon
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 Beiträge
15. June 2018
I'm just guessing but, these lines in the original post might have something to do with the cards currently not being available in/shipped to certain parts of the world

You can order your package on any Amazon stores in Europe -except Amazon.com (will be on soon!)

amazon.com : coming soon

That has nothing to do with it. At the moment you can't order these cards to (apparently) any European country from "any Amazon stores in Europe", such as Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr... Amazon.com availability is irrelevant here.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
15. June 2018
Hmmm, OK

Well........
I was just guessing
meStripper
Joined in May 2018

23 Beiträge
15. June 2018
I'd love to take advantage of this weekend's deal, but my credits have not been uploaded. I'm puzzled and concerned that epoch would ask for so many details about me in live chat and not simply answer my email with details of the payment
LadyDeath
Joined in Oct 2009

3 Beiträge
16. June 2018
Only from Amazon??? Not a reputable dealer?? Why not??
joopten
Joined in Aug 2008

31 Beiträge
16. June 2018
if you make a playing card pin up deck with Istripper models I'll consider it.
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Beiträge
16. June 2018
will be ordering once i can ship to us XD still no option to ship to us
manic57
Joined in Nov 2007

22 Beiträge
16. June 2018
Sweet! Just ordered the cards.
krys68
Joined in Oct 2011

182 Beiträge
16. June 2018
Bonjour à toute l'équipe,

Serait-il possible d'avoir un peu plus de détails sur le type de carte dont il s'agit, et de pouvoir les acheter ailleurs que sur amazon, réputé pour avoir des conditions de travail plutôt difficiles.
Sinon, toujours du bon boulot sur le site, même si pour moi, il y a beucoup trop de modèles rasés, et pas assez de modèles poilus.

Bonne journée.
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 Beiträge
16. June 2018
@Rex
So... 15 hours later. Still not possible to ship to Sweden from any of the Amazon sites. Could this be an Amazon restriction due to the card content?
tokstolle
Joined in Oct 2009

36 Beiträge
16. June 2018
@Rex
So... 15 hours later. Still not possible to ship to Sweden from any of the Amazon sites. Could this be an Amazon restriction due to the card content?

On my way to Karlstad to shoot som nude girls so will check again on monday. But l'm afraid that it can be Amazon's settings that prevent out of country sell because of age limit on the product.
Arrula
Joined in Sep 2013

22 Beiträge
16. June 2018
Thank you !!!
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 Beiträge
16. June 2018
Encore un très bon cru pour les cartes de cette semaine, je suis comblé.
En revanche, le pack de cartes à collectionner ne m'intéresse pas. Et j'ai déjà tous les shows qui sont proposés à -20%.
sadoldman
Joined in Feb 2011

72 Beiträge
16. June 2018
I can buy from .co.uk but not the others, so I imagine it can't be shipped internationaly.
Bezerker
Joined in Dec 2016

34 Beiträge
16. June 2018
Oh the irony i can get the cards from amazon shops from the UK DE and FR but not a single one can deliver to the netherlands which right smack in the middle between those 3 country's.
You really shouldnt say they are avalible in the EU if you cannot get them in the EU.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 Beiträge
16. June 2018 (edited)
Maybe you can put them on sale from iStripper.com website and forget Amazon?
I agree. Use another third party merchant or offer them for virtual 'token' credits independently.
thepreaker
Joined in Mar 2017

15 Beiträge
16. June 2018
Ok guys, It's time to play like little kids! 😆
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 Beiträge
16. June 2018
I think they should have their own store. Logo coffee mugs, playing cards, old clothing, girl posters etc. would probably sell quiet well if it was easy to access and purchase like the girls.I know it would involve more team work but I think it would be worth it down the road.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
16. June 2018
I think they should have their own store. Logo coffee mugs, playing cards, old clothing, girl posters etc. would probably sell quiet well if it was easy to access and purchase like the girls.I know it would involve more team work but I think it would be worth it down the road.

I agree.

They already sell stuff occasionally on eBay from France. As long as whoever wants to buy something knows that there is some cost and delays for international shipping it shouldn't be a problem.

They may be trying the Amazon route in an effort to cut down on those costs and delays for the customers though. Frankly it feels like Amazon is really the party that isn't fully prepared to do this and not Totem. Them and all the different import/export rules that each country seems to enact and enforce differently from each other. What a mess. 😕

Good thing the cards aren't made of steel or aluminum or we here in the states would have to pay the extra tarriff costs to get them here, whenever Amazon finally figures out how to let us buy them. 😖
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
16. June 2018
This is so stupid ass !
MizaSP
Joined in May 2015

3 Beiträge
16. June 2018
Nice, none of them ship to Brazil :(😭😭
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 Beiträge
16. June 2018
iStripper Collectible Cards

amazon.co.uk : https://amzn.to/2JQcf1d
amazon.de : https://amzn.to/2JWsolA
amazon.fr : https://amzn.to/2sZkPkk
amazon.es : https://amzn.to/2JH5Zt6
amazon.it : https://amzn.to/2sZmoyP
amazon.co.jp : https://amzn.to/2JTXsCr
amazon.com.au : https://amzn.to/2HR3vCM

So apparently, if you happen to live in UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Japan and Australia, you can purchase this product from your local Amazon branch. If you live anywhere else, "tough luck, we don't need your business".

Unless this is purely an Amazon mess-up, this product launch unfortunately falls pretty nicely in the category "botched". Maybe the set gets available some fine day for the rest of us, but if not, well... I can live without it.

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 Beiträge
16. June 2018 (edited)
This package is a Premium Edition in limited copies
If it is a limited edition....
Questions :.
Is every set sold, really limited ie: certified & numbered .. ???? / ???? as such ?
Can they be resold privately on the secondary market later without breaching Totem's TOS ?
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Beiträge
16. June 2018
hopefully scalpers don't catch wind of this before i even get to get my hands on a set -_-
kaydy
Joined in Mar 2012

36 Beiträge
17. June 2018
NonUnitrd States?😢
kaydy
Joined in Mar 2012

36 Beiträge
17. June 2018
No United States.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen