Bzv021
Joined in Nov 2020

18 Beiträge
9. May 2021
Hi, can somebody help me with palette.txt. I cannot set backgroud colour for dropdown list (Like we have in Girls Store for Categories...). Whatever I have done it is always white and in that case I have issue with a font, which is also white for dark mode.
Any suggestion?
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 Beiträge
9. May 2021
@Bzv021
Try to change the Button value to another color than white.
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 Beiträge
9. May 2021
@Bzv021
Whatever I have done it is always white and in that case I have issue with a font,
which is also white for dark mode.
As far as i can tell this is not possible,
because i'm seeing no Option inside the palette.txt File for that as well.
In that case you have to match the Font Color for the white Background within the Drop Down Menu.

Like @stefnev1 already stated you can change the Fontcolor for the Buttons and
the Buttoncolour itself, for that you have these two Values.
Button = #ffffff ; Background of regular buttons.
ButtonText = #000000 ; Foreground of regular buttons.
But it has no Effect for the Background inside the Drop Down Menu.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 Beiträge
9. May 2021 (edited)
The variable Button doesn't change the background of the drop down menu, but the text color in the drop down. I have a text in a kind of yellow in my GUI for these drop down menus with Button = #e4b347
The background is white with ButtonText = #ffffff
Bzv021
Joined in Nov 2020

18 Beiträge
9. May 2021
Thanks @Stanston and @Stefnev1 for your help.
I already change font colours but it's not working for drop-down background.
Yes, I can change font to some kind of yellow or pink but then dark theme dosn't look nice.
I have to wait for some upgrade where drop-down background colour will be possible to change.

Thank's again.
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

214 Beiträge
4. November 2021
Is anyone still producing full nude custom cards and, if so, will they be uploading them to this site?

http://pngs.virtuastripper.net/

Thanks
GigiMarchand1965
Joined in Dec 2014

1 Beiträge
14. December 2021
That was all helpful....thanks
Quecal
Joined in Aug 2021

1 Beiträge
21. December 2021
nice!!!
TatarSalad
Joined in Jun 2018

2 Beiträge
4. May 2022
Maybe I'm just being dumb, but I don't see a PNG to replace in my data folder. I only see vghd. I see demos, trailers, shows. Like what are the specifics on how to get the custom pictures to do the carousel? Am I supposed to save as jpeg convert to png and then place in folder? If so, what's the width? Height I see.
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 Beiträge
4. May 2022 (edited)
but I don't see a PNG to replace in my data folder
The Full Path on Windows to this Directory is this one here :)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/47278/1#post705582
Du bist nicht befugt dieses Thema zu sehen oder auf mit dem Thema verwandte Daten zuzugreifen
Am I supposed to save as jpeg convert to png and then place in folder?
The Files are already .png files with an transparent Background, and this is what you are looking for
including the Information for the Height,
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/37892/1?post=556756
Alles über iStripper / Customization
edit: information updated 2-28-2020 A Question came up today that was the first time I think I've been asked it. So I thought I'd share it. many of us, know that we can make a Custom Card Image. axxxx...
and here are some examples.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/37892/3?post=630096
Alles über iStripper / Customization
To anyone interested: Please find an updated link to my nude.png's http://pngs.virtuastripper.net/ This is an FTP site that is hosting the files now. Site hosting, courtesy of @Wyldanimal with all due...
Almost forgot yes of course you have to import the .jpg File with an Image ***** Program
of your Choice, separate the Background from the Foreground and export it as an .png File.
TatarSalad
Joined in Jun 2018

2 Beiträge
5. May 2022
Thank you. I figured out what it was. I have the actual show files being sent to an external drive. The data folders are being saved on my PC under the local data. Grrrr drives me insane it does that instead of saving all to the external drive.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 Beiträge
5. May 2022
@TatarSalad
Be careful, if you move the Data folder on another location, you must edit the registry to avoid iStripper to crash. The key is here : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Totem\vghd\System and its name is DataPath.
Illbether007
Joined in Dec 2016

1 Beiträge
15. September 2022
Is anyone still producing full nude custom cards and, if so, will they be uploading them to this site? http://pngs.virtuastripper.net/Thanks

Tanx for the link. Apparently not updated since 2021. Still going to try to use it ;-)
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

214 Beiträge
15. September 2022
@lllbether007

Current nude custom cards are now posted on the discord forum in the User Artwork section.
BadMIMI
Joined in Apr 2014

1 Beiträge
25. May 2023
Thanks for the information and explanations
Poundtown
Joined in Aug 2023

1 Beiträge
12. October 2023
l 've always had a black screen when istriper opens and never seen any of this stuff . the dancers work but that's all I tried deleting it and rebooting , even though Iv never been able to make anything custom at least I was watching the girls I paid for cant do that now , feels like I've been missing a lot from the start. and they have been starting out dim today as if behind the page . I will change my profile pic to my screen because I cant add a pic to this message
Barov
Joined in Nov 2009

1 Beiträge
2. November 2023
Is this still possible? I thought I read that an update would disable this feature.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 Beiträge
3. November 2023
Is this still possible? I thought I read that an update would disable this feature.

Yes, it works again.

The Update was to Restore this Function.
One of the Past Beta Versions Kept Replacing the Custom Card images with the IS card image.

A recent update corrected this, so that a Custom card image is no longer replaced by the IS card image.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 Beiträge
3. November 2023
I will change my profile pic to my screen because I cant add a pic to this message

You can use a 3rd Party File Sharing Site, and Post a Link to an Image.
Many of them are FREE to use. you get some free space for your uploads.
If you need more space than what FREE offers, then you would have to add a paid subscribe.
Api2
Joined in Oct 2023

2 Beiträge
25. November 2023
Question: I see that you all have a "Featured tab" next to "girls store" high on the left, but I see only "Home"-"Event"-"Store" etc. I am using iStirpper software, but I would like to have that screen with entire figures which you have on Featured. How should I do?
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 Beiträge
25. November 2023
@Api2
You can't. Since the newest versions, the Feature tab with the Carousel is not implemented anymore.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen