imhorny5555
Joined in Jun 2008

38 Beiträge
22. May 2020
I never claimed to be wise man. Excellent idea.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
23. May 2020 (edited)
@Imhorny5555

@pumpdude48 since she's currently on a carousel what did you end up doing for bonnie parker's cosplay card?I tried my damnedest to "edit" a shot but since they opted for the non standard studio I had little to pick from.

I did this one and it is also in my carousel.

Admittedly it isn't the best photo but I took some time and cut her out of the background and it works for now.

And yes you can do a screen shot of her dancing but the resolutions aren't that great so you end up with a very 'soft' looking photo with poor definition on higher resolution screens.

That one and a whole bunch more are available online at the weblink a few pages ago in this thread.

http://pngs.virtuastripper.net/
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Beiträge
24. May 2020
@imhorny5555
I tried my damnedest to "edit" a shot but since they opted for the non standard studio I had little to pick from.

@pumpdude48
Admittedly it isn't the best photo but I took some time and cut her out of the background (...)

Gentlemen, use your imagination 😉

If you want this image in its original resolution, here are the links:
Standard: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iZJm1KrqDXqGO_AHkrTdgfJDdqDDPA8P
HD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wslaha0jXWnSVnlwgv5Nn9zN4HyaaQQK
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 Beiträge
24. May 2020
Thanks @lukaszr well done 👍
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
24. May 2020
@lukaszr

Gentlemen, use your imagination

That's some nice work!!!

I've done some of those when I didn't get a pose I wanted from Totem.

What editing program did you use?
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Beiträge
24. May 2020
Photoshop CS 5.1

This png is made of four different pictures.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
24. May 2020
I still think it's nice work and even more so now!!

I've added legs, eyes, complete heads and sometime even bare pussy when there wasn't one before to get the pose I want.

I use paint.net since I'm cheap and not as able to learn complicated new things as I used to be.

I tried GIMP but I just couldn't grasp the differences between that and paint.net so I had to go back to 'old faithful' which has served me well.

Thanks again for the effort!!
ddd
Joined in Feb 2017

1 Beiträge
28. May 2020 (edited)
gggggggg<h1>fffffff</h1>
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 Beiträge
28. May 2020
@ddd
Can you develop your point of view ?
Opie235
Joined in Apr 2020

35 Beiträge
7. June 2020
LMAO @stefnev1

Priceless
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 Beiträge
13. June 2020
Thank God (if he really exists) that he is providing us with such incredible and gorgeous Beautys 😍
desdez
Joined in Aug 2018

1 Beiträge
24. August 2020
ok
Slayer888
Joined in Jul 2014

10 Beiträge
6. December 2020

So i've found the location of all my girls how do i change the image of the one that i got right now to a new one?? That the only bit that i don't understand
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 Beiträge
6. December 2020 (edited)
Slayer888
Joined in Jul 2014

10 Beiträge
6. December 2020
Hi @Slayer888

You need to extend the Filenames from the Images with
_full_custom.pngor/and
_fullhd_custom.pngFollow these two Links.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/37892/1?post=556756
Alles über iStripper / Customization
edit: information updated 2-28-2020 A Question came up today that was the first time I think I've been asked it. So I thought I'd share it. many of us, know that we can make a Custom Card Image. axxxx...
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/28885/89#post679416As
Du bist nicht befugt dieses Thema zu sehen oder auf mit dem Thema verwandte Daten zuzugreifen
an example, Original Imagename
e1197_fullhd.pngModified Imagename
e1197_fullhd_custom.pngOr for your Viola example,
f0077_full.pngto
f0077_full_custom.png
By the way, you should activate your Filename Extensions.

https://fileinfo.com/help/windows_10_show_file_extensions

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/common-file-name-extensions-in-windows-da4a4430-8e76-89c5-59f7-1cdbbc75cb01

It could prevent you in the Future from bad things happening on your PC 😉

So after I do the extenssions Do i just copy the image and past it too the file and rename it?? the one that i wasnt full and the one that i want nude??
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 Beiträge
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3776 Beiträge
6. December 2020
Do i just copy the image and past it too the file and rename it??

you should keep the Image Size Height and Width the Same as the Supplied Images.
For a Card Image Both Height and Width must be 242h x 162w

For Full_custom.png the Height Must be 900 pixels
For Fullhd_custom.png the Height Must be 1500 pixels
Note: this image is also used on the Carrousel, so the width would affect it's display there.
but that might not be a concern such as the Examples in @Stanston posts.

For nude_custom.png the Height Must be 870 pixels
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
6. December 2020
For Full_custom.png the Height Must be 900 pixels
For Fullhd_custom.png the Height Must be 1500 pixels
Note: this image is also used on the Carrousel, so the width would affect it's display there.
but that might not be a concern such as the Examples in @Stanston posts.

I would also point out that for the fullhd_custom.png and the full_custom.png files the height should exceed the width for the app to display it properly in the carousel and card page.

You can use wide and short photos but they should be pasted onto a canvas that has a higher 'blank area' above the photo used in order to keep the height to width ratio correct. See attached a0065_fullhd_custom.png
TsarDaddy
Joined in Dec 2020

115 Beiträge
13. December 2020
Question about customizations. What exactly is the dimensions for the avatar??
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3776 Beiträge
13. December 2020
The Avatar uploaded is Cropped to a Max of 500 x 500
It is Displayed at 100 x100 on threads,
and 150 x 150 on your Profile page.

wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 Beiträge
15. December 2020
@darkside&#65306;非常感谢您提供的透明度提示!多年以前,当我开始制作自定义外观时,我要求图腾提供一种使GUI透明的方法,但是却一无所获。如果删除或重命名img_left.jpg,则GUI背景将拉伸至全宽,并显示桌面几乎完整。再次感谢你,哥们😎

I cannot change the transparency. is this correct? who can help me?
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 Beiträge
15. December 2020
hey there, if your here you probably want to customize your istripper program, as did i want to this page is really all there has to offer about it even looked on youtube and still nothing, for this i will make 2 post as i have more than 8 pictures to show.i will try and explain the best as possible.if your going to change the color and apperance of the program your gonna need to go to my computer, windows (C) users, your computers name, (APPDATA) (HOWEVER THIS IS A HIDDEN FOLDER GO INTO FOLDER SETTINGS TO UNHIDE IT) local, VGHD, data, skins, istripper. you will see a few folders with some names, here the one your looking for is (MELENA) description, palette, tuto-skin ARE THE 3 MAIN TEXT FILES YOU NEED TO READ!palette is the txt file to change the colors of the whole program, both the description tuto txt is giving you info.from here you are set, all you need to do is understand (HEX CODES) which is easy remember hex code #000000 is black and #ffffff is white and so on, if you have a hex code like this #32cd32 which is greenif you want to make your color more transparent put a number after the (#) for example, #32cd32 <----- (regular) (transparent) -----> #4532cd32 put a number between 99 and 1, the lower the number the more transparent it will be.your all set, its totally up to you on what you want to do, it will take a long time to do but its worth it in the end. i hope this helped and please enjoy!greets from southern california!

I cannot change the transparency. is this correct? who can help me?
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 Beiträge
15. December 2020 (edited)
@wangxukkk

What are you wanting transparent ?

If it's the entire U.I. skin itself i.e. (img_left.jpg) I don't think that's possible in the new software versions now but it was in earlier versions. @JayZ971 would know that for sure because he made some custom skins that let you see through your desktop behind it. I have never tried those so he would be one to ask if it still works. @Wyldanimal would likely know too.

If it's replacement images @pumpdude48 or others did here for the carousel or card stat pages yes you can for sure make as transparent as you want.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2213 Beiträge
15. December 2020
@wangxukkk

@DANO70 is correct, transparency in the GUI skin is not possible in the current version of the software (thru the palette). Hopefully Totem will put it back in the GUI skin in the future.
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 Beiträge
15. December 2020
@DANO70

@JayZ971&#65306;Thank you!
Menelaos
Joined in Sep 2014

11 Beiträge
28. January 2021
Hello!

I have created a pool scene for multiple shows. Is there a way to define one of the showplaces to always appear in the background or in front? I got perspective in it and right now the newly starting clip is always in front of the ones already running. This means a girl meant to be behind another one appears in front and is off scale. Any solutions? Maybe a command line for scripting?

THX
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
Menelaos
Joined in Sep 2014

11 Beiträge
29. January 2021
Thank you very much I will do so!
oiwoiw
Joined in Sep 2015

1 Beiträge
2. February 2021
Thanks for the Infos
Evaneself
Joined in Dec 2019

309 Beiträge
4. May 2021
OK

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen