Anyone got a Joker or special event card from the new game?

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Mimigod
已加入 在 Apr 2016

13 发布
13 天 以前
I just curious is there anyone got a Joker or special event card from the new game?
angelipijani
已加入 26 天 以前

21 发布
13 天 以前
what is a "joker"?
it is a new term for me
dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

440 发布
13 天 以前 (edited)
A joker is a court jester also known as a fool ;)

In the IS ecosystem it's a card you win by playing the weekly 'games' and it can be redeemed for 1 of the 3 types of exclusive cards Totem doesn't directly sell for credits.

I would consider the Joker akin to the loot box in a *****'s video game. Some members seem to collect the Jokers themselves. I've never seen one so don't know much beyond what I read here.
angelipijani
已加入 26 天 以前

21 发布
13 天 以前
tnx.

Another question, in this booster pack, which collections can be drawn?
for me, five are available in shop:
1) iStripper
2) iStripper Classic
3) iStripper XXX
4) iStripper XXX Classic
5) Virtuagirl Classic

The "Classic" cards are cheaper then modern ones (iStripper and iStripper XXX) - so I am guessing we are not getting anything Classic - but the picture in instructions shows different types of cards regarding collections

So, what are the collections we get cards from, in this event?
angelipijani
已加入 26 天 以前

21 发布
13 天 以前
3 types of exclusive cards

what are those 3 types? Can you give me example, so I can research?
I have seen "special event cards", so I guess that is the first type - what would other two types be?
dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

440 发布
12 天 以前
The second is a crypto NFT called Dolz - lots of those
I forget what the 3rd is called Ex or something and it's the same as the 1st except it renders the Joker worthless.
dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

440 发布
12 天 以前
So, what are the collections we get cards from, in this event?

Sorry I haven't a clue - I don't participate in the event stuff.
Sodium
已加入 在 Jan 2020

1 发布
12 天 以前 (edited)
I just curious is there anyone got a Joker or special event card from the new game?
Yes. I just bought a 10 pack (first time buying any booster pack) and got a Joker.
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4457 发布
12 天 以前
@angelipijani
You can win the cards from iStripper, iStripper XXX and their classic types, not the Virtuagirl Classic. These last one are cards in 480p resolution before VirtuagirlHD exists (before 2007) and are available for the nostalgics or/and for the collectors.

A Joker card can be exchange with all the regular cards and the Special Event Cards (aka SEC) but not the Exclusive cards (EX cards).
angelipijani
已加入 26 天 以前

21 发布
12 天 以前
@angelipijaniYou can win the cards from iStripper, iStripper XXX and their classic types, not the Virtuagirl Classic. These last one are cards in 480p resolution before VirtuagirlHD exists (before 2007) and are available for the nostalgics or/and for the collectors.A Joker card can be exchange with all the regular cards and the Special Event Cards (aka SEC) but not the Exclusive cards (EX cards).

Thank you. Where can I find the list of exclusive cards (EX cards). I have foudn the list of SEC in store

The second is a crypto NFT called Dolz

Are those pictures or shows that can be played like other Virtuagirls (iStrippers)?

And thank you both for fast answers
Ullubu
已加入 在 Dec 2011

729 发布
12 天 以前
Where can I find the list of exclusive cards (EX cards). I have foudn the list of SEC in store

You can't. If you don't own them yet you can't get them anymore.
TeflonChicken
已加入 在 May 2019

5 发布
12 天 以前
I got both EX cards in the 10 card booster pack that I bought.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1559 发布
12 天 以前

😳😧
Mimigod
已加入 在 Apr 2016

13 发布
12 天 以前 (edited)
Lucky you! How many credits you spent?
angelipijani
已加入 26 天 以前

21 发布
12 天 以前
here are few thought regarding booster packages:
  • they are amazing for new stuff (categories that are not "classic", they make stuff as cheap as I have seen by now (which is not much, regarding this new "modern" era of VirtuaGirl:)
  • Classic cards are than actually more expenssive in booster packages, if they are awarded, as someone mentioned here in this thread that they are.

If I also count in that I would be getting not the cards that I want, but randomized, than it is really not a good oportunity for me. Exept in this case:
  • I already have all classic cards
Then any card I get would be "modern", and under the price

For people for whom money is no issue, than it could be a fun game and a was yo get CES cards - but to me who is only 445 card in ownership, CES is not something I think about, while there are hundreds if not thousands of card I would liek to won

---

For me, it is more about the collectionare part of hobby than it is about the erotic part (if more modern shows were with no nudity, I would keep it in that setting all the time, but many of models I've bought do not have that shows, they go from preview to topless) - so, I would like to own everything or one from each from collectionare viewpoint (truth be told, most of modern models are unknown to me, I am an old Virtua Girl fan and my favorite models are from 20 years ago, Nella, Lorena and similar, but I am getting to know new ones (Caprice is not so new, but goes there, Kama Oxi etc)

---

I will buy one booster, just to try it.
If it goes ok, I will buy 20, because that is the one largest credit bundle, more or less.

I will report how it went, but in general, I am not a guy that plays games of luck, because I know that everything I get, I have to work for it :)
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3764 发布
12 天 以前 (edited)

I believe the inclusion of the EX cards in the Booster Pack is not intentional.

https://overview2.istripper.com/f1414/overview.mp4

https://overview2.istripper.com/f1488/overview.mp4
wrightsayswow
已加入 在 Jul 2020

1076 发布
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1559 发布
11 天 以前
I believe the inclusion of the EX cards in the Booster Pack is not intentional.

Probablement, mais il s'agit tout de même d'une grosse erreur dans ce cas. Devrais-je participer a nouveau au prochain évènement EX si couteux ? 😕

Probably, but it's still a big mistake in this case. Should I participate in the next expensive EX event again? 😕
angelipijani
已加入 26 天 以前

21 发布
11 天 以前
ok, I have bought 4 packs, and got only "modern" cards, no classics. 100% of them.

so, it is very good opportunity, regarding price.

Also, I don;t know if it is intentional, but I have a type I like, thin girl in a dress or skirt, somehow deductable from cards I've already bought - almost all of them, if not all, are within my type. That was suprising :)
SexMachine123
已加入 在 Jul 2017

2 发布
11 天 以前 (edited)
I got both EX cards in the 10 card booster pack that I bought.That's an interesting development. Change of mind, and I thought they would.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/54052/1?post=774049
关于iStripper的一切 / EX Card - Definition
An EX Card is a card which can ONLY be acquired during the specific event it belongs to and won't be available in the iStripper store, nor purchased with a JokerCard, nor distributed in games.
It clearly states on there: An EX Card is a card which can ONLY be acquired during the specific event it belongs to and won't be available in the iStripper store, nor purchased with a JokerCard, nor distributed in games.
Which the booster packs are a game so it shouldn't have been a reward.
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4457 发布
11 天 以前
The team confirm for the EX cards : the ones included in a booster pack have been replaced by a Joker and they no more will be given in the booster packs.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1559 发布
11 天 以前
The team confirm for the EX cards : the ones included in a booster pack have been replaced by a Joker and they no more will be given in the booster packs.

Is this private information? Because I don't see this anywhere on the different discussion platforms😕
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1654 发布
11 天 以前 (edited)
Dear all,

the presence of the EX cards in the boosters was INDEED a bug ! It has been corrected few minutes ago, the EX cards removed from your collection and replaced with a JOKER CARD.
Thank for your understanding !
wrightsayswow
已加入 在 Jul 2020

1076 发布
11 天 以前
TeflonChicken
已加入 在 May 2019

5 发布
11 天 以前 (edited)
No worries, shame about the EX cards, but had I realised it was a bug I would have told the team.

Thank you for the joker cards.

@Mimigod, I spent 200 credits, got the now removed EX cards in the first pack, but now I have 2 joker cards so still a good result I think ;)
R2D34ever2
已加入 在 Dec 2007

348 发布
11 天 以前
when I go in the store online not in the app, both EX shows are shown there for 15 credits but when you try to buy then it gives a message An error has occured. Please try again in a few moments.

please remove them because it's annoying when you want to buy something and you can't...
Mimigod
已加入 在 Apr 2016

13 发布
11 天 以前
No worries, shame about the EX cards, but had I realised it was a bug I would have told the team.Thank you for the joker cards.@Mimigod, I spent 200 credits, got the now removed EX cards in the first pack, but now I have 2 joker cards so still a good result I think ;)
Of course it's good and fair enough.
dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

440 发布
10 天 以前
Of course it's good and fair enough.

LOL you are a better man than me; if I finally won something worth owning and it was removed I would be absolutely livid.

Glad I don't play the loot boxes as this would have surely been a deal breaker for me.
angelipijani
已加入 26 天 以前

21 发布
10 天 以前
ok, I have bought 4 packs, and got only "modern" cards, no classics. 100% of them.so, it is very good opportunity, regarding price.Also, I don;t know if it is intentional, but I have a type I like, thin girl in a dress or skirt, somehow deductable from cards I've already bought - almost all of them, if not all, are within my type. That was suprising :)

I've bought two more booster packs, 10 pcs, and I got some older cards in it. So there is no rule regarding new or old
Mimigod
已加入 在 Apr 2016

13 发布
10 天 以前
Of course it's good and fair enough.LOL you are a better man than me; if I finally won something worth owning and it was removed I would be absolutely livid. Glad I don't play the loot boxes as this would have surely been a deal breaker for me.
I meant everyone would feel disappointed if the best reward were removed. But in another way, if someone gets the EX card by "mistake", it would also be unfair to the people who really paid a lot for these. So, using a Joker card to fix the errors is a good solution because the Joker card is the most valuable and hardest to get.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!