mufu71
已加入 在 Feb 2017

1 发布
August 18, 2019
Hello.
I have a question.

I have registered iStripper on my hard drive on my PC.
Can i sit on an external hard drive (because my storage space is no longer enough) re-register ???

Ask for early help !!!

Thank you very much.....mufu71
hidepolo
已加入 在 Nov 2008

3 发布
August 30, 2019
How can I get special event cards?
Dorsai6
已加入 在 Apr 2013

1025 发布
August 30, 2019
@hidepolo

Every so often there is a TGIF event that is a game of chance which includes the possibility of winning a special event card. However, these are games of chance where you could spend a lot of credits and win nothing. About 6 months ago I won 3 special event cards this way, but it cost me about 300 credits (20X the cost of a regular card).
hidepolo
已加入 在 Nov 2008

3 发布
August 31, 2019
Is that the only way? there should be another way.
Dorsai6
已加入 在 Apr 2013

1025 发布
August 31, 2019
Is that the only way? there should be another way.

When a new special event card comes out there is a way to obtain it with certainty, but at a cost. So far, older cards have only been available through random chance games. However, Totem may make changes in the future. It is really their call.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 31, 2019
@hidepolo

It is as @Dorsai6 says. However, although winning them in a game of chance may end up costing a lot the only time I had to resort to this method (via scratch card game) I not only got the missing special event card I wanted and a couple of other cards cheaply but I also won credits and ended up with more credits than I started with. As with any gambling game you will sometimes lose and sometimes win.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!