How to get more music?

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

DanielStoSve
已加入 在 May 2019

54 发布
June 26, 2019
Before I had no music at all, then suddenly I get one called StripSong1, now I'm wondering how to get more music? I know you can add music from pc, but does iStripper have its own music that is made to be used for stripping? Will buying certain shows unlock more music?
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4455 发布
June 26, 2019
@DanielStoSve
No, Totem has only released 2 musics for its shows. If you want more, you can add your own .mp3.
DanielStoSve
已加入 在 May 2019

54 发布
June 26, 2019
2? I only got 1
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4455 发布
June 26, 2019
You can ask the team for the musics by sending an e-mail to this address : [email protected]
FireMedic177
已加入 在 Dec 2013

24 发布
June 26, 2019
Welcome to one of the most helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly communities in the world @DanielStoSve

Here is a link that might be helpful to you when you decide to add additional songs to your playlist:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/41710#post618638
新用户板块 / Music: How to get soundtracks?
I know this is a stupid question (im a noob to istripper...) but if you want to add music, you have to add it yourself out of your own music library correct? correct SO no shows or cards COMES with mu...
FireMedic177
已加入 在 Dec 2013

24 发布
June 26, 2019
To follow up that helpful community conversation, here is another link.

This is a spirited thread about song ideas from the community members that was started in 2016. It is a great discussion that is still active to this very day : )
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/34279/1
关于iStripper的一切 / What music do you guys use besides the default track?
Suggestions? I'm quite bored with the default track and would love to try out some new tracks.
P.S. That is a pretty nifty avatar image you have chosen for your profile!
DanielStoSve
已加入 在 May 2019

54 发布
June 26, 2019
Thanks @FireMedic177 for the two forum links!
And my profile picture is a character called Myserra, artist is Tsuaii :D
I like your picture too, I got 47Ronin on Blu-Ray!

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!