438 Сообщения
27 December 2011
Cool Shoes:
Hi heels without heels!
bugzme
Joined in Nov 2011

147 Сообщения
30 December 2011
@tacia those strap-on sandal-heel boot-thingies would go great for a spartan/legion outfit I reckon, but the colour is kinda bland.
tacia
Joined in Apr 2008

438 Сообщения
30 December 2011 (edited)
@Bugzme,
You find Purple bland?
Do you instead recommend sand?

Legs for displaying questionable shoes, courtesy Ms Olivia Page.
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
31 December 2011
I, for one, really detest boots, especially thigh-highs, on a stripper. They cover up parts of the body that can be really beautiful & erotic & then they rarely come off.

I like to see all of a woman's legs, her ankles, her insteps; if possible, I want to see her arches & toes, too.

Boots can be a part of good fashion on a well-dressed woman and in public, I like to see them. But when it comes to nudity, I want actual nudity, not some half-a**ed approximation.

I don't really care for "funky" shoes, either, anymore than I care for weird novelty outfits. They just get in the way of a woman and her eroticism and nudity.

I know there are more than a few who will agree with me and more than a few who will disagree. But I rarely will buy a card with boots, even on a favorite of mine, and if I break that rule, it's only at a discounted price (& then I rarely watch it). I could stomach boots or weird shoes if I know they'll come off for a few clips, taskbar and standing.

That's what I think & how I feel!
ticker
Joined in Nov 2007

5 Сообщения
2 January 2012
I love the platforms, even knowing that they are in fact dangerous and hazardous. I absolutely think they are sexy and slutty as hell. I want to sell women shoes for a living!
tacia
Joined in Apr 2008

438 Сообщения
3 January 2012
I agree with LoverBoy1's assessment of thigh-highs. The less fine flesh covered the better.
That said, I still want to see women in heels.
Chenapan
Joined in Apr 2011

35 Сообщения
10 April 2012
Here's a pair from jesexy-fashion.ch
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 Сообщения
10 April 2012 (edited)
My favourite shoes in VG:
Sexy, feminine and not too high heels.
Heelslicker
Joined in Feb 2013

12 Сообщения
22 February 2013
I have a strong shoe fetish. Girls can just seduce me with her shoes.
v16065769
Joined in Sep 2011

3 Сообщения
8 March 2013
!!!

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !