iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

137 Сообщения
9 July 2020
31 shows, thanks.

Just wish Agatha Vega's Hot Shape was one of them.
Sure it will be soon since that was clip used for anouncement banner.
That is what inticed me to try Beta on android phone. (moto g7)
But alas Agatha not in my pocket yet.
Works great on Fire Tablet too.
Again, Thanks
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2214 Сообщения
9 July 2020
but least say I own eva columbus's cards in pc or laptop mode..... the card doesn't need to be rebought to play in the mobile format!!

No, once the card becomes available on mobile, you would be able to play it.

if I had one. all I'd have'ta do is D/L the app & play unedited version at this time

There is NO App to download, you sign in thru the web browser. Not all clips are compatible with the mobile version, only certain clips that work in the mobile version will be available in the mobile version.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Again picking up and expanding on @JayZ971 's point, every card that would be made available for display on the mobile version is going to have to be remastered prior to release.

This is largely because the format of the mobile phone is fundamentally vertical so, to give you a decent sized image, face recognition technology is used to ensure that the model stays centralised in the image. There will be certain clips in the PC version of a show that simply cannot be converted with sufficient resultant quality to the mobile format so they will be omitted so you may find that out of say the 14 clips on the PC for Belka's "Springing To Life", only 9 or 10 may be capable of being converted to run on the mobile.

This conversion process will take time and money to do so you can't expect all the shows to suddenly be available on mobile. And there may be some of the older shows that, because of the quality (the 720p shows for example), may never be suitable for conversion.

Evaneself
Joined in Dec 2019

309 Сообщения
10 July 2020
I just want one thing from this mobile version:
I want to be able to buy the quick sales between -10% & -20%, which are shown at Previews, at every 10 -15 minutes.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1664 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Your comments are well noticed and taken into acct !
Titi47
Joined in Mar 2009

22 Сообщения
10 July 2020

Para ser el inicio y una nueva forma de disfrutar iStripper, me parece genilal y está bien hecho. Gracias Amigos.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Thank you for this Totem!

I seem to get a "review" with the five stars and can't get rid of that with out exiting. I would like to have this disabled.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2214 Сообщения
10 July 2020
I seem to get a "review" with the five stars and can't get rid of that with out exiting. I would like to have this disabled.

@TallandSlimMan

Did you try tapping on the screen to get rid of the "review" screen ?
nafnaf0
Joined in Jan 2016

4 Сообщения
10 July 2020
I would add the standard music file as an option to play
Caskstrength
Joined in Aug 2018

7 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Carolina Abril where I want and when I want 😵, even at work😋... This is amazing.

I really like the zoom function. Playing the videos in portrait as opposed to landscape perfectly a phone or tablet

Not sure what the further devlopment plans are, but It might come in handy to have a pause button to stop the show because you received a message, a phone call or whatever else or if you're connection is not so good to allow for a bigger buffer to download so you don't get any stutter at all.

Personnaly I would have prefered an app than a web bowser, but it is not a big and definitely won't stop me from using this!

Thanks for this to the whole team involved!
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 Сообщения
10 July 2020
I been playing around with it on pc...is there a way to zoom the model in the html/pc version?
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Just bought a new phone and was investigating a way to get iStripper onto it last night. Then I see this announcement. How coincidental is that?

My one wish is to be able to store a few shows on the phone so I can watch them offline. Here in North America we don't have any cheap plans for unlimited data like our European allies have. I'm cheap so I just use wifi.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
10 July 2020
I been playing around with it on pc...is there a way to zoom the model in the html/pc version?

@orclover - I can zoom on my PC but I do have a touch-screen PC so I can use it just like tablet.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Carolina Abril where I want and when I want 😵, even at work😋... This is amazing.I really like the zoom function. Playing the videos in portrait as opposed to landscape perfectly a phone or tabletNot sure what the further devlopment plans are, but It might come in handy to have a pause button to stop the show because you received a message, a phone call or whatever else or if you're connection is not so good to allow for a bigger buffer to download so you don't get any stutter at all.Personnaly I would have prefered an app than a web bowser, but it is not a big and definitely won't stop me from using this!Thanks for this to the whole team involved!

@Caskstrength - from previous Forum threads, it could not be an App because Apple and Google Play will not allow adult content in their app stores.

The ability to pause would be a great feature.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Does anyone know how you take a snapshot / screen print on an Android phone?
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 Сообщения
10 July 2020
this is so cool 👍👍👍 gia ren
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 Сообщения
10 July 2020
w00denTar
Joined in Dec 2011

22 Сообщения
10 July 2020
I like it, not sure how often I'll use it, but it's a nice addition. Well done Totem
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3777 Сообщения
10 July 2020

In Chrome,

right click and select Inspect
this opens the developer panel.
in the top left corner, you can put the current Browser into Cell Phone Simulation.

to use Two Finger to Zoom in
hold the Shift key, left click and ***** the mouse up.

after you are zoomed in. Let go of the shift key.

now the Left mouse is the single finger.
so you can left Click and move the Zoom around.

to Zoom out
hold the Shift key, left click and ***** the Mouse Down.

demo video
http://www.virtuastripper.net/video/Chrome-developer-001.mp4

note: The device emulation mode, lets you also create custom screen sizes.
you are not limited to a small Cell phone screen.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3777 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Does anyone know how you take a snapshot / screen print on an Android phone?

the standard screen capture on Android is
hold both the Power and Home Buttons for 1 second

Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Just tested this with my Samsung tablet, with it's internal browser, and it works perfectly. 👍👍

The animations look as good as I hoped and wasn't met with any problems with functionality. This version is great addition when you travel or for us still with one monitor setup, when we need our computers for something else for longer period of time.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Does anyone know how you take a snapshot / screen print on an Android phone?the standard screen capture on Android ishold both the Power and Home Buttons for 1 second

thank you kind sir
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Hi @celine. I'm afraid we still have a rotational bug.

Go to Collection (I have 28 shows in mine). Rotate phone to landscape then rotate back to portrait. And we get the split screen again.

Couldn't link from phone to Discord so I'm reporting it here.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

708 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Interesting. Although I stopped being interested in this kind of solution years ago, I will give it a try.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2214 Сообщения
10 July 2020
Hi @celine. I'm afraid we still have a rotational bug.

Go to Collection (I have 28 shows in mine). Rotate phone to landscape then rotate back to portrait. And we get the split screen again.

Couldn't link from phone to Discord so I'm reporting it here.

I am also getting this also.....
Sakettaja
Joined in Nov 2013

11 Сообщения
10 July 2020
I've been waiting for something like this for a good while now, this is fantastic! In my opinion the shows are perfect for mobile devices as well as desktop.

Question though, is this only gonna be working on browser or are there plans for downloadable apps?
yuG12345
Joined in Oct 2018

5 Сообщения
10 July 2020
💖💖💖👍
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 Сообщения
10 July 2020
I still don't understand how can it work out on mobile guys, can u guide me throughout it?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1030 Сообщения
10 July 2020
@pickle1 @JayZ971 Hello, about the "split screen" issue. can you please tell me what's your phone's model and your web browser ? Thank you
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2214 Сообщения
10 July 2020
@pickle1 @JayZ971 Hello, about the "split screen" issue. can you please tell me what's your phone's model and your web browser ? Thank you

Samsung Galaxy Note 8
I'm using Chrome browser

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !