Thank God It's Scratch Day

Форум / Всё о iStripper

aloha
Joined in Jun 2010

93 Сообщения
18 January 2019
500 credits = 12 cards (7 medium quality cards), WTF IStripper? It's the worst scam I've seen

I lost my 500 credits for nothing. I really feel cheated :/
thinlynn
Joined in Mar 2008

10 Сообщения
18 January 2019
I'm just curious about the winnings? Is it suppose to be instant or delayed??? I tried the scratch and I won 10 credits, 100 credits, and Niemira special event card but none of it is showing as added to my account. I've synchronized with the servers several times and I even shut down and restarted my computer but still no change. Kaiju, Celine???
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 Сообщения
18 January 2019
Hi Manue, in fact the ticket I bought didn't get me to the six stars for the scratch maybe from the system error, is there a way to give me back 10 credits for another attempt or if I buy another 10 credits will the six stars appear?
Spaceregent
Joined in Nov 2018

11 Сообщения
18 January 2019 (edited)
Actually a nice game. But either it does not work as it should or I just did not have enough luck.
A single card was unlocked. However, I only miss special cards that I could not buy because I'm only a few months and some cards from 2019.

I reduced my credits by about 400 at approx. 240 lots and regained some credits = 4 x 100, 11 x 50 and 102 x 10.

With this result, it is disappointing for me.
I would be glad if you gave me the chance on the special cards. But I do not want to invest more.

Sincerely and everyone here a pleasant, healthy Successful time.

Thomas = Spaceregent
shadowman64
Joined in Dec 2013

40 Сообщения
18 January 2019 (edited)
We know we have to get 3 s symbols we are not stupid. It still doesnt me your going to win anything. You can get 2 s symbols and you have lost 10 credits.
Maniac088
Joined in Sep 2011

1 Сообщения
18 January 2019
I bought 4 cards and got 10 credits, 10 credits, Ella Mia - Long and Lean. Then I bought 2 cards with the 20 credits I got a special event card. But I got nothing for the special event card and it shows nothing in my account history.

I even synced with the servers twice but still nothing. This is buggy and needs to be investigated.
aloha
Joined in Jun 2010

93 Сообщения
18 January 2019
I paid 42 credits for each card. What kind of joke is this?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
18 January 2019 (edited)
We know we have to get 3 s symbols we are not stupid. It still doesnt me your going to win anything. You can get 2 s symbols and you have lost 10 credits.

Indeed, we may not be stupid, but some do seem quite belligerent about this. I read the quoted posting as an accusation that the Customer Service rep says that we are stupid.

Nothing is guaranteed to win. Scratch tickets are available in many places all over the world, and for most tickets bought, nothing is won. This TGIF game is just a reflection of that reality.
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 Сообщения
18 January 2019
Yo e cosseguido los nueve shows de alize en el juego y derrepente han desaparecido, ya no las tengo 😱😟😲😳😕
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 Сообщения
18 January 2019
Maybe there is some language barriers,
but after reading many of the posts here.. I don't understand the ***** and the animosity expressed .

the 1st post seems to be very clear

Scratch Cards Game

This week, I'm quite proud to introduce you to our new game : a scratch cards game.

Rules:

Discover 3 iStripper symbols and you win !
You need to completely scratch the ticket to move on to the next one.
The cards you win are automatically added to your collection.
A ticket costs 10 credits.

Here are the possible gains :
10 credits
50 credits
100 credits
1 Free card (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)
One of the special event cards!

You Don't win what is in the Center Prize, Unless you Get a total of 3 S's in the stars.
not every Scratch Ticket will be a winner, so Yes, you do risk spending 10 credits and Not winning.

It's your Choice to buy the scratch Ticket.
If you don't want to risk your 10 credits, then don't buy a ticket.

DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 Сообщения
18 January 2019
A alguien le a pasado que le toque los 9 Shows de alizee y luego le desaparezcan de la coleccion?? 😕😳😲
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
18 January 2019
Thank god...I don't play.😳
Optimal
Joined in Jan 2018

64 Сообщения
18 January 2019
The elusive "Special Event Card" though, I keep losing on that turn. Yet I really hope to get Olivia Sin's exclusive card. T_T
theterrora1
Joined in Jun 2009

11 Сообщения
18 January 2019
Damn 700credits think i averaged out on 16,6 per card which is slightly above what i wouldve paid if i bought them normally which is 16,25. Was hoping to get one of the special cards since i missed out on BF :(

Now ima wait for the next topup bonus :)
aloha
Joined in Jun 2010

93 Сообщения
18 January 2019
41,6 per card is normal? :/
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 Сообщения
18 January 2019
@DRIVING2O18BLOW
A alguien le a pasado que le toque los 9 Shows de alizee y luego le desaparezcan de la coleccion?? 😕😳😲

it was answered back in this previous post..
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/41134/2?post=605707
Всё о iStripper / Thank God It's Scratch Day
Hi all, Indeed, Alizee' shows were not supposed to be in the Store or up for sale. There was a bug. Really sorry about any inconvenience caused. We have removed all her cards and have processed a refu...
from @Manue
Hi all, Indeed, Alizee' shows were not supposed to be in the Store or up for sale. There was a bug. Really sorry about any inconvenience caused. We have removed all her cards and have processed a refund. Thank you for your understanding
benicat
Joined in Dec 2018

1 Сообщения
18 January 2019
Alyssia Kent special card plus 7 other cards and 150 credits :)
Marcelml1979
Joined in Nov 2007

44 Сообщения
18 January 2019
Had a nice run, a lot of Card, a couple of 10/50/100 credits and my missing special event. Thank you !
RT98
Joined in Jul 2017

36 Сообщения
18 January 2019
Scratching off the 3 S's and the prize is enough to move on to the next scratch card
Bussi
Joined in Jul 2012

6 Сообщения
18 January 2019
Is it possible to win all 3 special event cards or is it just one no matter how long you play?
Az08
Joined in Sep 2018

2 Сообщения
18 January 2019
I waste 390 credits and get only 14 cards.... i'm platinum and pay 17.50 for card in shop. Unprofitable for platinum users.
curfew
Joined in Nov 2007

19 Сообщения
18 January 2019
Wow, you guys are lucky I guess.... I just tried 4 times and got nothing out of all four of those.... 40 credits and got nothing back.... guess im done with these type of games in the future....
aboudex
Joined in Feb 2018

1 Сообщения
18 January 2019
hey, I won a special event card, but I didn't get it in my collection, what's wrong? I don't even know what's the card :/
Ignatz
Joined in Dec 2008

2 Сообщения
18 January 2019
The booked credits do not appear in the history. The display of the thread with the symbols does not match. Only effect: the account balance decreases
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Сообщения
18 January 2019
I played about 20 times. On the fourth play I won 100, so I was playing with the "house's" money. Most of the plays were winners. I earned 190 credits and 8 cards I would not have bought. Most of those cards were old 720 cards because I have fewer of those than the higher res cards. One 1080 and one 3K card. Special Event came up three times but none was a winner. Bottom line: it didn't cost me much, but I didn't get much either.

One small point: Account history does not show the game purchases so I don't know exactly how many times I played.
falkatanay
Joined in Feb 2012

8 Сообщения
18 January 2019
ESTA VEZ OS HABEIS CUBIERTO DE GLORIA CON EL JUEGUECITO, PANDA DE ....
FantomDuck
Joined in Mar 2008

33 Сообщения
19 January 2019
@DRIVING2O18BLOW
it was answered back in this previous post..
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/41134/2?post=605707&soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowserfrom
Всё о iStripper / Thank God It's Scratch Day
Hi all, Indeed, Alizee' shows were not supposed to be in the Store or up for sale. There was a bug. Really sorry about any inconvenience caused. We have removed all her cards and have processed a refu...
@Manue
Hi all, Indeed, Alizee' shows were not supposed to be in the Store or up for sale. There was a bug. Really sorry about any inconvenience caused. We have removed all her cards and have processed a refund. Thank you for your understanding
I played the game lost 210 credits and got the 9 Alize cards (already had them in the past).
Now I log in again and see that I got refunded 90 credits and the cards are removed.
So I lost 110 credits without getting a single card!

Someone from the support lease either refund me the 110 credits (as if I never played) or toggle 90 credits and give me 9 random cards from the 19 missing from my collection.

I can accept gambling and paying more for a card (21 credits instead of 13.75 for each card). But cannot accept being ripped of like this because of a bug.
Optimal
Joined in Jan 2018

64 Сообщения
19 January 2019
I am having a problem downloading the special event card that I just won, and it is bugging my client out. The other cards I won through this event have no such problem.

Every time I attempt to click the download button of the card, iStripper would freeze and stop working.

After the bug occurence, I realised that I cannot play the scratch card anymore: it just keeps giving me the result of winning a special event card with 3 'S'es and then it will crash again. No new card issued, but the credits were still spent anyway - it is as though it got stuck in a loop, This is impossible.

I cannot download or watch the special event card of Olivia, but I can access the full gallery (view attached).

I tried synchronising with the servers, and my client hangs. This is quite concerning. Can the tech admin help look into this? 😢
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
19 January 2019
Normally, the Team don't work weekends. Issues like this are usually fixed asap on Monday. Occasionally, somebody is onboard to help outside office hours but don't hold your breath... Trust me. It WILL be fixed over the next few days.

As always, please be patient 😊
pringythingy
Joined in Oct 2018

1 Сообщения
19 January 2019
Might be your taste if you are a gambling man, but I have come to the realisation that I would have been cheaper just buying the girls.

don't buy more than 1, if you win something, the rest don't count, maybe a bug, not sure.

Careful.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !