[VGHD] Addon: Custom card player

Форум / Всё о iStripper

SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 Сообщения
10 June 2009
Hi @Wyldanimal, great addition to the player. I'm sure that many user will use this fav clips feature. Sorry that I haven't the time for a full test but surely you will receive enough replies on it.
Great work:D
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
12 June 2009
Hi WyldAnimal,

ALPHA Version TESTING seems pretty clean so far on my PC System. I also like your statement "it will all be part of ONE SETUP routine".

Hopefully that will make it much easier for "Non-Technical Computer Users" to DOWNLOAD & INSTALL your VGHD-Player's APPLICATION PROGRAM(s).

Regards, VGHiD
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3784 Сообщения
12 June 2009 (edited)
New Release of VGHD-Player 2

WWW.LVND.COM

With Full installation files.

New Video Tutorial on their way...

Send all feed back and support questions to me, not on the Forums.

E-mail: wyldanimal at hotmail dot com

Thanks and enjoy!
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
14 June 2009 (edited)
Hi EveryOne,

I have just made a DONATION to "WyldAnimal" equivalent to a VGHD Six-Month Subscription (he can use it any way he wishes).

His "original" VGHD-Player, and now his "latest" VGHD-Player 2 has SAVED me a-lot-of "manual work" by "selecting" VGHD CLIPS I "don't want" in my PC System. And now, using his VGHD-Player 2, I can PLAY the "remaining" VGHD CLIPS as "FAVORITES".

He did a “Fantastic JOB on "both" his VGHD-Player and VGHD-Player 2” and "It is “rare indeed” when SoftWare Packages (like his) produces “very little problems” or “no problems at all”.

This includes "all" of his BUILT-IN "Mini" POP-UP WINDOWS.

I "highly recommend" his VGHD-Player 2 to "all" VGHD Customers.

My Compliments To "WyldAnimal". It was "worth-every-penny".

This POSTING "is not" a "Solicitation For Donations". "WyldAnimal" and I "do not" have any "business contacts" what-so-ever between each other. Our relationship is strictly "friendly professional courtesies".

Regards, VGHiD
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
14 June 2009
oh man he wrote me i shouldn't have done it when i donated 25$.
I ***** to think what he does now.
But i agree that this really is a masterpiece.
He deserves the money even if he didn't do it to earn money.
Its just a great application and the best way now to view vghd clips without repetitions. I use the favorite list now to check new trailers
So i'm sure i get to see every clip once.
I'm definitly in the Wyldanimal-Fanclub here:-)
bobblegg
Joined in Jan 2008

144 Сообщения
14 June 2009
I will have to check this out. Sounds cool!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3784 Сообщения
15 June 2009
I just want to say thank you to ALL who have made donations. regardless of how much or why, they are all greatly appreciated.
I really enjoy your feed back, and your positive influence to keep me improving and adding new features.

You Donations are safe and secure via Paypal.
and your anonymity is also safe.
Unless you've posted a message here about making a donation, I don't and won't share that information with anyone.

It's private and confidential..

I do send out a personal thank you note if your e-mail address was included.
And unless you write back. That's the only e-mail I'll send you. Just a thanks...

And lastly, It is free to anyone who wants to download it.

www.lvnd.com

if you like using my program, and want to donate, that is completely up to you.

I use Paypal Donations, so it Safe, Easy and Secure.

www.lvnd.com

PS. one known Bug. Hitting Cancel on the Load Favorites window.

A fixed verson soon.. keep an eye on www.lvnd.com

charliefoxtrott
Joined in Jun 2009

33 Сообщения
16 June 2009
Hello,

I have just quickly scanned through this thread but haven't seen anyone addressing the bug I just encountered. After installing the Player and trying to use it, nothing worked - in fact I was a little bit too quick and didn't do the "uncheck-all-cards"-thing. So I decided to deinstall it. But now VGHD itself doesn't work! Absolutely nothing is working right now! I can display the options-menu, but the girls won`t dance anymore. :( Is there anything I missed when deinstalling the player from my HDdrive?
I would be very grateful if someone could give me some advice!

Thank you!
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
16 June 2009 (edited)
@charliefoxtrott:
check the following: first look on the Desktop tab in the right corner if there are all checkboxes inactive.
You have to have at least on of the 4 card levels from no nudity to explicit checked or the software won't play clips.
Second it sometimes helps to close VGHD and start it anew. I had similar issues sometimes after using the player. I restarted VGHD and then noticed that no card level was checked. After correcting this all worked again. The strange thing is that before i closed VGHD i checked that the card level was active. That doesn't happen always. Not sure what causes this.
third you don't have to deinstall the player again. Just close it correct the settings and start it again.

vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
17 June 2009 (edited)
Hi Charliefoxtrott,

The VGHD-Player 2 "does not" affect Totem's VGHD SoftWare Package on WHAT your have PURCHASED from Totem.

When you "completely" CLOSE (all of the WINDOWS) in "WyldAnimal"'s VGHD-Player 2 it "CLEARS ITS' MEMORY".
However, "sometimes" your CHECK-MARKED Selections in Totem's PREFERENCES WINDOWS (No-Nudity, TopLess, Nudity & Explicit) become "UN-CHECKED MARKED". Therefore, you "may" have to "RE-CHECK MARK" your SELECTIONS in Totem's VGHD SoftWare Package.

My above comments are based ONLY on my observations with my PC System. The above "may not" happen on your PC System.

Totem's VGHD SoftWare "should be" ACTIVATED "before" you ACTIVATE "WyldAnimal"'s VGHD-Player 2. And your TaskBar VGHD ICON "must be" in the RED CONDITION (if BLACK nothing will happen).

I am very confident that once you "Get-The-Hang-Of-It" (so-too-speak) you will be very confident and comfortable using "WyldAnimal"'s VGHD-Player 2.

Let us know "How You Made Out".

Regards, VGHiD
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3784 Сообщения
17 June 2009
To ALL VGHD Player users and Fans:
Please Install the New Version 2.0.0.1
www.lvnd.com
You Do not need to uninstall the old one first.
Download, Extract Files, run the Setup.exe program.

@charliefoxtrott:
Thank you for bringing this to my Attention.
I had the routine in the program, but it was not getting used when the VGHD Player was closed.
I forgot to enable it.
(Thanks go out to SetFuego as well)

Item:
VGHD Player Default Nudity Level was set to NONE.
New Default Nudity is Set to No Nudity.
Why:
If Dance 4 me button was pressed without first selecting a Nudity Level. Nothing happens. So it Appears like the program doesn't work.

This is corrected in this update along with new features and other fixes.

www.lvnd.com

Read the History at the bottom of the LVND.com web page.

Thanks to all for your Suggestions, and reports.

PS. and thanks for the Donations Too!
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
17 June 2009 (edited)
Thanks for fulfilling my wishes!!!!!!!!
Now its possible to only filter clips by nudity level or dance type or as it has been before by both.
Also the sorting applies now to the favorite list.
I sent Wyldanimal a mail asking for these new features.
And he has implemented them.
You are a great guy, Wyldanimal.
I'm blissfully happy now :-D
charliefoxtrott
Joined in Jun 2009

33 Сообщения
17 June 2009
@all: Problem solved, thanks for your advice! It was really because the player somehow unchecked my preferences. Normally I keep them all checked, so I didn't pay attention to this. Now everything works fine!

@wyldanimal: Cool player! Thanks for all your effort in creating this nice and useful addon!

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3784 Сообщения
20 June 2009
Version 2.1.0.1 released today.
A few Bug Fixes and Clip Deletion has been Enabled.

www.lvnd.com

Review the History notes.

Again, you DO NOT have to delete the previous VGHD-Player2 to install the new one.

Enjoy...
johnson35
Joined in Mar 2008

6 Сообщения
20 June 2009
Thanks for all your hard work
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3784 Сообщения
22 June 2009
www.lvnd.com

New Face Lift..
Just Click on the VirtuaGirl Banner to get to the VirtuaGirl Page.
Or The VirtuaGuy Banner to get to the VirtuaGuy page.

Version 2.1.0.2 latest release

Enabled the Sign check box on the Filter selection.
(I found one card that actually uses it. Card Number a0002)
Also some Fixes to the Sort Order and the Clip Counts.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
22 June 2009
I just hope this new fix in sort order will also be available for VgirlHD too if its the fix i hope for.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3784 Сообщения
23 June 2009
Hummm, I wish I could go Back and Edit a Previous Post.
ANY WAY,
Last Night when I upload the New Version 2.1.0.2, the Files DID NOT over write the old files, even though it went through the motions.

So the Old Version 2.1.0.1 was still on the site.

I JUST deleted all the old files and re-upladed the new ones.

Also update the www.lvnd.com site to explain.

I guess I'm using a FREE FILE SHARING site, so I can expect perfection.

But now I know to Delete old files first, then upload new files.

Thanks to the members who brought this to my attention.

Sorry for all the New Versions and having you re-download so many times.

PS. I've been accepted into the QA team. So I am adding one new Feature to Make QA testing easier.

I'll be making ONE more New Version with a QA feature.
(Mainly to make it easier for me, but you know I'll share...)
hemmyboy
Joined in Jan 2008

93 Сообщения
23 June 2009
many thank you's Wyldanimal and glad your in the QA team congratulations.

Best regards, Hemmyboy
alerte
Joined in May 2008

6514 Сообщения
23 June 2009
ty @Wyldanimal !!!
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
23 June 2009
Thanks wyldanimal.
The sortings issues seem to be fixed now. Will test it through this afternoon.
Just have to ask about that QA-Feature.
Don't see anything different in Clip Player.
So i'm a bit puzzled about that.
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
24 June 2009 (edited)
Hi EveryOne,

VGHD-Player 2 Version 2.2.0.0. This “latest” VERSION “Is A Dream-Come-True”.

Although I “did not” TEST & EVALUATE “every-single” BUILT-IN OPTION (meaning the “numerous amounts” of SELECTIVE DANCING CHOICES) I “did” CHECK “quite-a-few”.

The above VGHD-Player 2 is “still” MAINTAINING my “42” CARD COUNTS and my “124” CLIP COUNTS, even with “all” of my “past” DELETIONS, CODE CHANGES and the “few” LAST DIGIT CLIP NAME CHANGES.

The same for Totem's VGHD SoftWare Package, as well. My compliments to both "Totem" and "WyldAnimal".

I also "activated" the DELETE OPTION using "WyldAnimal"'s WEB SITE "listed" INSTRUCTIONS. No PROBLEMS "what-so-ever".

I am now "more-than-ever" (since I first became a VGHD Member in 2007) "thinking" about "RE-PURCHASING" ADDITIONAL VGHD CARDS "mainly" because of "WyldAnimal"'s VGHD-Player 2.

Now (at least) "I have additional "specific" CHOICES" including "controlling" the SIZE of my HARD DISK SPACE.

Regards, VGHiD
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
27 June 2009 (edited)
Hi EveryOne,

VGHD-Player 2 DELETIONS. I have started to RE-PURCHASE Totem's VGHD FULL SHOW CARDS (once again), and have used "WyldAnimal"'s "newest" DELETE CLIP BUTTON OPTION that is "Built-In" his VGHD-Clip Player.

It is FANTASTIC! One Totem VGHD CARD had "25" DownLoaded VGHD CLIPS. I PLAYED "each indivdual" CLIP using his VGHD-Clip Player, and then I decided which CLIPS I wanted to DELETE. Using that same VGHD-Clip Player by "clicking" the "Built-In" DELETE CLIP BUTTON OPTION (which activates an ORANGE BACKGROUND SCREEN).

I LOVE IT!

Believe It Or Not, I DELETED "21" VGHD CLIPS from my HARD DISK "saving" ONLY "4" CLIPS from the above DownLoaded "25" VGHD CLIPS.

So long as "WyldAnimal"'s VGHD-Player 2's DELETE CLIP BUTTON OPTION is "available-to-me" (which would also "have-to-include" NO PROBLEMS with Totem's VGHD SoftWare Package, concurrently) then "I will "continue" PURCHASING Totem's VGHD FULL SHOW CARDS".

I "DO NOT" want CLIPS "I WILL NOT USE".

Regards, VGHiD
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3784 Сообщения
14 October 2009
Just a Bump up for all the New Members to see...

I have a new Beta Version that I'll soon be releasing again.
and when the new Totem product comes out, I hope to have Totems go ahead to support that as well..

www.lvnd.com

and remember, it's free to download and use.

If you really like it.. Donate to my efforts.

Thank you to all who have contributed.

WyldAnimal
ste1701a
Joined in Jul 2009

9 Сообщения
14 October 2009 (edited)
Great player, thanks for making this!
Ive seen a few clips that havent played in the regular vghd player for some reason. I can only get the girls to play in screensaver mode, not a big problem and probably something Im not doing right.
wwonka2002
Joined in Nov 2009

8 Сообщения
11 December 2009
Has anyone had problems running VGHD Player 2 where the vghd folder was installed on a drive other than the defalut C drive. I get a runtime error 380 'Property value invalid' on execution and it shuts down.
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 Сообщения
11 December 2009 (edited)
I have the player installed on an external drive labelled E and have never had any problems. I do have my vghd collection installed on the same disk though.

If you have installed the player on a disk other than the one where your collection is, that might be the problem. Possibly it can't find your vghd directory.

Kidcadet
Joined in Sep 2007

246 Сообщения
12 December 2009 (edited)
Great add on Wyldanimal, thanks for investing the time and effort to develop this app! It really helps with the QA program...

Maybe one of the mods can "sticky" this so it remains at the top.
alerte
Joined in May 2008

6514 Сообщения
12 December 2009
hello,

ty for your work @Wyldanimal ;-)

i agrée with @Kidcadet 'sticky' this sujet can be nice for @Wyldanimal.

have a nice day.
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 Сообщения
14 December 2009
All things are possible when asked so nicely.

Happy to oblidge :)

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !