21 Сообщения
28 October 2008
... You click on include all cards/clips
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
29 October 2008 (edited)
Hi EveryOne,

STILL IN DEVELOPMENT! Remember WyldAnimal's VGHD Player is "still in development". So, if BY CHANCE you do get WINDOW ERRORS, just reply OK! And, just START OVER AGAIN. The VGHD Player, for now, automatically CLEARS ITSELF of all previous ENTRIES.

Thanks, DesZu for REPLYING to LowJoe. PICTURES are better than WORDS. You are quite welcome Shelter21.

Regards, VGHiD
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
31 October 2008 (edited)
Hi EveryOne,

VGHD CLIP DELETES. I use the below to CLEAR-OUT DELETED CLIPS in WyldAnimal's VGHD Player.

STEPS After DELETING VGHD CLIPS Within The MODEL FOLDER

1) START-UP Totem’s VGHD SoftWare and SET it to “INACTIVE” Status.
2) UN-CHECK MARK all VGHD CARDS that represent any DELETED VGHD CLIPS.
3) START-UP the VGHD Player SoftWare and set-it-up to BUILD MY CARDS / CLIPS and LIST CLIPS.
4) CHECK MARK any DELETED VGHD CLIPS that “still” DISPLAY in the VGHD Player.
5) Press PLAY MY LIST and then Press ACTIVE (to ACTIVATE) in Totem’s VGHD SoftWare.
6) STOP the VGHD Player by Pressing ACTIVE (to DE-ACTIVATE) in Totem’s VGHD SoftWare.
7) EXIT the VGHD Player and EXIT Totem’s VGHD SoftWare.
8) RESTART Totem’s VGHD SoftWare setting it to “INACTIVE” Status.
9) CHECK MARK all VGHD CARDS that represent any DELETED VGHD CLIPS and OPTIONS 1,2,3,4 that apply.
10) RESTART the VGHD Player SoftWare and set-it-up to BUILD MY CARDS / CLIPS and LIST CLIPS.

Regards, VGHiD
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
1 November 2008 (edited)
Hi EveryOne,

I EXPERIMENTED with VGHD CLIP DELETIONS using Six VGHD CARDS 106, 108, 111, 223, 225 & 226 (89 1xx’s NO NUDITY, 14 2xx’s TOPLESS, 2 3xx’s NUDITY and 11 4xx’s EXPLICIT). A Total of 116 Deleted VGHD CLIPS, and kept only 26 VGHD CLIPS. Totem’s VGHD SoftWare is just TOO BIG to accomplish the above manually. WyldAnimal’s VGHD Player can DISPLAY each VGHD Individual CLIP and PLAY each Individual CLIP On-Demand, unlike Totem’s VGHD SoftWare.

If the VGHD Player is Displaying Deleted VGHD CLIPS then try my Ten Steps After Deleting VGHD CLIPS Within The MODEL FOLDER. Deleted VGHD CLIPS should not DISPLAY in VGHD Player’s LIST ALL CLIPS. Sometimes doing it more than once, but I did get it to work.

Sometimes I would get a "Run-Time Error 381 Invalid Property Array Index". I just clicked OK. Then restarted again. This does not mean you will get an error. WyldAnimal’s VGHD Player’s SoftWare is still under development, but it still works FANTASTICALLY.

Regards, VGHiD
AndrexPuppy
Joined in Mar 2008

38 Сообщения
1 November 2008 (edited)
I'm getting a runtime error, too.
When I select 0171 Jana H#***** Land with the card showing I get Run-time Error 481: Invalid picture.

I'm going to delete and re-download ... and let you all know what happens

EDIT: Jana still gives me the 481, and I've emailed WyldAnimal
Any of you getting the same issue?
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
2 November 2008 (edited)
Hi AndrexPuppy,

VGHD Player's RUN TIME. I haven't gotten your "Run-time Error 481: Invalid picture" so far.

I only "sometimes" get the "Run-Time Error 381 Invalid Property Array Index". It usually happens when I'm within (trying) my Ten Steps After Deleting VGHD CLIPS Within The MODEL FOLDER Procedures.

Therefore, your above ERROR might be happening (I assume) in a "different area" of WyldAnimal's VGHD Player's SoftWare.

I'll let you know if I do receive your "same" above ERROR anytime in the future.

Regards, VGHiD
Howman
Joined in May 2008

3 Сообщения
2 November 2008
I can not get your links to work on your http://www.lvnd.co
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
2 November 2008 (edited)
Hi HowMan,

DOWNLOAD LINK VGHD Player.

If you're looking for WyldAnimal's VGHD Player's DOWNLOAD SITE I believe it is:

http://LehighValleyDancer.Com/

1) When I DOWNLOAD the VGHD Player I "Save" it to my DeskTop, then I "UnZip" and "Install" it from my DeskTop. It is located in my "PROGRAM FILES" FOLDER with the NAME "VGHD Player".

2) If I'm not mistaken, the "BETA" VGHD Player DOWNLOAD is just a "newer" VGHD Player.EXE FILE. I "replaced" the above ITEM 1 ".EXE" FILE with this "newer" ITEM 2 ".EXE" FILE in my "C:/PROGRAM FILES/VGHD PLAYER" FOLDER.

It should work for you. The above "http://" is the latest.

Don't try to use the OLD "http://www.lvnd.co".

Regards, VGHiD
Howman
Joined in May 2008

3 Сообщения
2 November 2008
I tryed that page too but i gst Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage it must be www.4shared.co thats not working
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
2 November 2008 (edited)
Hi HowMan,

DOWNLOAD LINK VGHD Player. I just tried WyldAnimal's VGHD Player's LINK "http://LehighValleyDancer.Com/" and it WORKED for ME.

The following is a "SHOT-IN-THE-DARK" (So-Too-Speak).

Try to perform a SEARCH for "VGHD Player". You should RECEIVE the WEB SITE to DOWNLOAD the VGHD Player and the "newest" BETA Version.

Again try a SEARCH as described above. GOOD LUCK!

Regards, VGHiD
Howman
Joined in May 2008

3 Сообщения
3 November 2008
Yea there working now i got thank you for your help
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
3 November 2008 (edited)
Hi HowMan,

You're Welcome. Glad to have helped.

Regards, VGHiD
iniaes
Joined in Dec 2008

6 Сообщения
4 December 2008
Hey, just ran the beta (took forever to find the registry part to edit, damn technology) and love your app, 10/10
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 Сообщения
13 January 2009
Thanks for all your coments and suggestions.
I may have an Update with new features soon...

E-mail me your ideas at [email protected]

be sure to put VirtuaGirl in the subject line..

Thanks,

Wyld Animal
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
13 January 2009 (edited)
Hi WyldAnimal,

Your intended future "UpDate With New Features" is terrific news!

I have one idea, as follows:

"The capability to DELETE "individual VGHD CLIPS" that you don't want or use on your HARD DISK"!

Especially since everyone is ***** to DOWNLOAD FULL SHOWS after making a purchase. That OPTION would FREE-UP numerous amounts of HARD DISK SPACE that you don't intend to use.

Regards, VGHiD
hemmyboy
Joined in Jan 2008

93 Сообщения
13 January 2009
Thank you Wyldanimal for the great news,cant wait for new update,and thank you again for your wonderful software.
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
21 February 2009
Hi EveryOne,

I'm attaching a POSTING which is listed under "IDEAS", as follows:

Hi VirtualPad & TotemRex24,

I quickly perused your (VirtualPad's) IDEAS on improving the VGHD Product. In my opinion, quite-a-few of the IDEAS are "somewhat" already BUILT-INTO "WyldAnimal"'s FREE ADD ON FOR VGHD "posting" which is "listed" under-the-category "EVERYTHING ABOUT GIRLS".

Unless I missed it, I did not see a POSTING from you (VirtualPad) or from TotemRex24 giving your OPINIONS about "WyldAnimal"'s FREE ADD ON FOR VGHD.

I believe "WyldAnimal"'s DESIGN(s) FEATURES are "fantastic", just as "VirtualPad"'s suggestions. The difference is that "WyldAnimal" accomplished producing A PRODUCT that is "Micro-Mini", contains many FEATURES (OPTIONS) and is "still" READ-A-BLE.

I really would like to know both your OPINIONS about "WyldAnimal"'s VGHD Player.

Regards, VGHiD
Chrispixx
Joined in Feb 2009

23 Сообщения
21 February 2009
Congrats WyldAnimal im new to VGHD today,and i think your VGHD Player rocks. Well done.
VirtualPad
Joined in Sep 2007

57 Сообщения
23 February 2009
Hi Vghid,

I've responded to your request for my opinion in the ideas topic at:

http://www75.virtuagirlhd.com/us/forum_post.php?foId=8&ftId=6268&gotolastpage=1
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
23 February 2009
Hi VirtualPad,

Yes! I did receive it! And, I REPLIED back to you in the IDEAS Topic.

Again, sincere THANKS for your REPLY and your EFFORTS to IMPROVE VGHD!

Regards, VGHiD
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 Сообщения
26 February 2009
Update not ready yet. Been Experimenting with Dual Screens. Having a bit of fun..
Found it Interesting with the screen save mode in Dual Screen configuration. The Primary Adaptor will get the selected VG screen saver, while the secondary Adaptor will get the Redlight club.

Primary is not Screen 1, but the first Video Chip. I have First Video Chip as screen 2, but for Screen saver it becomes primary screen.

here are some screen captures.
this one is Side by Side screen saver capture. Classic on Primary and redlight on secondary. both screens same resolution.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 Сообщения
26 February 2009
Note that you can't select the screen saver for the secondary screen. it is always redlight.

here is properties display of my setup.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 Сообщения
26 February 2009
and last, I can ***** my VGHD-Player to the Second Screen, and control the VG action from there. With Hiding my Desktop Icons, It gives a clean Desktop to watch the girls dance.
1024x768 is a good size for settings.

Still working on my update, trying to fit in as many features as I can..

E-mail me suggestions [email protected]

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 Сообщения
26 February 2009
PS. Thanks to everyone for all the positive feed back.
There are just too many to name one by one, but all your feed back is appreciated.

i only code programs in my spare time. ( not much of that these days ) and VGHD-Player was just for fun..

www.lvnd.com or www.lehighvalleydancer.com
sorry about the www.4shared.com usage but it's free

and that's the name of the game "free is free..."
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 Сообщения
26 February 2009
I know everyone has asked for this feature. But Totem has not given me the green light to add it.
In Fact it is one of the first things I wrote.
Here is a teaser on the clip player.
I can browse the models folder.
Open up a card folder, and then double clik on a clip.
My program has been associated with .vghd and .demo file types.
It first displays the card for a second or two, then if VGHD is active, that CLIP is played.

I would add this and release it, but I need Totems Green Light to do it..

see screen captures..
this one is double click and showing the 2 second card display..
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 Сообщения
26 February 2009
This is the selected clip playing...
alerte
Joined in May 2008

6514 Сообщения
26 February 2009 (edited)
hello @Wyldanimal nice work. have funrious and lot of good day.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 Сообщения
26 February 2009
What I could do If I got the Green Light for Clip player mode..
I could List all the Individual Clips, and you could select them on a Clip by Clip basis.
Save your favorite Play List of Clips.
Play tham in Sequential order, or Random Order, or Random with no Duplicates.
Of course you could then selectivly delete clips you didn't like.
Because you could check a clip and play it, and if you didn't like it, delete it.

Of course you could also filter the clips by type..

Does anyone have spare time? I'd like to build a database on the clip level. Outfit type, hair color, shoe type, breast size, etc you get the idea..

then I could have many new choices for filters, by using a database.

also, if you want to write you own program, I can share what I know. But only to experienced programmers. I'm not going to teach you how to program. And the program has to be for your own personal use. Unless you submit it to totem and get approval.
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
1 March 2009
Hi WyldAnimal,

Sorry. I'm not a Computer Programmer, even though I do have some operational experience with computers. I hope someone does take up your offer for help.

Your, "What I could do If I got the Green Light for Clip player mode..". "I could List all the Individual Clips, and you could select them on a Clip by Clip basis".

Doesn't your "current" VGHD Player already have the above capabilities"? Or am I mis-interpreting your above quoted comments?

Currently, your VGHD Player (BETA) lets me LIST "all" CLIPS, PLAY them "INDIVIDUALLY" (CLIP By CLIP Basis) and/or PLAY them "SEQUENTIALLY".

Or, does the above have to do with "If I got the Green Light for Clip player mode.."?

Therefore, "Of course you could then selectivly delete clips you didn't like". "Because you could check a clip and play it, and if you didn't like it, delete it".

FANTASTIC! See my POSTING "Ideas" Will It Ever Be Possible To "DisOwn Cards" On Thu Feb 26, 2009 05:39 pm.

Regards, VGHiD
Ace743
Joined in Dec 2008

1 Сообщения
5 March 2009
Wyldanimal:
Why do you need a "green light" from Totem for the development of your own software? Is Totem paying you? Have they made any demands of you?

In my opinion, If Totem had listened and implemented suggestions made from members, your player would not have been needed.

Sir, I appreciate your efforts in developing this useful tool and look forward to the new updates!
Thank You

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !