Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
4 May 2014 (edited)
@EverthangForever: my experience was that the filter parameter doesn't work anymore. It just has no effect.
Yep just confirmed it by testing it with the Perforations scene. It has deny pole, top and if i change that to filter pole top pole clips with show up.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
4 May 2014 (edited)
I haven't tried it on Perforations format at all. Just on PPC Fullscreens and Falcons new scene, where i was getting lots of taskbar clips and the occasional swing. Its a great improvement btw. Been watching for a while since and hasn't done one taskbar or swing yet with filter: instead of deny: I'm still using 96 (QT 5.2.1) It could be due to that may be.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
4 May 2014 (edited)
@EverthangForever: That IS the explanation
The new allow and deny parameters came with 1.2.0. Thats why i said that the scenes are for 1.2.X
Before they were as unknown as filter is in 1.2.X
If the deny paramete is used in 1.2.x scenes you are lucky because you can just replace deny with filter. For the allow paramter there is no equivalent in 1.1.9X,

LukeVaxhacker
Joined in Jan 2013

6 Сообщения
4 May 2014
I'll just start with Wow, we can now REALLY ***** off our CPUs... :)

BTW, like in the ancient versions, does a ***** key combination exist?

And just for utter fun, has anybody tried using a REAL club scene? Could just start from an image off their website. (Yeah, rights and probably can't use the one I've included.) Just as an example I've included a shot New York City Live at Mitchell Brother's O'Farrell Theatre. Sorry, RL can be more dull than the stuff you guys are creating. :)
LukeVaxhacker
Joined in Jan 2013

6 Сообщения
4 May 2014 (edited)
Come to think of it, if Totem is really getting a license with Penthouse, how about custom scenes of the stages in THEIR various clubs. Just a bit of marketing. :)

(oops, I didn't catch it - the test scene is from the Paris Penthouse Club! :) I presume more coming? :) The colors just looked funky enough to be imaginary.)
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
4 May 2014 (edited)
Yes, the only hassel about making scenes WITH poles...is that Totems models come with their own poles..good idea though for photoshoppers ;).
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 Сообщения
4 May 2014
Ok modified all my scenes a bit and renamed the folder ZZ Scenes and them ZZ - Whatever.scn. I also put the images in their own sub folder. I agree this tidies things up nicely and puts all my scenes together. You'll need to delete my old Scenes ZZ folder.

http://www.kp3d.com/vgs.html
FalconAF
Joined in Jan 2008

149 Сообщения
4 May 2014 (edited)
I was in a club once that had the 3-pole layout like that on the stage. That's where I got the idea for the 5-pole scene I posted earlier using a combination of the PPC Single front stage with the Multi 2 rear stages.

@Everthang: I remembered Wyldanimal said the filter parameter didn't work anymore after the "allow" and "deny" parameters were added instead. Deny and Allow let you do some great things that the old "filter" didn't do. Using the "deny" in v1.2.0.2 for my bedroom scenes will only give models clips that are "Standing" and include "In/Out". But sometimes the models also get down on the floor during their "standing" clips, so you still get a variety in the scene.
FalconAF
Joined in Jan 2008

149 Сообщения
4 May 2014 (edited)
OK, here's one more before I go to bed. It's got a couple small areas in the top center of the flowers that I screwed up with the transparency in GIMP while making it, and I spent 4 tries trying to fix it before I'm giving up for now. It's fixable, but me and GIMP just aren't seeing eye-to-eye right now. Pray for the newbie GIMP user. I'll upload a "fix" .png for it sometime tomorrow when I can see straight again. ;-)

I created a folder called "FAF - Scenes" and put the scene in a subfolder under it. I think we are gonna need more than just a 2-letter preface if enough people start doing it, so I chose 3-letters for the "FAF" in my FalconAF username here. Let me know if that will work or not for everyone.

Scene Name - "Flowers For Your Dancers". Flowers are a girl's best friend (so they say), so I'm giving you some for your favorite girls on VG.

Left model will do "Table" and "Standing" (more table for the most part). Right model is "standing" only, but will "hide" behind her flowers sometimes.

The left model with the "strategically placed flower bouquet" in front of her puts the "tease" back in striptease. Don't strain your neck trying to peek around the flowers too much! She'll move around enough for you to get excited.

Download link below. I'm cross-eyed and going to bed now. ;-)

http://asfile.com/file/T1FlCmB
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 Сообщения
6 May 2014 (edited)
A few more scenes and updates added to my zip file.

Yes the above is a single grab and the scene, called SextetStand.scn is pretty hard on CPU so be forewarned. Overwrite anything asked as some have been updated. All my scenes should be inactive when installed.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
9 May 2014 (edited)
This is dedicated to good VGforums friend @Didgedrum, who introduced me to the wonders of Marica Hase via his art. thanks @Didge, Also great thanks for inspiration to all the gang here ppl who like Zebrazuk ~u a truely amazing artiste & WA,Starryk, FalconAF et al.
KowloonLights scene Uses one bloated cycling anim sprite and 2 light traces. Rolling lights btw the rollinglight2.png graphic is free to VGHD members to use in any way they like because( from me own wibbling ) for animation. Scene uses pingponged linear in long cycle.

Download and unzip http://asfile.com/file/e2IxEtC/ET_Scenes.zip.html
into your scenes folder..& lets keep coding guys !

Edit: sure @StarryK, I did upgrade to 1.2.0.2 and me think it mazing
like this with Bar Rockin Blues Radio: http://208.77.21.33:11730
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3770 Сообщения
10 May 2014
These updates take advantage of the changes to the Newest Beta version 1.2.0.4

Themed Scenes can now be Grouped..
Double Click on the Theme to Expand the Scene Group

It comes with two Versions:
My Red - Blue version
and a White version as suggested by Starryk.

for the star gazers

www.deskbabes.net/files/scenes/starz.zip

This uses a full Night sky panorama - the star field take 6 minutes to complete it's motion.

here are two short demo video clips.

www.deskbabes.net/files/scenes/starz-001.mp4

www.deskbabes.net/files/scenes/starz-002.mp4

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
10 May 2014 (edited)
Thanks @WA, have upgraded

new link:
http://asfile.com/file/JSN1MPy/ET_Scenes.zip

Edit: I've always zipped back to Scenes directory so extract creates or loads into Author's initial folder in Scenes folder in consistant way.
Should we be zipping back to extract direct into author's folder ?

Unless Totem had done this drill-down, For newbs it could have meant duplication and over writing on lots of "images" and "info" folders in the Scenes directory given that extract from author could not maintain consistancy of author folder structures in future. Well done Totem !. Its probably worth making scene file paths back to unique info and images folder/file names anyhow in future, just to be safe. :)

If it gets too *****, you can alwayys rename your Scenes folder to say Scenes Temp1 in explorer, create a new Models/data/Scenes/ and ***** everthing over into the right place under each author folder. Its what I had to do. Plus of course to correct any wrong file paths by editing all the SCNs. Glad thats over!
JeB1952
Joined in Nov 2009

64 Сообщения
10 May 2014

I wish to add my support for user created scenes beginning their scene folder with user initials for example ZZ ... used for Zabrazuk.

I think this will certainly make it safer especially if someone wishes to make changes.

Really like @WA logo.txt and supplying the URL for the scene file. Great @WA as text can't be selected.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3770 Сообщения
10 May 2014
by vip JeB1952 - 1 hour(s) ago

Really like @WA logo.txt and supplying the URL for the scene file. Great @WA as text can't be selected.

The URL is not Clickable... but you Can right Click the URL and Copy it..
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 Сообщения
10 May 2014
lol, thanks for pointing that out @WA, I fought with that for nearly an hour last night and finally gave up. I could get the link to "light up" but couldn't figure out why clicking on it didn't work. I had a bit of a blond night last night I guess.;-)
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
10 May 2014 (edited)
Ok i updated the Custom Paris Penthouse Club (PPC) Scenes i made or overtook from Everthang and FalconAF:
I made 2 zip files for this
One contains only the new files (images and scn files) and puts them into the default PPC folder. For the images it add custom subfolders in the single and multi folders.

The other contains the original and modified images and will create a new folder Paris Penthouse Club Mod.
It will also make a new grouping called Paris Penthouse Club Mod
You can decide what you prefer.
Just know that the full file is 14 MB big and the one only containing the modified images is only 3 MB big.

The scenes included are
5 Poledancers (originally created by FalconAF modified by Starryk)
Multi and Single Swing
Multi Sit and Multi Standing
Single Sit RaisedTaskbar (originally created by EverthangForever modified by Starryk)

All have the models names showing now.
All can be found on Zebrazuks Website

Both files also contain the copyscene.bat. Use it to copy the files to the right location if you don't know where they belong

First screenshot of the 5 Poledancers
Second screenshot of the Multi scne with swing clip in the center.
The last screenshot shows how both options will look in the software
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
13 May 2014 (edited)
I had some issues with model names not showing in Fullscreen. I wasn't aware this is controlled by the SCN code.
In the beta PC 1.2.06 testing thread, @Alexlsg said ~
" The names will be displayed only if clipNameSprite nodes are specified in scenes. That's let the scene's author to put the name where he wants."

ok, so I have added underneath each clipsprite entry the code clipNameSprite per clip:

//Model name
clipNameSprite {
pos: -23, -70, 0
hotspot: 0.5, 1
source: clip
}

Now model's name appears for every animation change.
I've updated the ET Scenes SCN accordingly to reflect this,
and added to comments in the zip's extract where to extract to, viz:

http://asfile.com/file/6P1hnSK/ET_Scenes02.zip

zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 Сообщения
14 May 2014 (edited)
Updated all my scenes again yesterday. Lots of fine tuning and a couple new scenes. Be forewarned, the higher count scenes can be VERY demanding on your system. One new scene in particular is quite amusing I think, I'll let you figure out which one...

Please delete my old scenes folder as some have been eliminated. Please let me know if you like my scenes or have any suggestions/ideas.

I have also added @EverthangForever's scene to my Scenes page at his request, so you can get it there rather than jumping through file-sharing hoops.

edit: I forgot to add, I have noticed that the 720p and Classics are much less demanding in multi scenes. They're great for the higher girl-count stuff and they look quite good in my multilevel standing scenes.
seaweed
Joined in Apr 2014

2 Сообщения
15 May 2014
can somebody please tell me how to upgrade to v1.2 full screen?
vixen01
Joined in Mar 2008

83 Сообщения
15 May 2014
you need to download the beta version from the bugs and fixes section of the forum, please remember that a beta version can have issues and you install at your own risk.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
15 May 2014
@seaweed,

Current Beta is......Version PC 1.2.0.8.

http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=4&ftId=27572
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic

As vixen said, it is a Beta version and you should expect bugs. If you wish to install, read the opening post carefully before proceeding any further.

WARNING: THIS VERSION CANNOT BE REPLACED BY AN 1.1.X.X version. If you install it, you can't reverse it to an older version.
seaweed
Joined in Apr 2014

2 Сообщения
15 May 2014 (edited)
Thanks guys, thinking about just waiting now instead of dealing with the headaches the beta might be. Does anyone have any idea on the official release date of it?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3770 Сообщения
17 May 2014 (edited)
A new Scene for Version 1.2.0.10
Shades

unzip it to your Data/Scenes folder
scenes.virtuastripper.net/shades.zip

and if you want the music I use.. ( it's a 55.2MB file )
I've combined all the songs into One large MP3 file and I use an XML to mark the various songs entry points.

So One Music file, 14 songs in it...

Unzip it to your Data/Musics folder.
scenes.virtuastripper.net/WyldAnimal002.zip

For Info on how to Make a Music File...
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=8&ftId=23603
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic

Forum > Ideas > Advanced Music Control - It's here!

EDIT:
I also uploaded demo videos - contains explicit nudity..
scenes.virtuastripper.net/shades-001.mp4 (54.0 MB)
scenes.virtuastripper.net/shades-002.mp4 (27.3 MB)
scenes.virtuastripper.net/shades-003.mp4 (44.8 MB)
scenes.virtuastripper.net/shades-004.mp4 (69.3 MB)
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 Сообщения
24 May 2014
I have a couple of scenes that I have been working with that may be of interest to someone but unfortunately I do not have a website where I can upload them. I can upload the backgrounds here in a post along with the scene script if anyone is interested. I attach a couple of screenshots for info.

Please note that these are not as good quality as many of the ones I have seen here but I am very open to suggestions as to how to improve them if anyone is interested in giving some advice.

This is a breathing bit of new life for me into a very old (and very outdated) hobby of mine.

Thanks
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
28 May 2014
Hi @Number6. Looks great!! If you have non copyrighted images it would be fine. People have made their own music & images before and given them freely to Totem community. I hope more of that happens in future ;).
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
28 May 2014 (edited)
I've found beach and sand can be fairly forgiving backgrounds when it comes to combining models' actions in one scene, albeit sometimes with humorous results ~ like model using a feather duster on the sand :). Its great imho when scenes can handle as many types of clips as possible. I've left out top (swing) in trios on this occasion. It just looks too darn dangerous. ;).

Also, in playing with groups, I've noted some inconsistancies with Totem's capture size, but no more than say 2-3% of the 720p animations seem out of scale when viewing clips. Its not a real worry, but if others find different scaled animations affecting their shows, I think its worth mentioning which of their 720p cards are out of scale with most others, especially for peeps making up playlists for groupshows.

keep on coding guys..Here is link for above trio Beach scene for extracting if u like, to your ../scenes folder: (u don't need use http://www.. etc.. just paste this in your browser addy and hit enter )

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET Scenes03.zip

Edit: props & tks to @WA & zebrazuk for allowing me some temporary hosting
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 Сообщения
31 May 2014
Thanks for your comments @EverthangForever.

Not sure about copyright on the first image - it was a desktop wallpaper I downloaded from somewhere (I'm a bit of a Sci-fi/Fantasy freak).

The other two scenes of the gardens I can guarantee are uncopyrighted - I took the pictures myself on holiday a while ago. I now have a 3 model version of the last one. Need to sort out a few things but will try and post the definitely uncopyrighted ones later this week.

Must sort out some webspace - I have found a few scenes that may work well recently. Need to find out how lighting works for some of them. Also need to find out how shaders work. Some of WA's stuff is surreal. I have some fractal backgrounds that I would love to animate if I can find a way.s

Also desperately need a filter word for "accessories". A leather sofa (or any sofa/chair) looks odd in a garden.

As to your comments regarding model size - I need to check physical attributes but Melody Powers looks like a midget on some of my scenes.

Thanks to all for what they have made available. Only ones I am having serious problems with is ZZ - my PC really is not up to 10 animations - it just falls over.

Ye Gods this is actually turning out to be a lot of fun - thanks Totem for the extra functionality.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1026 Сообщения
31 May 2014
Re Also desperately need a filter word for "accessories". A leather sofa (or any sofa/chair) looks odd in a garden.

Accessories is encoded by bit 32 in the clip number. I don't know if that will help you.
FalconAF
Joined in Jan 2008

149 Сообщения
31 May 2014
Been a while since I posted here. I went on a short-notice vacation (a 5000 mile motorcycle trip) and just got back a couple days ago. It's good to be retired and flexible enough so that when someone calls you and says, "Hey! Ya wanna go on a motorcycle trip across country with me tomorrow?", you can say, "Oh heck, why not?" ;-)

I'll get back to creating more scenes here to share. Gonna have to remember all the things I forgot about using GIMP in the last 3 weeks though while riding my motorcycle all over the country.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !