Incoming new cards. New thread.  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 Сообщения
7 February 2019
To all members who said things like "I can pay ten times more for the duo". I could say: "You wanted? You have it."
It sounds reasonable to me to pay more for a duo-card. That was already the case with the Kristina/Dianna duo-cards. Two models must be payed for one card. Costs are higher, price must be higher!
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 Сообщения
7 February 2019
Good thing I finished with duos :) It's been such a long time since the last duo card release, I don't miss them anymore.
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 Сообщения
7 February 2019 (edited)
To all members who said things like "I can pay ten times more for the duo". I could say: "You wanted? You have it."It sounds reasonable to me to pay more for a duo-card. That was already the case with the Kristina/Dianna duo-cards. Two models must be payed for one card. Costs are higher, price must be higher!

10 times higher?

Pretty sure this is a bug though.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 Сообщения
7 February 2019
For me, these prices are not real. Three or four times higher, ok, but ten times, ouch !!
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 Сообщения
7 February 2019
Of course it's a mistake one can clearly see: 250 credits = 25 and 300 credits = 30. Don't *****.
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

214 Сообщения
7 February 2019
You have all missed one important point.

Assuming that either one or both of these cards are released in February, those members will took advantage of the prepayment offer have already fixed their price for these cards.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Сообщения
7 February 2019
i'm glad i pre-orderd.👍👍👍
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 Сообщения
7 February 2019 (edited)
For me, these prices are not real. Three or four times higher, ok, but ten times, ouch !!

I'll post more on this topic later but Totem should not charge extra for duos because both girls were scheduled to perform their own separate sets for totem regardless of the duo and if you think about "time" it actually saves them studio time. Lets say for simplicity that each card takes 1 hour of studio time. Well the average girl shoots for 6 hours...two girls should shoot for 12 hours. But these girls only shot for 10 studio hours combined because of the two duos. So in theory it should be cheaper.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Сообщения
7 February 2019 (edited)
Yes, it's possible such cards to be an experiment of "buyable exclusive cards": if that's the case, everyone who did the preorder will get them for free, others can get them too but will have to pay an extremly high price.

I find this idea could work well, BUT, in my opinon, it should have been told in advance: knowing it, I would probably have bought the preorder...
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
8 February 2019
Interesting theory orclover
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3761 Сообщения
8 February 2019
@Orclover
I belive the Studio fee is Free, because it is Totems Studio.
The Models are probably paid by Contract.
whether it is 12 hrs, 20 hrs, or 10 hrs, the contract fee would be the same.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 Сообщения
8 February 2019
@orclover

I was under the impression that the girls were in the studio for two days to film their 6 cards.

As a simple example Girl A will shoot Mon/Tuesday and Girl B say Weds/Thurs with Fri a "free" day.

For a duo card to minimise cost Girl A would have to shoot Mon/Tues and also then be in the studio Weds. Girl B would shoot her duo with girl A on the Weds then her own cards Thurs/Fri.

You then end up paying Girl A and Girl B for an extra day (or part of day) each. They will also have an extra day's expenses each. I would aslo imagine the girls will want additional money for shooting an XXX duo card it is another "step up" from a solo XXX card.

I don't know if they pay the girls by the hour or by the day. If it is by the hour then the duo shoot will be shorter but is still "extra". The expenses will still stand.

As for taking an hour to shoot a card I would have thought it would be considerably more considering most of the shows ar in excess of 30 mins. There will be out takes, unusable footage, due to errors etc. Also you have "make up" time, clothes changes, rest breaks etc. I would imagine the girls and the staff actually work around 10 hours a day on shooting days. For "new" girls there will also be some "induction" time on the first day.

Totem have always said it costs them more to do the duo cards. I have no reason to doubt them.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 Сообщения
8 February 2019 (edited)
@orclover

I was under the impression that the girls were in the studio for two days to film their 6 cards.

As a simple example Girl A will shoot Mon/Tuesday and Girl B say Weds/Thurs with Fri a "free" day.

For a duo card to minimise cost Girl A would have to shoot Mon/Tues and also then be in the studio Weds. Girl B would shoot her duo with girl A on the Weds then her own cards Thurs/Fri.

You then end up paying Girl A and Girl B for an extra day (or part of day) each. They will also have an extra day's expenses each. I would aslo imagine the girls will want additional money for shooting an XXX duo card it is another "step up" from a solo XXX card.

I don't know if they pay the girls by the hour or by the day. If it is by the hour then the duo shoot will be shorter but is still "extra". The expenses will still stand.

As for taking an hour to shoot a card I would have thought it would be considerably more considering most of the shows ar in excess of 30 mins. There will be out takes, unusable footage, due to errors etc. Also you have "make up" time, clothes changes, rest breaks etc. I would imagine the girls and the staff actually work around 10 hours a day on shooting days. For "new" girls there will also be some "induction" time on the first day.

Totem have always said it costs them more to do the duo cards. I have no reason to doubt them.

I have plenty of reason to doubt them:
1. They say they strive for highest quality yet they have released cards for the last years that have poor color correction, poor AA. and poor focus...
2. They regularly push customers to gamble or buy full sets of cards with little to no benefit provided...this is a business option but gambling is not viewed as a trustworthy option.
3. They have promised to improve the 1080 cards to 3k...not done
4. And all of these would be o.k if they weren't sinking OUR money into things like idancer and steam VR and gambling UI and code...things that our community has not asked for...

Istripper is a very expensive product...and it requires trust from the buyer because we load credits not direct buy cards. Any changes in quality and price immediatly make our currency uploads deflate in value...a deflation that we could not predict nor adapt to...so changing prices and letting quality slip is a VERY big deal because we have already paid the company for services they have yet to render. And that is the only option they give us...effectively we are subscribers who have subscribed based off of expectations, patterns, and quality standards...and a few promises. They rely on customer trust...that is certainly eroding for the above reasons..even %100 supporters have been occasionally critical recently...just remember...while they ***** about production being expensive, duos being expensive, america being expensive, they went ahead and invested in steam vr, idancer, and really slick coding for gambling, advent, and holiday sales. None of those investments produce a single product improvement for istripper.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Сообщения
8 February 2019 (edited)
We should notice that "Special event" cards and "Exclusive" cards are not the same thing, though an exclusive card can also be a special event card.
As it can be checked on the GUI, Niemira's and Olivia's exclusive cards are also labeled as "Special occasion" because they were released on Xmas; but Alyssia's one has NOT such a label.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Сообщения
8 February 2019 (edited)
I confirm my stating: in the store there are lots of cards labeled as "Special occasion" which are not exclusive. And there is also an exclusive card, "Splurging" by Alissia Kent, which is NOT labeled as "Special occasion". You can check it on the Girls Store looking for "Special occasions" category.
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 Сообщения
8 February 2019
I am willing to bet if they are more then it will just be slightly more, I am almost positive these pricings are a mistake
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Сообщения
8 February 2019
@interestingcard u r right it says ( special event card ) for niemira & alissia kent. i looked for my self. and these two shows i can't get my hands on because of that. 😪😪😪
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Сообщения
8 February 2019
@interestingcard u can't buy them out the store it won't let u. the only way we can get them is if totem put the two cards up for a special one time only sale some were in the coming months. but i hope u r right.👍
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
8 February 2019
Totem have stated more than once that 'Special Event' or 'Exclusive' cards will NEVER be for sale. They may be offered as prizes in other promotions but we can't ever BUY them as a normal card can be bought.

The over-priced cards thing definitely is a typo sort of thing. No way are Totem going to charge 300 credits for a duo card. Not happening, no way.

If, as stated when the February pre-order promotion was announced that 28 cards would cost your normal level rate minus 20% (and yes I checked what it would have cost me) then no way in hell were Anissa & Ginebra's duo cards going to be 300 credits less my Double D discount, less 20%.

Trust me. For a Double D, they are going to be 15 creds for normal and maybe 18 for Duos if you didn't buy the promotion in one hit. Peeps who bought the promotion got them all at one price...

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Сообщения
9 February 2019 (edited)
I own one exclusive card, the "Happy new year" one by Olivia Sin. Personally i would not have ANY problem if I saw it released and made buyable to everyone. I think, instead, that it would just be the best solution to the big mistake and problem that exclusive cards have always been and still are.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3761 Сообщения
9 February 2019 (edited)
Internally Totem still counts credits using the Old Credit System
10 credits today, was the same as 1 credits in the old system.

So I think they accidentally Put in Today's Value in the data files, and the New system just automatically Multiples by 10
when it displays the value.

Just my Guess...
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Сообщения
9 February 2019
i own the new year's day card as well. it was the black friday event back in 2018 i miss out on. and i miss the advent calendr in 2017 as well.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Сообщения
9 February 2019
wow.😕
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Сообщения
10 February 2019
vicky love's show is a HIT!!!!!!!! one down 5 to go. 👍👍👍😵😵😵
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Сообщения
12 February 2019
lena reif is THE BOMB.😵😵😵
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 Сообщения
12 February 2019
@Hombre Have you seen the price listed for Kay J's upcoming steampunk card "Victorian Secret"xxx? It is higher than the duo card!?
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
12 February 2019 (edited)
Nope. It's the same. 18 credits for us. Looks like, as it's a special costume card, it comes at a premium. Appears that Totem's pricing here is because of the same issue, more accurately described by Wyld above. 3 more credits than a normal card isn't so bad 😊

Btw. Another clever card name. Love it!
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 February 2019
This card will increase our IQ worldwide for the benefit of humanity (Inches Quantity in our third leg).

How will THAT benefit humanity? 😕 Or did you perhaps mean huMANity. 😆
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 February 2019
Oh, sweet mysteries of life, I think I've found you. lol
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 February 2019 (edited)
Of course, what's more appropriate for me, as a female, is when Gene Wilder goes to her door and exclaims, “What knockers!”
To which the lady replies, “Thank you.”

lol

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !