Drop down menu text colour.  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Calgon

299 post(y/ów)
15 dni temu
Since loading up the experimental version and then retreating back to the stable version I have found that the colour of the drop down menu text is missing... or rather black on a black background and in the settings screen the text is now an almost invisible grey.

Is there a file I can delete or something I can do to restore things back to normality ?
Number6

1103 post(y/ów)
15 dni temu (edited)
@Calgon

If you are not using skins then it may be that the problem is in the "Basic" skin file.

Check in the "data/skins/iStripper" folder and go to the "basic" folder..

If there is a file called "palette.txt" then remove or rename it.

The experimental version puts the file in there for the "dark" theme.

Other than that I'm afraid I have no idea.

EDIT
Sorry forgot to add you will probably need to quit and restart iStripper after doing this.
Wyldanimal

3777 post(y/ów)
15 dni temu (edited)
@Calgon
Yes, @Number6 Nailed it !

The Experimental Version adds a Palette.txt file in the Basic Skins folder, That didn't exist Prior.
If there is no Palette.txt file in a Skin folder, the APP will default to it's Built in Hard Coded Colors.

Quit iStripper
rename or Delete the Palette.txt file in the Basic Skin folder
then Restart iStripper

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/1196562255601467583/1234304085750976573
Calgon

299 post(y/ów)
15 dni temu
Thanks guys. That sorted it.
stefnev1

4469 post(y/ów)
14 dni temu
Issue fixed. Thread closed.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !