Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Drop down menu text colour.  

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Calgon
Desde en May 2022

326 posts
May 1
Since loading up the experimental version and then retreating back to the stable version I have found that the colour of the drop down menu text is missing... or rather black on a black background and in the settings screen the text is now an almost invisible grey.

Is there a file I can delete or something I can do to restore things back to normality ?
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1135 posts
May 1 (edited)
@Calgon

If you are not using skins then it may be that the problem is in the "Basic" skin file.

Check in the "data/skins/iStripper" folder and go to the "basic" folder..

If there is a file called "palette.txt" then remove or rename it.

The experimental version puts the file in there for the "dark" theme.

Other than that I'm afraid I have no idea.

EDIT
Sorry forgot to add you will probably need to quit and restart iStripper after doing this.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3877 posts
May 2 (edited)
@Calgon
Yes, @Number6 Nailed it !

The Experimental Version adds a Palette.txt file in the Basic Skins folder, That didn't exist Prior.
If there is no Palette.txt file in a Skin folder, the APP will default to it's Built in Hard Coded Colors.

Quit iStripper
rename or Delete the Palette.txt file in the Basic Skin folder
then Restart iStripper

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/1196562255601467583/1234304085750976573
Calgon
Desde en May 2022

326 posts
May 2
Thanks guys. That sorted it.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4540 posts
May 2
Issue fixed. Thread closed.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!