Viola fans!! Help me out!!!

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Hanger9

27 post(y/ów)
21 dni temu
I'm sanwiched between two of her shows, "A new rose" and "Bunny love". Both of them seem to be top rated cards and seem to be going toe to toe in reviews.

I like a show where there is more teasing, eye contact and more sensual movements. Which of these two shows gets the upper hand in these categories?? The previews are just useless at this point. This is a problem that a Viola fan can solve.

Help me out!! 😧
Evaneself

308 post(y/ów)
20 dni temu
"A new rose" has more sexually explicit scenes.
I am not a fan.
willyweekly

344 post(y/ów)
20 dni temu
I am a big fan of Viola. I love both of them. Here are more things to consider:

A new rose has more minutes on the table, so these would be more close up work.

Since they were released the same year, she has the same look (tan, shape, age, etc.).

Notice the outfits: the fishnet stockings and shorts (a new rose) compared to the short skirt (bunny love). This is the difference for me. (She looks great either way, but this is a big difference for many )

I love them both. (I am not helpful😜)
Hanger9

27 post(y/ów)
13 dni temu
I am a big fan of Viola. I love both of them. Here are more things to consider:A new rose has more minutes on the table, so these would be more close up work.Since they were released the same year, she has the same look (tan, shape, age, etc.). Notice the outfits: the fishnet stockings and shorts (a new rose) compared to the short skirt (bunny love). This is the difference for me. (She looks great either way, but this is a big difference for many )I love them both. (I am not helpful😜)

Gotcha!! 😆

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !