Bonjour,

Combien de cartes EX existent ?

Number6

1098 post(y/ów)
24 dni temu
At the moment just two.

One of Kelly Collins - which i have😊

One of Lilly Mays - which i don't have😰

I really can't be arsed to go through all the hurdles and hoops required to get them at the time, let alone the cost.

I've even stopped playing the games for the SECs.
Chimere

8 post(y/ów)
23 dni temu
Yeah i understand,

Thank's for the answer :)
Bloodmoth

2 post(y/ów)
16 dni temu
I'm the reverse of Number 6 - Got the Lilly Mays, not the Kelly Collins one which I didn't know that it existed until just now.

I understand they are meant to be ultra rare exclusives hence EX, but I'd still love for the filter to be there both in shop and collection even if just to know what they are since they are unavailable.
Number6

1098 post(y/ów)
16 dni temu (edited)
I understand they are meant to be ultra rare exclusives hence EX, but I'd still love for the filter to be there both in shop and collection even if just to know what they are since they are unavailable.

Having a filter in the collection might be an idea (but, as I will only ever have the one, it's not something that really affects me).

Putting them in the store is a different matter however as there is no possible way of purchasing them, unlike the SECs which can be purchased with a Joker card.

Totem have said that the cards will never be for sale so putting them in the store will probably just irritate people who can't buy them.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !