Delete previews using the app

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

cmburns101

3 post(y/ów)
January 13
Is there a way to delete previews stored on your PC directly from the app? I know you can manually do it by going into the folder but this option would be pretty convenient if possible.
stefnev1

4455 post(y/ów)
January 13 (edited)
@cmburns101
Open the card's details and right click on the bin icon on the card : you can select the type of clip you want to delete, choose previews and only these one will be deleted.
cmburns101

3 post(y/ów)
January 13 (edited)
@stefnev1
Sorry I should have clarified, I mean previews that you watched but did not purchase.
Wyldanimal

3760 post(y/ów)
January 13
Is there a way to delete previews stored on your PC directly from the app?

No, there is no way to delete the files from a card that has only been seen as a preview,
Directly from within the App itself.

Once a preview has been downloaded, the files are kept on your system.
Why?
Previews are free, but still take up bandwidth that has to be paid for and provided by Totem.
To Minimize the cost to Totem, two Measures have been created.
1. Files are downloaded once and retained on the system, so that the same files do not need to be repeatedly downloaded each time the preview is revisited.
2. Peer to Peer sharing of previews. Rather than the bandwidth being provided by Totem, the vast network of Members, share preview files from member to member. This can only happen successfully because of file retention as described in #1.

Options:
As a Paid Member who has purchased at least 1 card, this member can disable P2P file sharing.
so that they are no longer part of the Member to Member file sharing network.
Also, you can browse the models folders and delete any of the .demo files you no longer want.

cmburns101

3 post(y/ów)
January 14
@Wyldanimal
Thanks for clarifying.
BigB3rrie

1 post(y/ów)
January 14
Thanks

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !