How to control full screen

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

ezromeo

57 post(y/ów)
December 14, 2023
Say I have a particular girrl that a want to see in full screen. I set up the girl so she is playing on screen. I right click on her and then left click the "Full Screen" icon. The girl that comes up in full screen is never the girl I clicked on. It is always some other girl in my collec tion or a push preview.

What am I doing wrong? There must be someway to essure that I can get the girl I want to see playing in full screen.

Any help would be appreciated.
Number6

1098 post(y/ów)
December 14, 2023
I'm not sure but i think It depends on the settings of the fullscreen scene.

I think the software selects the full screen scene at random and if that scene has a specific requirement that the currently playing card doesn't have then it selects another card at random.

For example I currently have a number of fullscreen Xmas scenes enabled. Some of these have the category "Xmas" set which means the scene will only play cards that have the Xmas tag.

If I play a girl that doesn't have an Xmas tag and do the right click and left click on the full screen then, if the software selects a scene that has the Xmas tag it will select one of the Xmas girls instead of the one I was playing.

Typically for me - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
ezromeo

57 post(y/ów)
December 15, 2023
I Understand;but where exactly are these "tags" that you reder to?
Calgon

296 post(y/ów)
December 15, 2023
@ezromeo

I Understand;but where exactly are these "tags" that you reder to?

Not quite sure how much you already know so from the gound up...

Go into your scenes folder: iStripper/vghd/data/scenes

From that folder you should have subfolders and inside those... files ending in .scn file extension. Open the file for the scene you are having problems with in a text editor and look for the section where the models clip is called. Here's one from a scn I'm working on:

clip {
id: Girl
allow: fronttable
deny: top, cage
category:

}

Socialhazard

1134 post(y/ów)
December 16, 2023
Full screen will play your Playlist if not prevented by your settings. Some scenes will only play certain clip types. Enjoy user created scenes and learn how to make your own.
Honger88

1 post(y/ów)
December 17, 2023
good to know
loveman69

1 post(y/ów)
December 29, 2023
Good info to know, thanks

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !