Love The App! But Increase FPS

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

sloppyc69

2 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
I've seen this app from a friend way back in my younger days when computers were more sluggish and it honestly didn't impress me for quality reason. But now 2 decades later the quality of the girls are amazing, especially in full screen! I love having them dancing all over my ultra wide screen monitor. However, the average video frame rate does take away some of the realism. I could imagine seeing this in 60fps+ and it would look almost hyperrealistic and that would blow my mind. Please increase fps and I would not hesitate to become a premium member.
sloppyc69

2 post(y/ów)
December 2, 2023
EDIT: I just became a premium member for the 4K quality. Loving it!

But please increase fps.
KingMob

7 post(y/ów)
December 31, 2023
YES !!
Bitwrangler

158 post(y/ów)
January 2
Alas, there is a downside to everything. Increasing the frame rate to 60 from 30 would double the card size. I think that would cause more problems than we would get for a benefit. And since I am already in the process of adding a dedicated 4TB drive just for iStipper, you can see that things can add up quickly even at the current card sizes- which can be over 3G per card at 4K!

Wyldanimal

3760 post(y/ów)
January 2
When Recording the RAW video, FPS has a dramatic affect on File size.
RAW video recording with Doubling of the Frame Rate = Double or More the File Size.

Then there is the Encoding process.
The More Important Function of Encoding is the BitRate.
Bitrate of the Encoding is what effectively determines that file size.

You can Have two Video's of the Same Dimension.
1080p for example
One Encoded for 30 FPS at 128Mb/s
and
One Encoded for 60FPS at 128MB/s

Both Videos will be about the same size.
But the 30 FPS would probably look better, because Each Frame Displayed, will have High density of Bits.
About Double the Bit Density of the 60 FPS video.

The 60 FPS video might increase in Size as there will be more Key Frames Needed.

To Keep the same Quality of Video, and Also Increase to a higher Frame Rate,
then you Also need to Increase the Bitrate as well.

Doubling the Frame rate and Doubling of the Bit rate would result in More than a Doubling of the File size.

But it is the Encoding Process that takes the Biggest Hit..
Increasing the Frame Rate means Processing twice as many frames, and then also Increasing the Bitrate Will add another doubling to the Processing time.

So About 4 times the Amount of Processing Time required.

The Team is already taking close to 24 hours to Process / Encode the Video Clips...
If the Frame rate and Bit Rates both Increase, then it might take More than 2 Days to Encode a single card.

Remember, that the Encoded Video, every Frame depends on the Information of the Previous Frame.
You Need all of the Bits from the Previous frame to decode the Next frame correctly.
and so on, and so on....

Hissatsu

6 post(y/ów)
January 2
I was pretty interested in trying out the slow-mo feature when I unlocked my new rank... but I quickly found out that it really wasn't worth it to have in my contextual menu because of how choppy it looked. I liked the idea of it--but, as it stands, I can't really see myself using it at all.

I get both points... more frames would be great... I also get that it would eat more space. Maybe if there was a place to select it and it's not set that way by default, that'd be a good compromise.
Calgon

296 post(y/ów)
January 2
@WA

Remember, that the Encoded Video, every Frame depends on the Information of the Previous Frame.
You Need all of the Bits from the Previous frame to decode the Next frame correctly.
and so on, and so on....

You are a mine of information. It's good to understand things like this. 👍
mesexu

5 post(y/ów)
February 17
8k 120fps cards please :) but even youtube for ages gives videos of 60fps.. and videos of that resolution. Need more high quality! Nobody will be disapointed because people can select what they need. And i believe everyone just picking up 3k resolution right there all the time.

Hdd space costs so little, it should be about quality > some hdd space..

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !