FIRST RELEASE : Paola Hard

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Philours

1562 post(y/ów)
May 5, 2021
Je ne partirai pas. J’aime iStripper,
Voila déjà une bonne nouvelle 😊
D'après votre profil, vous semblez être assez sélectif, et c'est bien! Vous allez certainement trouver des modèles à votre goût prochainement 😊
Je voulais juste dire qu'il y aura des filles de toute sorte sur iStripper et pas uniquement celles que nous voudrions voir. Je suis également déçu par certains choix mais ne peux rien y faire. Il faut donc essayer de trouver le meilleur dans chaque spectacle ou privilégier ses favoris. Le casting et l'embauche sur le site se fait d'une façon que nous ne connaissons pas et ne savons pas non plus s'il y a beaucoup de prétendantes pour venir ici?
Profitons donc au maximum, car je pense que toute réclamation sera inutile, Mais si vous pensez que cela peut faire changer les choses, pourquoi pas?
Juste mon avis 😉 Mais vous devez savoir cela mieux que moi qui suit un jeune comparé à vos 13 *****ées de présence!
This is already good news 😊
Based on your profile, you seem to be quite selective, and that's good! You will certainly find models to your liking soon 😊
I just wanted to say that there will be all kinds of girls on iStripper and not just the ones we want to see. I am also disappointed with some choices but there is nothing I can do about it. So you have to try to find the best in each show or focus on your favorites. Casting and hiring on the site is done in a way that we don't know, nor do we know if there are a lot of suitors to come here?
So let's make the most of it, because I think any complaint will be pointless, But if you think it can make a difference, why not?
Just my opinion 😉 But you must know this better than me following a youngster compared to your 13 years of presence!
Sexy3DBoy

469 post(y/ów)
May 5, 2021
The funny thing is: In the past, women screamed "accept our bodies as they are!". Now people who do this are treated like intolerant persons. It's so unreal, LOL.

1 - We don't care of the past, we are in the present.
2 - Nowadays, everthing is unreal, everything.

The most important thing in all this is that the miss feels better with her fake breasts.😉

1 - Ne nous soucions pas du passé, nous sommes dans le présent.
2 - De nos jours, tout est irréel, tout.

Le plus important dans tout ça, c'est que la miss se sent mieux avec ses faux seins.😉
Philours

1562 post(y/ów)
May 5, 2021
Le plus important dans tout ça, c'est que la miss se sent mieux avec ses faux seins.😉
Ca je l'espère bien pour elle, cela serait trop bête! 😀😀
orclover

740 post(y/ów)
May 5, 2021
First release would be a great opportunity to showcase or do a true review of an actual card. Provide images and gifs from the show as a teaser of what is to come. I bet totem can find a consistent entity on the board to put together a best moments of the card. Or maybe do a deeper expose in the personality of the dancer, what they actually like to do, and their interests and experiences. Always been stuck by how little information is available about cards when the old review sites were the main reason I bought most of the 720 cards I own.
Titi47

22 post(y/ów)
May 5, 2021
Señores de VGHD; Si va haber aumento en el precio, por favor, avisen¡¡¡¡¡¡ Me quedé sin créditos suficientes para adquirir éste show. Ahora no se cuando volvere a comprar. saludos a todos, Gracias.
RonaldB

152 post(y/ów)
May 5, 2021
There are so many models with fake breasts nowadays on iStripper: I don't buy any of their cards.

I understand that it's a balance act to satisfy the tastes of all groups of customers, but imho 2020 was much better than 2021 so far. This year is very disappointing and corona can't be blamed for everything.

I remember someone started in 2017 the thread: "Too many flat chicks". My answer in 2021 is: "Too many fake tits".

👍👍👍👍👍

No way I'm paying extra for a bleached blonde with fake as a Confederate $3 Bill tits.
lukaszr

719 post(y/ów)
May 5, 2021
You compare technical progress with unnecessary body modifications? Really?

Silicone implants are also a "technical progress" 😄
MacNK7

29 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
This is obviously a "test" to see how many people are willing to pony up 30 credits for a new show. There is no real or good reason this show is more credits.. "exceptional hardcore content". Ok.

I bit the bullet with Caprice as she is a world-famous and well-known superstar model. This time it seems as if they are testing the waters.. I'll pass
mitchell

252 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
@MacNK7 I agree. This looks like a pricing structure test. I bought so I guess I am now a positive data point. I don't regret the purchase as I enjoy anal cards. However you are right. it a solid but not exceptional performance. @25 base price it is good tho if you like augmented breasts. @30 base not so much. I personally will not be buying debut cards @elevated prices anymore unless they are backed up by excellent reviews or are from established performers. still i like big butt euros. so i can find enjoyment from her big ass!
Wyldanimal

3777 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
posting as a member.
30 credits vs 25 credits

for a triple Diamond user who is also a premium member
it amounts to 26 cents, if you bought credits 500 for 49.99
but if you took advantage of the 1320 for 99.99, then it's even Less 19.7 cents

to put it in perspective, it's
26 cents or less....

orclover

740 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
posting as a member.
30 credits vs 25 credits

for a triple Diamond user who is also a premium member
it amounts to 26 cents, if you bought credits 500 for 49.99
but if you took advantage of the 1320 for 99.99, then it's even Less 19.7 cents

to put it in perspective, it's
26 cents or less....

1. The way they presented the idea was that Paola earned the extra money, and they decided to pass that on to the customer. This could easily be justified for 150 xxx cards in the next year
2. 150 x 26 cents is $38, or 30 other cards. So the customer is losing the value of 30 cards over a year merely because totem decided an unexceptional card is suddenly exceptional, and instead of eating the cost themselves passed it on to us.
3. And in the same series of cards where 50% of the girls have obvious fake body parts.
4. And they continue to make money without providing service via the outfit auctions, gambling games, and special event cards.
****I would much prefer they would spend the extra money on better talent, talent that can perform at a high level, and talent that is natural in body. There is a massive difference between an Agatha and a Paola, and for some reason Paola gets paid more.

PS: Or maybe they are working their way though this last gasp of coronavirus, with travel restrictions, and a limit catelog of options, and this is the best they can do. I wish they would just say it.
wrightsayswow

1079 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
The rating for this show is already well below 4, so that is not looking good. Not worth the exrta credits. Wishing I'd kept the gift card I used. 24 minutes of the show is on table, so I guess not time to have clips with some panties on for the other clips.
Regulus

239 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
Fabulous card.
aL0T

263 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
***** looking fake tits...nope. 👎💔😢
zzmaskers

608 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
Fabulous card.
@Regulus ....but you don't have this card!
zzmaskers

608 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
Proposal for new price structure:

enhanced breasts -----> enhanced price

medium breasts -------> medium price

small breasts -----------> small price

Idea????
Ullubu

730 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021

Idea????

I like that, so I can avoid the fake tits and I love girls with small boobs and can save credits at the same time.

But we need the same for the backsides of the girls too 😂
hope4love1

24 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
Hope she releases alot of shows as well as a SEC!!!!!
smith2

237 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
On my Wishlist.

Malgré l'aspect non naturel de la poitrine, je pense tout de même poursuivre cette carte pour son joli visage et cette magnifique tenue.
Kikoudu69

18 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
Elle est magnifique wow surement une des plus belle disponible.
wrightsayswow

1079 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021

Idea????

I like that, so I can avoid the fake tits and I love girls with small boobs and can save credits at the same time.

But we need the same for the backsides of the girls too 😂

Also don't forget pricing for tattoos in silly places or covering x% of the skin?
Fox357

25 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
L'introduction d'une fille pour son premier show est une bonne idée, ça nous donne un aperçu d'elle avant achat.

Elle a un joli visage, mais j'admets que je ne suis pas un fan des faux seins and que j'aime de moins en moins ça avec le temps. J'ai acheté sa carte avec une carte cadeau, mais je ne pense pas que j'en acheterai d'autres parce que je n'aime pas ses seins et l'***** tatouage au dessus du minou (j'ai été attiré par le mot anal).

Certaines avec des faux seins passent (comme Sharon White), d'autres sont meh (Kitana Lure) mais certaines ne passent pas (Marica Chanelle, j'ai pris ses shows en pensant que son coté cochon me ferai oublier ses seins mais non, je préfère les petits seins de sa soeur). Mais pour moi le problème des faux seins est la cicatrice de la chirurgie, bien que dans les photos elles soient éffacées avec Photoshop, dans les videos et dans les shows elles sont clairement visible et c'est pas beau du tout.

Mais je peux comprendre que des gens aiment ça (et les filles font ce qu'elles veux avec leur corps, moi je considère ça comme un gachis), donc pour les prochains shows les faux seins=non (sauf exceptions s'il y a)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing a girl for her first show is a good idea, it give an overview on the girl before purchase.

She have a pretty face, I have to admit that I'm not a fan a fake breasts and that I dislike them more as the time pass. I bought her card with my gift card but I don't think I'll buy more of her because I don't like her tits and her ugly tattoo just above her pussy (I was lured by the word anal).

Some with fake tits are okay (like Sharon White) some are meh (like Kitana Lure) but some don't pass (I bought all of Marica Chanelle, thinking her dirtyness will make me forget her tits but in the end no, I prefer her sister's small tits). But to me the problem with fake tits is surgery scars, while in photos they are erased with photoshop, in videos and shows they are clearly visible and that's not pretty at all.

But I can understand that some people like this (and girls do what they want with their bodies, I consider this as a waste but it's only my opinion) but for the future shows fake tits=no (with some exceptions).
TallandSlimMan

452 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
Not sure this card justifies the added expense. One can see this in the low rating.

If I could buy a xxx Tania R. card with sound, I would gladly pay double, but this card seems rather ordinary.
jihymo26ge

33 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021 (edited)
My 2 cents...I really loved the show and don't care much for her fake breasts, but there's nothing special about this show to justify its cost.
mitchell

252 post(y/ów)
May 6, 2021
@Wyldanimal your point is well taken. Generally speaking the cost of a card is low. Very low for some I would agree. I mean relative to the cost of other similar shows here. Relative to say the anal card of Wylette. This card while good and entertaining does not have any extra or special content relative to that card. Yet it is priced more. I am happy to pay a fair price. I just think relative to similar cards the increased price did not seem justified given their stated rationale. if it was a case of a higher model cost then yes I do understand.
MacNK7

29 post(y/ów)
May 7, 2021
1. The way they presented the idea was that Paola earned the extra money, and they decided to pass that on to the customer. This could easily be justified for 150 xxx cards in the next year
2. 150 x 26 cents is $38, or 30 other cards. So the customer is losing the value of 30 cards over a year merely because totem decided an unexceptional card is suddenly exceptional, and instead of eating the cost themselves passed it on to us.
3. And in the same series of cards where 50% of the girls have obvious fake body parts.
4. And they continue to make money without providing service via the outfit auctions, gambling games, and special event cards.
****I would much prefer they would spend the extra money on better talent, talent that can perform at a high level, and talent that is natural in body. There is a massive difference between an Agatha and a Paola, and for some reason Paola gets paid more.

Well put; and 100% correct. I totally agree. I have been a member on two different accounts since 2008; and only lately have I felt the need to voice my opinions on this matter. Agatha and Paola aren't in the same solar system; not that I want Agatha's cards to be more expensive; but it would be much easier to justify.
sh42n81

314 post(y/ów)
May 7, 2021
The simplest and most effective way to protest the price of a card is to not buy it. Paola is not my taste at all, so it's easy for me in this case.
MacNK7

29 post(y/ów)
May 7, 2021
The simplest and most effective way to protest the price of a card is to not buy it. Paola is not my taste at all, so it's easy for me in this case.

I didn't purchase it either; but it doesn't ***** to voice your opinion.
Corax77

56 post(y/ów)
May 7, 2021
Silicone implants are also a "technical progress" 😄

For women who has an accident or cancer - sure. In this case it's actually a technical progress. Otherwise I don't think so.

1 - We don't care of the past....

Who is "we"? 😆

2 - Nowadays, everthing is unreal, everything.

Ehm, nope.

The most important thing in all this is that the miss feels better with her fake breasts.😉

That's true but I don't have to like it and as long iStripper contains a forum, a comments section and a rating system I'll submit my opinion. 😉
lilitaless

20 post(y/ów)
May 7, 2021
1 day ago

Idea???
Small breasts lovers thinks you‘r idea is very nice

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !